MA in Public Administration Admission 2023-24: MA in public administration is a full-time 02 years postgraduate course. This two-year duration divides into four sections. This degree program aims to make students better administrators and is related to the public sector. The students have the choice to pursue this degree program either in distance or corresponding mode. The degree holder will be at the exposition of any company because they help focus on public demand and then make the strategies to grow them.
- Full-Form: Master of Arts in Public Administration
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam/Merit
- Eligibility: Graduate Degree with 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Entrance Exams: Entrance exams take IPU CET, AMU Entrance Exam, BHU-PET, and JMI Entrance exams.
- Average Fee: INR 60K to INR 01 lakh per year
- Salary Offered: INR 04 to 07 lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Companies: Air India, DLF, Godrej, HCL, HDFC Bank, India Bulls, Maruti Suzuki, NTPC.
- Top Job Profiles: Lecturer, Researcher, foreign service, Tax examiner, Budget analyst, Consultant.
MA in Public Administration Admission Highlights
|Course Name||MA in Public Administration|
|Admission Process||Merit-based or Entrance-Based|
|Full-Form of MPA||Master of Arts in Public Administration|
|Duration||Duration is 2 Years.|
|Course Fee||INR 60K to INR 01 lakh per year|
|Salary Offered||INR 04 to 07 lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Eligibility||Graduate Degree with 50% marks from a recognized university.|
MA in Public Administration Admission 2023-24
The admission criteria are further into various steps. All the applicants have to follow all the steps. The primary standard is that the students have to clear their bachelor’s degree admission grants to those with a bachelor’s degree in the related field. Also, entrance exams take IPU CET, AMU Entrance Exam, BHU-PET, and JMI Entrance exam. Public administration is the deep study of various aspects of society that help the student compare the administrations, strategies, and community needs to make better choices to help the economy grow better. For students of MA Public Administration, the higher studies are Ph.D. or MPhil Public Administration.
There are various social and political issues in our society. Thus this course helps in addressing these all. This course includes administrative theory and finance administration. The candidates must have handling ability, team spirit, numerical data interpretation ability, and verbal & written skills for this course. In practical work, this field of study also requires efficient leadership skills.
Eligibility For MA in Public Administration Admission
- The students of bachelor’s degree holders can get eligibility to apply further.
MA in Public Administration Admission Fee Structure
- MA in Public Administration has a course fee of between INR 60K to INR 01 lakh per year.
Admission to the MA requires a BA degree with 50% of the marks. The interviews are optional for some of the institutes, while others are mandatory.
- DU DSE M.A. (Economics) Entrance Test
- Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE)
- North Maharashtra University MA Entrance Exam
- Patna Women’s College BA / B.Sc Entrance Exam
There is a salary package for these and many other related professions around INR 04 to 07 lakhs per annum(LPA).
This course’s successful fulfillment will give you job opportunities in HCL, NTPC, Air India, India Bulls, DLF, Maruti Suzuki, Godrej, and many other famed companies in India.
One can start a professional career being a Tax Examiner, Consultant, Researcher, Budget Analyst, Lecturer, and Foreign Service officer.
Types of Courses
The degree is offered full-time and also at the distance level.
MA in Public Administration Admission Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Administrative Theory||Citizen and Administration|
|Administrative behavior||Comparative public administration|
|Fundamentals of research||Democratic decentralization and local administration|
|Administrative law||Development administration|
|Indian administrative system||Research writing|
|Dissertation||Dissertation – 2|
|Public financial administration||International organization and administration|
|Research methods and design||Specialization subjects|
|Public personnel administration|
|Role of ICT in governance|
|Research Methodologies and Methods|
|India: Democracy and Development|