MA Fashion Design Admission 2023-24: Master of Arts in Fashion design is a 02 years PG course. It consists of 04 semesters. MA Fashion Design in India has now rapidly increased their works in the field of fashion. The fashion industry has a great impact on Indian culture. People are getting more into the world fashion to compete globally and fulfill customers’ demands by promoting such courses. Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University is one of the best for MA Fashion Design courses.
- Full-Form: Masters of Arts in Fashion Design
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam/Merit
- Eligibility: Graduate Degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Entrance Exams: HSEE and RIE CEE are the top entrance exams.
- Average Fee: INR 40K to 05 Lakhs per year
- Salary Offered: INR 03 Lakhs to 12 Lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Companies: Raymonds, Allen Solly, Adidas, Spykar, Pantaloons, AND, Swarovski, Bata, Lifestyle, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Fashion Coordinators, Fashion Consultants, Fashion Journalists, Textile Designers, Textile Designers, etc.
MA Fashion Design Admission Highlights
|Course Name||MA Fashion Design|
|Full-Form of MA FD||Masters of Arts in Fashion Design|
|Duration||duration is 2 Years|
|Course Fee||INR 40K to 05 Lakhs per year|
|Average Salary||INR 03 Lakhs to 12 Lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Eligibility||Graduate Degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.|
MA Fashion Design Admission 2023-24
- The demand for eligibility is that the student must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream. Some institutions take the entry tests, while others take direct admission. They can also apply online and offline by both means.
- The purpose of the degree is to enable the student to learn about the culture and also the current demand of the people and after analyzing both degrees they can set the trend with the help of their creative skills. MA Fashion designing is a post-graduation degree.
- The program aims to provide depth and advanced level of knowledge of fashion design to individuals. MA Fashion Design helps the student explore social, ethical, economic, and cultural aspects.
- The MA Fashion Design syllabus contains Fashion communication, Textile Technology, Preparation of women’s wear, etc. It is divided into 04 semesters.
- The higher study after completing MA Fashion Design is MFM and PhD in fashion design.
Eligibility For MA Fashion Design Admission
- Are you interested in Fashion Design? If yes, you can apply for an MA in Fashion Design because this program’s eligibility has a BA in Fashion Design or equivalent.
- The admissions of MA Fashion Design are granted on a merit basis and an entrance exam basis. Usually, all the art institutes of the country offering this program.
- The most known entrance exams conducted for the MA Fashion Design course are CEED, NIFT, SOFT, PAF, etc.
- MA Fashion Design course learning is also facilitated with distance learning mode. The cost for the DL mode of this course is between 50K to 04 Lac only.
MA Fashion Design Admission Fee Structure
MA Fashion Design’s course fee is affordable and ranges from INR 40K to 05 Lakhs per year.
Entrance Exams of MA Fashion Design Admission
The common entrance test is
- DU DSE M.A. (Economics) Entrance Test
- Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE)
- Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Common Entrance Exam (CEE)
- TISS National Entrance Test (TISSNET)
Some institutions require only a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks in it. They have to pay the admission fee the information is given below.
Fashion Designers can make an annual income between INR 03 Lakhs to 12 Lakhs per annum(LPA).
Such MA Fashion Design professionals can make their careers in areas like Fashion Media, fashion consultant, Fashion Designer, Design Management, etc.
Types of Courses
Fashion designing in post-graduation requires full of students, as well as they, also have distant courses for outsiders.
MA Fashion Design Admission Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Apparel Manufacturing Technology||Design Illustration 1|
|Fashion Communication||Computer Designing 1|
|Advanced Pattern Making 1||Retail Marketing & Merchandise 1|
|Construction of Women’s Wear||Seminar 1|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Knitwear Design Technology||Design Illustration 2|
|Advanced Pattern Making 2||Computer Designing 2|
|Construction of men’s wear||Retail Marketing & Merchandise 2|
|Seminar 2||Project Work|