MBA in Business Analytics Admission 2023: MBA in Business Analytics is a two-year post-graduate program. It is related to streams of business management. The course aims to teach business people how to do their jobs well. For this program, you must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a grade point average of at least 50%. Most of the degree is about artificial intelligence and how to make business decisions using different statistical tools.
- Full-Form: Master of Business Administration in Business Analytics
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university.
- Course Fee: INR 5 to 15 Lakhs
- Top Recruiting Companies: HCL, Google, Godrej, Amazon, Motorola, Oberoi, HP, etc.
- Job Positions: Data Scientist, Statistician, Predictive Modeller, Quantitative Analyst, Project Manager, Market Research Analyst, etc
The MBA Business Analytics course is mostly about Data Mining, Advanced Business Analytics, and Quality Management. Business analytics looks at past data using statistical methods and tools to make decisions and learn new things about a business. This MBA program gives you the skills you’ll need in the future to deal with data and technology problems. After getting an MBA in Business Analytics, students can get a PhD in Business Analytics or another advanced degree.
MBA in Business Analytics Admission Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Business Analytics|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/ Entrance Test|
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
|Approx Fee||INR 5 to 15 Lakhs|
|Average Salary||INR 8 to 16 LPA(Lakh/annum)|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50%|
|Examination Type||Semester system/ Year wise|
|Top University||IIMB, IIMC, NIMS|
MBA in Business Analytics Admission 2023
- The degree’s significant concentration is on artificial intelligence, applying various statistical techniques to make business judgments, and so on. In today’s world, a postgraduate degree is in high demand.
The syllabus is an overall view of Business Analytics. The course teaches about analyzing an organization’s operations. This data is then collected and formed to give results for its progress. Statistical data made for the business process is taught.
The syllabus may cover subjects of Statistical Analysis and Optimization Analytics. They also consider Computational Methods, Marketing Management etc. The issues further in the course are more complex. They focus mainly on Analytics later on. They may include, Operations and Supply Chain Analytics and Data Mining.
- Merit-Based Admission: This MBA program is open to holders of BBA, BA, or BSc in Management or Business stream. The curriculum requires a minimum 50% score in a Bachelor’s degree.
- MBA in Business Analytics Admission Fee: The average fee for MBA in Business Analytics course is INR 5 to 15 Lakhs.
- Types of Courses: Full-time regular courses and distance learning courses are available. The price for each course will be different.
Distance Education MBA in Business Analytics Admission 2023
- Some universities offer distance learning admission in the course to pursue by those aspirants who cannot attend regular classes.
Eligibility for MBA in Business Analytics Admission
- Completed Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree from any recognized university with a minimum 50% aggregate.
- The candidate should be a graduate (Bachelor’s degree) from a reputable college.
- They should have a 50% total overall.
- In reserved seats, the candidate should have 45% total.
- They should pass the entrance exam.
Entrance Exam for MBA in Business Analytics Admission 2023
Pre-admission tests for this MBA program include the CMAT, MAT, and GMAT.
- GSIB Entrance Test (GET)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Hyderabad Business School (HBSAT)
- IBS Aptitude Test (IBSAT)
MBA in Business Analytics Admission Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV|
|Quantitative Methods||Financial Management||Predictive Analytics||Strategic Management|
|Managerial Economics||Operations Management||Risk Management||Operations and Supply Chain Analytics|
|Management Information Systems||Human Resource Management||Marketing Analysis||HR Analytics|
|Financial Accounting||Financial Analytics||Data Mining||Big Data Analytics|
|Marketing Management||Optimization Analytics||Simulation Modeling||Ethical and Legal Aspects of Analytics|
|Organizational Behaviour||Stochastic Modeling||Analytics Systems Analysis & Design||Project Management|
|Statistical Analysis||Business Intelligence||Industry Internship Programme||Professional Development|
|Data Modeling||Research Methods||–||Elective Paper|
|Computational Methods||Managerial Communication||–||Analytics Capstone Project|
MBA in Business Analytics Admission University & Fee
|Veer Kunwar Singh University||3 years||26400|
|KREA University||3 years||24400|
|Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University||2 years||97395|
|Parul University||2 years||97640|
|Plastindia International University||2 years||97885|
|PP Savani University||2 years||98130|
|Raksha Shakti University||2 years||98375|
|RK University||2 years||98620|
What is the MBA Business Analytics Course?
MBA in Business Analytics is a course teaching data-driven business. The use of data for running and probing is studied. This data is used in many businesses. In which manufacturing and energy business is main.
Social media and Financial systems are dependent on Business Analytics. It is used to create models, statistics, applications, etc. Techniques are also made with their help. The topics taught are various. Some of them are data Cleaning, Data Visualization, etc.
Career Prospects of MBA in Business Analytics Admission
The postgraduates are highly required. Their skills are vital for many firms. Such as; Healthcare, Gaming, and Retail institutions. These industries require Analytical knowledge experts. They are required to maintain healthy progress as an Updated version of progress is also ideal.
These students get jobs such as Data Analysts, Business Intelligence expert, etc. They may also become Analyst Project Managers, Data Mining Experts, Big data Analysts, etc.
- Salary Offered to Graduates of MBA in Business Analytics: The salary that an MBA in business and analytics degree holder can get is 8 to 16 LPA. Jobs offered to these professionals are Project Manager, Statistician, Data scientist, computer System Analyst, etc.