MBA Healthcare Management Admission 2023: MBA healthcare management is a 02-year postgraduate degree program in medicine management. It aims to provide highly qualified managers in healthcare systems. The eligibility criteria for this course is Bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream with 50% marks. Some universities take admissions on the basis of entrance exams and some are merit-based. It teaches students handling management duties in the pharmaceutical industry.
The total average fee for MBA in healthcare management lies between INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000. MBA in Healthcare Management professionals earns between INR 3 Lakhs to 18 Lakhs per year. Some of the MBA healthcare management colleges are DU Delhi and SRM are the most recommended Institutes for this MBA Course.
MBA Healthcare Management Highlights
Master of Business Administration Healthcare Management Highlights
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
Based on merit list, Entrance Test and Interview some of the institute and colleges
Minimum 50% marks in Bachelor degree in any specialization
INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
2.5 LPA to INR 7 LPA
|Recrutiers After MBA||
Star Health, Siemens, Portea, Apollo, Abbott, Wipro,Cipla, Cadila Healthcare, UNICEF, Glenmark, Max Healthcare
health economics, health care information systems, health care management, health policy and management systems.
consultant, healthcare associate, marketing executive, business lead, hospital operations executive, health insurance executive, HR executive, finance executives, more
MBA Healthcare Management Admission 2023
- It’s a postgraduate course for two years. Health Care Management is focused on staff and systems control within a hospital or a public health center. It aims to supply highly skilled healthcare systems managers. Health Care Management discusses how things in a health center are managed.
- The course provides Healthcare managerial skills. It gives an insight into both medical and management. The purpose of the study is to teach students health sector management. It teaches how patients and staff are to manage. These departments are primarily in hospitals, clinics, etc. This course teaches that sort of management to students. They then aspire and serve the health sectors of the economy.
- Health Care Management deals with how to manage things in a health center. Health Care Management focuses on controlling staff and systems inside a hospital or public health care center.
- THE MBA healthcare program syllabus’s most focused subjects are Principles of healthcare services management, financial control, marketing management, and employee welfare. Every year numerous management and medical Institutes across India are advertising admission to MBA HCM.
- Healthcare is a significant factor in development. Better healthcare means a better country as a whole. Thus, Healthcare maintenance is required. For these graduates are ideal.
- After Completing this professional management course, students can do M.Phil. or Ph.D. in Healthcare Management as a higher course.
Eligibility for MBA Healthcare Management Admission
- MBA in Healthcare Management course requires a minimum graduation degree for admissions.
- At least a 50% marks score in BBA, BBA, or related degrees is an essential requirement.
- MBA HCM program’s admissions are generally merit/entrance exam-based.
- XAT and MAT are well-known entrance exams for this MBA course.
- Their marks should be a total of at least 50%.
- They should pass their entrance exam.
- The entrance exam can be from MAT, SNAP, GMAT, CAT, etc.
Fee Structure of MBA Healthcare Management Admission
- Averagely INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000 fee charged for MBA Healthcare Management Course.
- An essential requirement is at least a score of 50 percent for BBA, BBA, and associate degrees.
Entrance Exam For MBA Healthcare Management Admission
- The universities conduct CAT, MAT, and many other tests.
MBA Healthcare Management Admission in Distance Learning Education
- The MBA Healthcare Management course is available online mode/Distance Learning.
- Averagely a Healthcare manager can annually earn INR 3 Lakhs to 18 Lakhs/year. Healthcare, Wipro Health Care, Educational Institutes, Cipla, and Apollo life are famous recruiting areas for MBA HCM professionals.
- These professionals are Healthcare Managers, Administrators, Healthcare IT Managers, Quality Analysts, Healthcare Analysts, etc.
Just like all other MBA programs. This course also deals first with simple management subjects. These subjects build the base of the student. They may include the following:
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation Management
- Quantitative Techniques
In the later semesters, the subjects are more complex. They deal with Legal Aspects of Healthcare, Hospital operations, HR in Hospitals, etc.
MBA Healthcare Management Admission Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Principle of management||Strategic Management|
|Fundamentals of Communication||Cost Accounting|
|Managerial Economics||Innovation Management|
|Marketing Management||Quantitative Techniques|
|Human Resource Management||The Integrative Manager|
|Financial Accounting||Interview Preparation|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Essentials of Healthcare Administration||HR in Hospitals|
|Planning & Designing of Healthcare Facilities||Material Management|
|Hospital Operation||Legal Aspects of Healthcare|
|Customer-Centric Organization (CCO)||Revenue Cycle Management in Healthcare|
|Quality Management in Hospitals||Projects/Seminars/Case Studies|
|Projects/Seminars/Case Studies||Healthcare Equipment Management|
MBA Healthcare Management Admission Career Prospects
Postgraduates in this field easily find jobs as health sectors are present in all villages and cities. The management of these health departments falls under these students. They can then use their skills for the work. They can be educational, financial, foreign, or government institutions. They find jobs in the supervision sectors in hospitals and clinics. As Pharmaceutical Production Manager, Staff supervisor, CEO, Hospital Administrator, and CFO.
Top University & Fee for MBA Healthcare Management Admission
|Veer Narmad South Gujarat University||3 years||84165|
|Al-Falah University||3 years||26350|
|Amity University||3 years||83920|
|Ansal University||3 years||83675|
|Apeejay Stya University||3 years||84655|
|Ashoka University||3 years||85145|
|BML Munjal University||3 years||84655|
|Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies||3 years||84410|
|Manav Rachna University||3 years||84165|
|Veer Kunwar Singh University||3 years||26400|
MBA Healthcare Management Admission FAQs
- Oncology Coordinator
- Healthcare Information Manager
- Assistant Operation Manager
- Healthcare Staff Supervisor
- Physician Relations Liaison
- Venkateshwara Open University, Pune
- Clinical Research Education & Management Academy
- Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi
- Anna University, Chennai
Ans. A person with this degree can earn very well in the health sector. Their average salary ranges from INR 3 Lakhs to 18 Lakhs per year.