MBA Banking Insurance Admission 2023: MBA in banking and insurance is a 2-year post-graduate degree course that consists of 4 semesters. The minimum eligibility criteria for this course is graduation with a minimum of 50% from any recognized college. Students will learn various aspects of banking and insurance that how to analyze the market and apply the best concepts.
The admission is based on an entrance test and merit-based. The total fee range of this course is between INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000. The average Salary offered ranges between INR 4 Lakhs to 12 Lakhs(LPA). There are many job opportunities where students start their careers in this field. Some of our investment bankers, the head of finance, and many more.
MBA Banking Insurance Admission Highlights
Master of Business Administration in Banking Insurance
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
Based on merit list, Entrance Test and Interview some of the institute and colleges
Minimum 50% marks in Bachelor degree in any specialization
INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
2.5 LPA to INR 9 LPA
|Recrutiers After MBA||
Flipkart, ICIC Bank ,Myntra, Ajio more.
Finance, Operation, Sales, Humarn Resource, Business Analytics, Supply Chain Management, Digital Marketing and more
Accounting Manager, Chief Financial Officer, Investment Banking Associate, Credit Manager & Specialist more.
MBA Banking Insurance Admission 2023
MBA Banking Insurance admission is made by conducting various entrance tests and scores qualified by candidates in these tests. The program teaches the students about essential theories of management with particular exercises in subjects, for an example, International Insurance and Banking, Management of Risk, and Investment Banking.
American Express, HDFC, and HSBC are prominent employment companies for such MBA Banking Insurance professionals. These experts can perform job roles like Teacher/Professor, Stock analyst, Asset Manager, Financial Analyst, etc. Averagely an insurance expert can earn a salary b/w INR 2 Lakhs to 16 Lakhs.
This program aims to upskill students both in business administration and their concentration areas. MBA Banking admission is related to the management stream program. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University Admission is the best for MBA Banking Insurance admission.
Subjects for an MBA in Banking Insurance include corporate management, accounting, economics, business management, business communication, finance management, banking, and many more. Numerous job prospects exist in the banking, marketing, accounting, and finance industries for graduates of an MBA in Banking and Insurance program.
Banking and insurance are two separate terms. Insurance is an agreement/policy for financial protection that insurance firms offer. Banking refers to the protection of public money and its safe handling. This two-year program provides knowledge of different insurance/banking laws, policies, and practices. MBA Banking & Insurance is advertised by multiple colleges across the country annually. RCC Hyderabad, GGSIPU Delhi, and IMI Indore are well-known colleges for this management program.
Eligibility for MBA Banking Insurance Admission
- Banking or Management graduates are eligible to apply for MBA Banking & Insurance course.
- Students having degrees like BBA, BA, or BSc in Banking or Insurance are suitable for this program.
- Merit/entrance exam-based admissions are offered for this MBA program.
- SNAP, GMAT, XAT, etc., are the most common entrance exam for MBA BI admissions.
- Averagely INR 2 lac to 4 Lac fee is charged for this course.
MBA Banking Insurance Admission Entrance Exams
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- AIMA UGAT
- BVP BUMAT
- DU JAT
- IIM Indore IPM
MBA Banking Insurance Admission Fееѕ іn Indіа
- The average academic tuition fee for this course is about INR 2 Lakhs to 16 Lakhs for 2 years.
MBA Banking Insurance Admission Job roles
- MBA professionals can find employment in areas such as Merchant Banking & Insurance, Asset Manager, Risk Manager, Consultant, Cash Manager, Finance Director, etc. This course is a combined study of banking and insurance. This course deals with the fundamentals and concepts of banking and insurance.
Salary Packages іn Indіа
- Professionals with an MBA in Banking & Insurance can avail salary of about INR 4 Lakhs to 12 Lakhs(LPA).
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full time: MBA Banking & Insurance is a full-time PG course.
- Part-Time/Online: The MBA in Banking & Insurance is also offered in distance education/ online mode.
Top University in India For MBA Banking Insurance Admission
|University||State||Type Of University|
|Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University of Social Sciences Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||State University|
|Dr. C.V. Raman University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
|Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Central University|
|G.H. Raisoni University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|