M.Pharm Admission 2023: The Master in Pharmacy is a 02 years PG-Level degree program in Medicine Science. It consists of 04 semesters. This program belongs to the pharmaceutical field. The program deals with the development and production of drugs. Drug making is the subject of the science of pharmacy.
This course teaches students how to use various medications. It incorporates both chemical and health sciences. Students in Master of Pharmacy study a variety of pharmacy-related topics. Emerging technology, instrumentation, industrial operations, etc. are some of these aspects.
- Full-Form: Master of Pharmacy.
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam/Merit
- Eligibility: B. Pharma with a minimum of 50%.
- Entrance Exams: Entrance exams are OJEE, GPAT, AP PGECET, BITS HD, HPCET, and NIPER
- Top Colleges: Institute of Chemical Technology, BCP, and MCOPS are the best colleges.
- Average Fee: INR 02 Lakhs to 04 Lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 03-06 Lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Organizations: Cipla, Lupin, Biocon, Wockhardt, Aurobindo, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Novozymes, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: pharmacist, drug regulator, quality control chemist, research associate, pharma-therapist, etc.
The major subjects in this course are drug regulatory affairs, biological evaluation, advanced pharmaceutics, drug formulation, etc.
Highlights of Master of Pharmacy Admission
|Course Name||Master of Pharmacy|
|Admission Process||Merit + Entrance Test|
|Full-Form of MP||Master of Pharmacy|
|Course fee||INR 02 Lakhs to 04 Lakhs|
|Average Salary||INR 03-06 Lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Eligibility||B. Pharma with a minimum of 50%|
M.Pharm Admission 2023
- Enrollment in this course requires a UG degree.
- The college must recognize by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). A student must be having at least 50% marks.
- Admission depends on the score of entrance exams. The M.Pharma entrance exams are OJEE, GPAT, AP PGECET, BITS HD, HPCET, and NIPER.
- The best college to be enrolled in for this course is NIPER. Others are the Institute of Chemical Technology, BCP, MCOPS, etc.
- The course fee depends on the type of college. If you taking admission in govt. college fee is up to INR 02 lakhs for 02 years. In private colleges, the fee is about 04 lakhs for 02 years. Chitkara University is private and is offering this course.
About the M.Pharm Course
- The M Pharm Course teaches students about how to use and manufacture medicines/drugs. The program mainly deals with chemical/health sciences.
- The admission process for M.Pharm depends upon the score obtained in the entrance exam. A score of B.Pharm is also considered for admission to this program.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Pharm Admission 2023
The candidate having 50% aggregate in B.Pharma is eligible for Master of Pharmacy admission. The main requirement for admission is a completed B.Pharma degree.
M.Pharm Admission Entrance Exams
- AIIMS MBBS
- JIPMER MBBS
- AIIMS PG
M.Pharm Admission Fееѕ іn Indіа
The Master Pharmacy program could be completed with average academic fees ranging from INR 02 Lakhs to 04 Lakhs.
Salary Packages іn Indіа
Initially, the salary offered to Pharma professionals ranges from INR 03-06 Lakhs per annum(LPA).
Career Prospects of M.Pharm Admission
- One can make a career in drug design, formulation, packaging, quality control, etc.
- The job roles in this industry are pharmacist, drug regulator, quality control chemist, research associate, and pharma-therapist. One can also become a drug inspector after several years of experience.
Types of M.Pharm Cоurѕе
The M Pharm is a full-time regular professional course.
There is no choice of part-time learning at M Pharma.