MBA Banking Admission 2023: MBA banking is a 2 years PG degree course that aims to develop students into smart banking professionals who have in-depth knowledge of the banking sector. The eligibility criteria for the MBA banking course is Graduation from BBA/any stream with at least 50% marks.
Universities give admissions to this course based on the entrance exam and merit base. The course mode is Regular/Online. The total fee range of this course is between INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000. The average Salary offered ranges between 3 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs(LPA). This course gives quality-focused knowledge to students. There is a huge demand for skilled and well-qualified management professional who has expertise in the banking sector.
MBA Banking Admission Highlights
Master of Business Administration in Banking
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
Based on merit list, Entrance Test and Interview some of the institute and colleges
Minimum 50% marks in Bachelor degree in any specialization
INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
2.5 LPA to INR 9 LPA
|Recrutiers After MBA||
Deloitte, Infosys, Accenture, TCS and more
Finance, Operation, Sales, Humarn Resource, Business Analytics, Supply Chain Management, Digital Marketing and more
Financial Analyst, Risk Manager, Marketing & Sales Manager, Loan Counsellor and Sales Officer and more.
MBA Banking Admission 2023
- The MBA Banking Management program deals with studying different functions, laws, policies, and safe money handling inside a finance/banking firm.
- This course studies all the matters that a Bank or financial institution faces. The course is about the Banking aspect of Finance. An integral understanding of Banking is taught. Topics include; Loans, insurance, and investments are taught. Students learn everything from basics to details. The purpose is to handle finance in the most efficient way.
- Starting from Book-keeping, it teaches everything to keep track of money. Not only money but the exchange of lands and goods are also considered. Students are taught managerial skills for finance.
- The course is a branch of financial courses. All of the financial courses serve the purpose of keeping money safe. They are present so a business would gain the utmost profit and zero losses. Everything is with the exchange of money. Thus, these experts are required in all places. Be it a large firm or a small business. Everyone needs someone reliable to manage their money.
- This MBA program’s syllabus contains Economics, Mathematics, Marketing, and HR Management as the most focused study areas.
- Every year, MBA in Banking Management course is advertised at management institutes across India. ICPS Indore and OC Hubli are well-known and ranked institutes for this MBA program.
- IGNOU Delhi is also offering an MBA Banking Management course in distance education mode.
Eligibility for MBA Banking Admission
- Students seeking admission in MBA Banking Management must have a graduation degree.
- BBA, BSc, and BA in banking/finance degree holders are suitable for this program.
- A minimum 50% marks score in BBA/any stream is required to fill out the MBA Banking admission form.
- Merit/Entrance exam-based admissions are offered for MBA Banking Management across India.
- XAT, MAT, and SNAP are entrance exams for this program’s admissions.
Fee Structure of MBA Banking Admission
- MBA Banking is charged an average fee ranging between INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000.
- A Bank Manager can annually get an average salary between INR 5 to 17 lac with other benefits. Educational Institutes, Banking Sectors, BPOs, Stock Exchanges, etc., are employment areas that are hiring thousands of MBA Banking Management professionals every year.
- Jobs assigned to such professionals are Accounts Assistant, Executive Assistant, Business Analyst, Finance Manager, etc.
MBA Banking Admission Process 2023
The admissions are primarily on a merit or quota basis. Although, Fields of Banking, Finance, and Commerce are ideal. With the required aggregate, they may apply to a college. Colleges have different merits. They should then clear the entrance exam. Some admissions are done directly while some are on the entrance exam.
The exams are generally XAT, CAT, SNAP, MAT, etc. It depends on the college whether they require further tests or not. Group discussion and personal interviews would be taken for admission. Colleges prefer people with internships and work experience.
University & Fee of MBA Banking Admission
|Shree Somnath Sanskrit University||3 years||26400|
|Shri Govind Guru University||2 years||97395|
|Silver Oak University||2 years||97640|
|Sumandeep Vidyapeeth||2 years||97885|
|Swarnim Gujarat Sports University||2 years||98130|
|Swarnim Startup & Innovation University||2 years||98375|
|Team Lease Skills University||2 years||98620|
|UKA Tarsadia University||3 years||84410|
|Maharana Pratap Horticultural University||3 years||26600|
Course Description of MBA Banking Admission
The syllabus covers banking concepts. They deal with bookkeeping and finance managing subjects. Unlike other Masters, the specialized subjects are taught from start. An internship is also part of the course. It is divided into 4 semesters. The semesters cover different subjects yearly. Some included subjects are:
- Operations Management
- Economic Analysis
- Quantitative Techniques in Management
- Management of Financial Institutions
- Management of Financial Services
- Bank Accounting & Audit
MBA Banking Admission Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Management Process & organizational behavior||Human Resource Management|
|Accounting for management||Financial management|
|Economic Analysis||Knowledge management|
|Marketing management||Operations management|
|Financial environment||Business Research & methods|
|Basics of communication||International Business & practices|
|Self-development and interpersonal skills||Corporate communications|
|Information technology for managers||General banking operations|
|Quantitative techniques in management||Behavioral communications & relationship management|
|–||Legal & regulatory aspects of banking|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|International Financial management||Customer relationship management in banking|
|Summer Internship evaluation international banking||Managerial competency & career development|
|Retail assets & rural banking||Banking accounting & audit|
|Security analysis & portfolio management||Risk management in banking|
|Management of financial services||Treasure banking|
|Strategic management||Financial engineering|
|Managing excellence non-credit course||Corporate tax planning|
|Interpersonal communications||Cross-cultural communication|
|Project planning appraisal and control||Management of financial institutions|
|Leading through team||Professional excellence|
Career Prospects for MBA Banking Admission
These graduates are needed in the private and public sectors. Banks and financial institutions require them. All institutions require them to maintain accounts. All firms appreciate their skills.
Only an expert can deal with finance properly. Businesses require these experts for consultation also. They require to know the best practices for maximum profit.
Top Institutes offering MBA Banking
|Sankalchand Patel University||Saurashtra University||Silver Oak University|
|Sardar Krushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University||Shree Somnath Sanskrit University||Sumandeep Vidyapeeth|
|Sardar Patel University||Shri Govind Guru University||Swarnim Gujarat Sports University|