M.Tech Biotechnology Admission 2023-24: BTech Biotechnology іѕ a PG degree-соurѕе The duration, of course, is 02 years. It consists of 04 semesters, two per year. Students who have completed their BE/BTech with a min of 50% marks from a recognized university or equivalent are eligible. The salary package offered after completing the course is 2 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs. The total fee structure of the course is INR 01 Lakh – 2.5 Lakhs depending upon the university.
It is an area of applied biology that includes living organisms and technology, engineering, medicine, and other areas requiring bioproducts. After completing the course, students have many job opportunities.
M.Tech Biotechnology Admission Highlights
|Course Name||M.Tech (Biotechnology)|
|Eligibility||BE/BTech with 50% aggregate.|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Average Fee||INR 01 – 2.5 Lakhs|
|Salary Offered||2 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs per annum.|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
M.Tech Biotechnology Admission 2023-24
For admission to the program, eligible candidates have to appear for GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering), so M. Tech in the Biotechnology admission process is based on the entrance test. For students who qualified for the entrance test, the university will call them for the counseling process. Candidates get admission after passing the graduation in Btech, BSc. Only Sciences streams students can apply to these courses.
- Fee Structure: MTech Biotechnology Total Fees is INR 01 Lakh – 2.5 Lakhs (Approx)
- Duration: The duration of the course is 2 years.
Master of Technology in Biotechnology equips the candidates with the knowledge to use biotechnological skills in Animal, Microbiology, Agriculture, Health, Plant Biology, and Environment. In the article, we mention the details about M.Tech Biotechnology Fee Structure admission and other related details.
Eligibility For M.Tech Biotechnology Admission
- Minimum Required Qualification: Must have a bachelor of engineering, and a bachelor of technology degree, from a recognized board.
- The average Salary is 2 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs per annum.
M.Tech Biotechnology Admission Syllabus
- Microbial Biotechnology
- Environmental Engg. and Waste Management
- Bio-molecules & Biotechnology
- LAB II (Bioprocess Engineering and Technology Lab)
- Bioprocess Engineering & Technology
- LAB I (Bio-molecules and Microbial Biotechnology Lab)
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
Job Types for M.Tech Biotechnology Admission
- Verification Engineer
- Chief Engineer
- Assistant Engineer
- Executive Engineer
- Electrical Product Design Engineer
- Product Development Engineer
- Junior Engineer
- Development & Test Engineer