MBA Fashion Design Management Admission 2023: MBA fashion design management is a 02 years postgraduate level course and its syllabus is divided into two semesters. The program is designed to produce highly certified and skilled fashion designers. The course focuses on the correct management of fashion design development. The eligibility criteria for this program are Graduate Degree with 50% in the relevant stream.
The Admission is based on an entrance test/merit-based. The average fee range for MBA fashion design management is INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000. Students can earn a starting salary package of INR 3 to 20 lakhs per annum. Fashion design is an art form dedicated to designing apparel and accessory designs.
MBA Fashion Design Management Highlights
Master of Business Administration Fashion Design Management
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
Based on merit list, Entrance Test and Interview some of the institute and colleges
Minimum 50% marks in Bachelor degree in any specialization
INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
2.5 LPA to INR 7 LPA
|Recrutiers After MBA||
Freelancer, Salaries, Myntra, Amazon, Accenture, Shahi Exports, Reliance Retail, Future Group
fashion merchandising, marketing and branding, product development, retail management, and entrepreneurship
Fashion Brand Manager, Fashion Consultant, Personal Stylist, Customer Relation Manager, Fashion Promotion Professional, Fashion Coordinator.
MBA Fashion Design Management Admission 2023
MBA Fashion Design Management Admission is made through the merit of aggregate gained in the entrance exam. The admission process is variable; it may change the institute to institute. The MBA in Fashion Design Management is organized to make students familiar with their knowledge of fashion design and its proper handling. Graduation in any stream with a minimum of 50% is the eligibility criteria for admission to an MBA in FDM.
Many fashion designing institutes and other colleges are advertising MBA Fashion Design Management admissions every year. NSIM is a recommended institute for this MBA course’s admissions.
- Apparel Manufacturers, Boutiques, Textile Industries, Leather companies, etc., are prominent hiring areas for these MBA professionals.
- Jobs offered to these professionals are Costume Designer, Cutting Assistant, Fabric Buyer, Graphic designer, etc.
- The average income generated by a fashion designing manager ranges between INR 3 Lac to 20 Lakh per year.
Eligibility for MBA Fashion Design Management Admission
- Candidates wishing to enroll in MBA FDM must have a Bachelor’s degree or relevant.
- BBA, BA, and BSc in Fashion Designing degree holders are suitable for this course’s admissions.
- A minimum of 50% in graduation is a mandatory requirement for MBA FDM course admission.
- Admissions for MBA Fashion Design Management are entry exam/direct access based.
- XAT and MAT are common pre-admission exams for this course.
- Averagely minimum of INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000 tuition fee is charged for this MBA course.
Entrance Exam for MBA Fashion Design Management Admission
- IPU CET BBA
- Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test (MUCMET)
- Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
- Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT)
MBA Fashion Design Management Admission Fееѕ іn Indіа
- The per semester fee charged for MBA FDM is about an average of INR 50,000.
Salary Packages іn Indіа
- The salary offered to managers of fashion designing is ranging from INR 3 to 20 Lakh.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full Time: MBA in FDM is a full-time PG course.
- Part-Time/Online: Many institutes offer MBA in FDM as DL/Part-Time mode.
MBA Fashion Design Management Admission Syllabus
- The administrative tasks within the textile, garment, and other manufacturing industries are covered by an MBA in Fashion Design Management. Quantitative Techniques, Economics, Marketing, and Information Technology are all covered in the MBA FDM Syllabus. The entire curriculum, including fashion design research, is separated into four semesters. Costume Designers, Fabric Designers, and Technical Designers, among other positions, are available to graduates of this program.
Top Suggested University in India for MBA Fashion Design Management Admission
|University||State||Type Of University|
|Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University of Social Sciences Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||State University|
|Dr. C.V. Raman University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
|Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Central University|
|G.H. Raisoni University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|