MBA Corporate Admission 2023: MBA corporate is a 2 years corporate management course with four semesters. It is a research-based-oriented program that teaches students about trade and business tricks. In this, one learns to cope with the corporate stumbling block. It is done by using the knowledge of business and management. The eligibility criteria for the MBA corporate program is a Graduate Degree with a minimum of 50% in the relevant stream.
- Full-Form: Master of Business Administration (Corporate)
- Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with at least 45-50% marks from a recognized university.
- Fee: INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
- Top College: Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Alagappa University, International Institute of Management Sciences (IIMS).
- Career Options: Human Resource Manager, Brand Manager, Entrepreneur, Management Consultant, Marketing Manager, Equity Research Analyst, etc.
Universities take admissions based on entrance exams, and some are merit-based. The course mode is regular as well as online mode. The total fee range of this course is between INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000. The expected salary one can get while working is about INR 2 Lakhs to 17 Lakhs/annum.
About MBA Corporate Program
- This course teaches various tricks of the business and its proper management. Students can learn the following subjects in this course: Economics, Business Ethics, Technical Writing, Communication, HRM, etc. Banking and Finance are the main subjects. All universities offer the same MBA CM syllabus. Business Ethics, Retailing, Marketing, Cost Accounting.
- The course involves strategies to obtain business goals. Internship programs are also organized for students. These techniques and skills are used to solve real-life problems in corporate management firms.
MBA Corporate Admission Overview
Master of Business Administration Corporate Admission
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
Based on merit list, Entrance Test and Interview some of the institute and colleges
Minimum 50% marks in Bachelor degree in any specialization
INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
2.5 LPA to INR 9 LPA
|Recrutiers After MBA||
Amazon, Apple, BCG, Deloitte, JP Morgan.
finance, marketing, HR, operations, entrepreneurship, IT Management more.
business operations manager, management analyst, market research analyst, top executive, HR manager
MBA Corporate Admission 2023
MBA Corporate admission proceeds through entrance exams and personal interviews. Some institutes in India also provide this course on the merit of the graduation program.
- Fее: The average tuition fee for this course is between INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full time: MBA in Corporate is a full-time course.
- Part-Time/Online: MBA Corporate is also offered in DL/Online mode.
Eligibility for MBA Corporate Admission
- The selection process includes previous qualifications, entrance tests, and personal interviews.
- Admissions are offered to students having UG degrees. This UG degree must belong to a recognized university.
- There are several national-level entrance exams, and it is mandatory to pass those exams. These are XAT, IBSAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, and CAT.
- The average course fee for an MBA Corporate is from INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000.
- Top renowned institutes in this regard are SIBM, LPU, BIMTEH, etc.
Entrance Exams of MBA Corporate Admission
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)
- AMU MBA Entrance Exam
- APIIT NAT
- Bocconi Entrance Test (BET)
MBA Corporate Admission Syllabus
The course curriculum may vary between colleges and universities, but the disciplines taught are generally the same. Below is a list of the numerous subjects covered by universities:
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV|
|Management and Behavioral Process||Communication and Technical Writing||Strategic Management||Entrepreneurship International Business|
|Managerial Economics||Human Resource Management||Business Ethics||Human Resources Management|
|Business Environment and Legislation||Financial Management||Marketing||International Business|
|Financial and Cost Accounting||Production and Operations Management||Banking and Finance||Health Care Services|
|Information Technology for Managers||Marketing Management||Retailing||Hospitality|
|Quantitative Methods for Management||Business Research Methods||Information Technology||Project Report-Project (Viva-voce)|
Career Scope in India
- One can make a career as an HR manager, brand manager, entrepreneur, project manager, and finance manager. It includes an equity research analyst, zonal business manager, recruitment manager, etc.
- The top recruiting sectors for professionals in this course are; Educational Institutes, Banks, Public works, Tourism Industry, etc. Top recruiting areas are Banks, Public Works, Tourism Sector, Brand & Retailing, and Industrial Houses. One can also start teaching this subject in colleges or universities.
Salary Packages іn Indіа
- The initial salary for MBA Corporate professionals ranges between INR 2 Lakhs to 17 Lakhs/annum.
Top Suggested University in India for MBA Corporate Admission
|University||State||Type Of University|
|Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
|Dr B.R. Ambedkar University of Social Sciences Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||State University|
|Dr C.V. Raman University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
|Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Central University|
|G.H. Raisoni University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|