M.Tech Electrical Engineering Admission: A master’s degree in technology is a higher level of engineering specialization. It deals with current technology and serves as a platform for technical research. Students with a B.tech degree who want to pursue this course are qualified.
- Name of Course: Master of Technology in Electrical Engineering
- Eligibility: A student with a BTech Electrical Engineering degree is eligible to pursue MTech Electrical Engineering Program.
- Duration: The duration of the M.Tech Electrical Engineering program is a minimum of 2 years.
M.Tech Electrical Engineering Highlights
|Course Name||MTech Electrical Engineering|
|Average Fee||INR 65,000-1,45,000|
M.Tech Electrical Engineering Admission 2023-24
The student’s performance on the preceding qualifying exam serves as the criterion for determining whether or not they are permitted to enroll in the class. The application process for students to enroll in the class can be completed either online or offline. Candidates are required to visit the university’s website and proceed through each stage in order to finish the online application procedure. Students are required to come to the campus of the university in order to complete the offline process.
MTech Electrical Engineering Eligibility Criteria
Students must have a B.Tech/BE in electrical engineering or a BArch, an M.Sc. (Chemistry/Life Sciences/Mathematics/Physics), or an associate membership with a GATE score of 60% in the latest qualifying marks. The lowest aggregate mark score is 50%.
The average fee for the MTech Electrical Engineering course is INR 65,000-1,45,000.
- Teamwork, Acquaintance with Industry Standards, computer and IT, Leadership and Management Skills.
- The course deals with the depth study of theoretical concepts, students who have pursued a bachelor’s degree in engineering can take up this course. It is a course that provides professional training to the student.
- The job opportunities for ME are as a huge senior developer, Module Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer, Maintenance shift engineer, Project Manage, etc.
M.Tech Electrical Engineering Syllabus 2023-24
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Advanced power system operation control||Computer-aided power system analysis|
|Advanced protective relaying switchgear||Advanced power system stability|
|Power system dynamics||Power electronics in power system|
|EHV AC and HVDC transmission||Substation engineering and automation|
|Applied linear algebra and matrix computation||Power system simulation lab|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Project I||Project II|