M.Sc Home Science Admission 2023-24: MSc Home Science is a 02 years postgraduate degree program. It consists of 04 semesters. This program is a combination of various fields like nutrition, society, and many zones. Students learn about family management, communication, and interior management techniques. This course is based on critical study and understanding of home science. This course is done through regular as well as in Distance mode.
- Full-Form: Master of Science in Home Science.
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam/Merit
- Eligibility: Minimum 50% score at graduation level
- Entrance Exams:
- Top Colleges: Magadh University, K.K. University, and Mata Gujri University are the best for admission to M.Sc Home Science courses.
- Average Fee: INR 10K to 30K per year
- Salary Offered: INR 2.5 lakhs to 3.5 lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Areas: Hotels, Restaurants, Customer Service Providers, BPOs, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Customer Care Executive, Recruiting Manager, Speaker, Lecturer, School Teacher, etc.
M.Sc Home Science Course
|Course Name||M.Sc Home Science|
|Exam mode||Semester system|
|Course Fee||INR 10K to 30K per year|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any relevant science subject|
|Admission Process||entry exam, and On basis of merit|
|Examination Entrance Text||University entrance|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2.5 lakhs to 3.5 lakhs per annum(LPA)|
M.Sc Home Science Admission 2023-24
- MSc in Home Science is a PG degree program covering 02 years, having a total of 04 semesters. Home science is the study that deals with managing the human resource in the family and their best possible usage.
- This science is concerned to maintain the living standards of a home. It is accomplished by proper maintenance of food hygiene, health, and nutrition within a family. It is a study covering all things concerned about a family, its members, and its resources. After this course, students can manage their homes professionally and economically.
- Some important subjects included in M.Sc Home Science admission syllabus are Hospitality, Food Services, Consumerism, Applied Nutrition, Furniture and Furnishing, Housing and Landscape Designing, Human Welfare, etc.
Eligibility for M.Sc Home Science Admission
- To be eligible for admission, you need to be qualified in BSc Home Science with an average score of 50% minimum.
- The top institutes for this course are AMU Aligarh, Calicut University, Banaras Hindu University, Mumbai University, etc.
- A few of the MSc Home Science entrance exams are MGU CAT, BHU PET, and AMU entrance exams.
Fee Structure of M.Sc Home Science Admission
The average Course fee for MSc Home Science is in the range from INR 10K to 30K per year.
Exam Tests for M.Sc Home Science Admission
For getting admission to home science, every institute offers its entrance exam. The applicant must need to appear in that exam to gain access.
The average salary for MSc Home Science Specialist in one year is INR 2.5 lakhs to 3.5 lakhs per annum(LPA). MSc Home Science recruiting areas are Customer Service Provides, Restaurants, Hotels, Community Centers, Call Centers, BPOs, Gyms, etc.
This course will give you a chance to get a job such as HR Executive, Company Secretary, Customer Care Executive, Recruiting Manager, Speaker, Lecturer, School Teacher, etc.
Whу Chооѕе M.Sc Home Science?
Down below are some of the career options for students after the successful completion of this degree.
- Manager at the Apparel industry’s production
- Color consultant’
- Diet consultant
- Fashion Designing
- Interior designer
- Resource developers
What is all about M.Sc Home Science Admission?
Master of Science in home science is a two years postgraduate course that consists of 4 semesters. In this 2 years course, we study the application of various humanities and sciences, to develop the human environment, family nutrition, resources management, and development of children.
M.Sc Home Science Admission Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Advanced Human Resource Management||Advanced Interior Designing|
|Hospitality Management||Housing and Landscape Designing|
|Food Services Management||Lifelong Learning for Development|
|Extension and Social Development in India||Social Entrepreneurship|
|Developmental Approaches and Panchayati Raj||Communication Skills Verbal|
|Human Welfare||Communication Skills Written|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Consumerism||Furniture and Furnishings|
|Agriculture and Agroeconomics||Energy Management|
|Entrepreneurship Development||Environmental Studies|
|Basic Computer Applications||Women’s Studies|
|Science and Technology in Rural Areas||Gender Studies|
|Program Design and Evaluation||Community Health|
|Population Studies||Issues in Home Science|
Prераrаtіоn Tірѕ for M.Sc Home Science Admission
Those students who want to study home science as their M.Sc must know about their preparation for it. Simply the students can follow this for the best result in the study.
- Syllabus Pattern: The student must know which syllabus the institute gives is more helpful on which they must focus.
- Plan Outline. If the student has an outline in their hand, they can quickly figure out their study routine accordingly. The students must have to figure out the time in which they can study more efficiently.
- Basics Knowledge: the main focus of the student must have to be on basic info about life science. The students should first have a strong backdrop and interest in this subject to score well.