MBA Financial Management Admission 2023: MBA financial management is a 02 years postgraduate degree program. There are four terms. In MBA courses, Financial Management is one of the specializations that can be studied. This class teaches students how to make a budget, keep track of their spending, and organize their money.
- Full-Form: Master of Business Administration in Financial Management
- Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with at least 45-50% marks from a recognized university.
- Fee: INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
- Top College: Amity University, KK University, Christ University, BIM Trichy, KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar.
- Career Options: Financial Planner, Finance Manager, Financial Advisor, Credit Manager, Cost Controller, Corporate Financial Analyst etc.
The MBA in Financial Management covers business, accounting, statistics, and finance. The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a well-known university with at least 50-55% in the relevant field. Entrance exams are used to decide who gets into universities. MBA FM costs between INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000 on average. After finishing the course, the salary range in India is between INR 6 and 15 LPA (Lakh/annum). This program helps students learn about financial models, how to manage assets, and how to set prices.
MBA Financial Management Admission Highlights
Master of Business Administration Financial Management
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
Based on merit list, Entrance Test and Interview some of the institute and colleges
Minimum 50% marks in Bachelor degree in any specialization
INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
2.5 LPA to INR 9 LPA
|Recrutiers After MBA||
Accenture, Deloitte, Tata Consultancy, Amazon, Genpact, ICICI Bank, Wipro.
financial management, Strategic management, Corporate finance, Financial analysis, Investment management
corporate banking, financial advisor, merchant banking, portfolio manager, private equity analyst, project manager, financial advisor, risk manager,
MBA Financial Management Admission 2023
The MBA FM course covers analytics, planning, organizations, and economic monitoring. To do so, you need to know how to evaluate data thoroughly and analyze it logically. The course will cover financial analysis, cost accounting, management accounting, and their impact on making decisions.
MBA Financial Management admission gives students a wide range of job options because they can also get more education in their chosen fields. They can get a PhD in Finance, Management, etc. Program students can anticipate an annual income ranging from INR 6 to 15 LPA in India. The salary paid grows with experience.
MBA FM is offered by various private and government colleges/Institutes like IIM, IIFT, FMS, and many more.
- MBA Financial Management Admission is a program obtained at public or private Indian universities. Students can be admitted to both public and private universities.
- In this book, you learn about the economic, marketing, and economic trends that are going on. The CAT, MAT, SNAP, XAT, and other entrance tests are used to qualify for the MBA Financial Management degree.
MBA Financial Management Admission Eligibility Criteria
- A degree of Bachelors from any field
- A minimum score of 50% is necessary for Bachelor’s degree for MBA FM
- Several entrance exams for the MBA exam are widely accepted, like CAT, XAT, and GMAT.
Note: Interested Candidates must clear the entrance exam for MBA.
Syllabus for MBA Financial Management Admission
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV|
|Management Theory and Practice||Marketing Management||Operations Research||Entrepreneurship|
|Organizational Behaviour||Financial Management||Strategic Management||Security Analysis and Portfolio Management|
|Accountancy for Managers||Human Resource Management||Financial Markets, Treasury & Risk Management||Financial Analysis and Reporting|
|Managerial Economics||Operations Management||International Financial Management||Management Information Systems|
|Statistics for Managers||Research Methods for Business||Strategic Cost Management||Final Project Report|
Career Prospects for MBA Financial Management Admission
As no business runs without money management. Jobs in both government and private sectors are open to MBA experts. MBA FM graduates can get jobs like Assistant Managers, Finance Analysts, Business Analysts, etc. They also have the option of Accounts executive, finance manager, accounts officer, etc. They receive salaries ranging from Rs 6 Lakhs per annum to 15 lakhs per annum.
MBA Financial Management FAQs
Ques: What are the best colleges for MBA?
Ans: The best colleges for the course are:
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
- Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
- Xavier Labor Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur
- Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
Ques: How do I know if this is best for me?
Ans. Financial management is best for you if you are good at accountancy. If the money market is one of your interests, this is a great option.