MBA Energy Management Admission 2023: MBA energy management is a 2 years PG course in the Management field. There are two semesters in each academic year. This course teaches students to deal with energy and power and other industries. This program has studied the production of energy from different sources including hydro, wind, and solar energy techniques.
The eligibility criteria for the program is a graduate degree with a minimum 50% in the relevant stream. The admission process is an entrance examination and is merit-based. The total average fee for MBA in energy management lies between INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000. MBA in Energy Management professionals earns between INR 6 to 8 Lakhs per annum.
The syllabus includes different subjects in each semester. Subjects like Renewable and Non-Renewable Energy Resources, etc. are in the 1st semester. Other like Energy Audits, Oil & Gas Economics, etc. are subjects studied in the 2nd semester. Similarly, the 3rd and final semesters have different. There is also a summer internship included in the syllabus.
MBA Energy Management Admission Highlights
Master of Business Administration MBA Energy Management
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
Based on merit list, Entrance Test and Interview some of the institute and colleges
Minimum 50% marks in Bachelor degree in any specialization
INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
2.5 LPA to INR 9 LPA
|Recrutiers After MBA||
First Solar, Exxon Mobil., BP, Shell, Amazon more.
MBA Corporate, Operation, Sales, Human Resource, Business Analytics, Supply Chain Management, Digital Marketing and more
Project Performance Analyst, Energy Auditor, Oil and Gas Analyst, Project Performance Analyst, Consultant, Researcher. more
MBA Energy Management Admission 2023
The enrollments of MBA in Energy Management are made via merit of marks/scores secured in different entrance exams of India. MBA in Energy Management syllabus can help students to learn about various changings in the environment or energy sector and how to manage them.
Such degree holders can get a job in Tata Power, Adani Power, NTPS, Damodar Valley, NHPC, and other related Indian firms. In the mentioned firms, one can become an Energy Auditor, Energy Market Reporter, and Energy Consultant, etc. The average earning of such professionals or experts is up to INR 6 to 8 Lakhs per annum.
Eligibility for MBA Energy Management Admission
- Candidates desiring for MBA-EM must have a UG degree with at least a 50% score.
- Entrance exams conducted for MBA-EM are CAT, XAT, GMAT, and NMAT.
- The selection process encompasses an IP and GD round as well.
- SIIB, IISWBM, and MIT WPU are the top institutes to be enrolled in this degree program.
- The tuition fee for MBA in Energy Management is between INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000. The average amount is ranging from INR 1 Lakh to INR 4 Lakhs.
Entrance Exams of MBA Energy Management Admission
- BRAOU MBA Entrance Exam
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- GSIB Entrance Test (GET)
Fееѕ іn Indіа
- MBA in Energy Management can be done at affordable tuition fees that range between INR 1 Lakh to INR 4 Lakhs.
MBA Energy Management Admission Salary Packages іn Indіа
- The Energy management professionals offered an initial salary of about INR 6 to 8 Lakhs per annum.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full time: MBA in Energy Management is a full-time course.
- Part-Time/Online: There is no policy for learning MBA Energy Management in Part-time mode.
MBA Energy Management Admission Career Scope
- The MBA in Energy Management is aimed to manage the energy crisis and develop new sources of energy. The successful professionals of this course offered vacancies in various companies related to the energy sector Such as; Adani Power, Tata Power, NTPC, etc.
Top Suggested University in India for MBA Energy Management Admission
|University||State||Type Of University|
|Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University of Social Sciences Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||State University|
|Dr. C.V. Raman University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
|Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Central University|
|G.H. Raisoni University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|