MBA in Banking and Taxation Admission 2023: MBA in Banking and Taxation is a 2 years PG degree course with a minimum duration of 2 years. This course opens career opportunities in the sectors like banking, finance, taxation, and asset management. A Bachelor’s degree or related degree in banking/taxation with a minimum of 50% for MBA-BT is eligible.
Admission to this course is an Entrance exam/merit-based. The course mode is regular, Online Mode. The average fee of the course is INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000. The Salary package ranges between INR 2 to 10 LPA. This program helps to enhance the analytical and marketing skills of the students. Banking and Taxation are the top choices made by students.
MBA in Banking and Taxation is a management stream course. It contains the study of managing capital and its proper handling/collection practices. Many management colleges in India advertise admission to an MBA in Banking and Taxation every year. PIMR Indore and AGBS Noida are famous institutes for this program.
MBA in Banking and Taxation Admission Highlights
MBA in Banking and Taxation
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
Based on merit list, Entrance Test and Interview some of the institute and colleges
Minimum 50% marks in Bachelor degree in any specialization
INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
2.5 LPA to INR 10 LPA
|Recrutiers After MBA||
Adobe , Google, Amazon, TCS, AJIO, and more
Finance, Operation, Sales, Human Resource, Business Analytics, Supply Chain Management, Digital Marketing and more
Financial Analyst. Accounts Assistant., Marketing Analyst. adn more
MBA in Banking and Taxation Admission 2023
MBA in Banking and Taxation Admission is made by conducting various entrance tests and scores qualified by candidates in these tests. The program teaches the students about accounting and managerial skills to manage the assets of a banking company or other.
This course is designed for the development of the banking and taxation sectors. It focuses on providing technical professionals in the field of banking. Banking and Taxation are two separate terms. Banking deals with handling money (credit, debit, finance). Taxation refers to the activity of collecting money from the public for public services or benefits.
Such MBA professionals are hired in various sectors like Banks, Colleges, Taxation Departments, and other accounting-related departments. RBI, AXIS, and ICICI are well-known recruiters for MBA Banking and Taxation professionals. Such banking and taxation professionals can annually earn a salary between INR 4 to 7 Lakh per year.
Eligibility for MBA in Banking and Taxation Admission
- MBA in Banking and Taxation admission requires minimum eligibility of graduation level degree.
- Students who have BBA, BA, or related degree in banking/taxation are eligible for this PG degree course.
- Candidates having min 50% must mark a score in Bachelor for MBA-BT admission.
- Admissions of MBA-BT are merit/entrance exam-based.
- CAT, SNAP, and MAT are entrance exams for this program’s admission.
- The average fee charged by these MBA program students is between INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000.
Entrance Exams for MBA in Banking and Taxation Admission
- IPU CET BBA
- Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test (MUCMET)
- Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
- Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT)
Fее іn Indіа
- The average academic tuition fee for this course is aboutINR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000.
Salary Packages іn Indіа
- The Professionals with having MBA in Banking and Taxation can avail of a salary of about INR 2 to 10 LPA(lakhs/annum).
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full-time: MBA Banking is a full-time PG course.
- Part-Time/Online: The MBA in Banking is also offered in distance education/ online mode
MBA in Banking and Taxation Employment Areas
|Job Profiles||Job Areas|
|Employment Tax Specialist||Capital Markets|
|Financial Analyst||Fixed Income Securities|
|Personal Finance Consultant||Investments|
|Tax Policy Analyst||Real Estate Finance|
Top University in India for MBA in Banking and Taxation Admission
|University||State||Type Of University|
|Swami Vivekanand University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
|Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
|Techno Global University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
|The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Central University|
|Vikram University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||State University|