MSc Environmental Science Admission 2023-24: MSc Environmental Science is a 02 years post-graduate degree program. It consists of 04 semesters. It deals with the biological and physical sciences. This course teaches students about the study of the environment and environmental sciences. The MSc Environmental Science program focuses on Ecology principles, Environmental analysis, and environmental chemistry. Many Universities provide this course in Regular as well as Online modes.
- Full-Form: Master of Science in Environmental Science.
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam/Merit
- Eligibility: Minimum 50% score at graduation level or BSc Environmental Science
- Entrance Exams: CUSAT CAT, BHU PET, JNUEEE, and ANUPGCET exams are entrance exams.
- Top Colleges: Amity University, CUSAT Kochi, and Veer Narmad South Gujarat University are popular universities.
- Average Fee: INR 20,000 to 2,95,000
- Salary Offered: INR 03 to 10 lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Areas: Agricultural & Forest Department, Research Services, Biotechnology Firms, Wildlife Photography, Animal Research Centers, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Wildlife Photographer, Environmental Technician, Product Manager, Research Fellow, Lecturer, Professor, Senior Programme Officer, etc.
MSc Environmental Science Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Environmental Science|
|Exam mode||Semester system|
|Course Fee||INR 20,000 to 2,95,000|
|Eligibility||Minimum 50% score at graduation level or BSc Environmental Science|
|Admission Process||Entry exam, and On the basis of merit|
|Examination Entrance Text||University entrance|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 03 to 10 lakhs per annum(LPA)|
MSc Environmental Science Admission 2023-24
If you have a bachelor’s degree in environmental science and want to get more education in this field, then an MSc in Environmental science is the best choice. It is a PG course that provides full-time education. It is a more in-depth exploration of the atmosphere and biodiversity. M.Sc Environmental science is a multidisciplinary, quantitative, and systematic approach to studying ecological principles. It was created with the concept of sustainable development in mind, focusing on research and application.
There are many subjects of variations one can find, and candidate finds to study:
- Soil science
- Plant Sciences
- Physical geography
Eligibility for MSc Environmental Science Admission
- Admission seekers of M.Sc Environmental Science must complete a bachelor’s degree.
- BSc Environmental Science, BE, BBA, and B.Tech are suitable for securing admission to this MSc course.
- M.Sc Environmental Science admission is dependent on getting fluent marks in entry tests.
- MDU CEE and JNUEE are entrance tests for this course.
- The tuition fee charged by environmental science students is ranging from INR 20,000 to 2,95,000.
MSc Environmental Science Fee Structure
As we know, Every college charges different tuition fees for MSc Environmental Science in India, depending upon their students and materials, but the base remains the same.
The course fee per annum or is kept as a semester-wise system for the area of M.Sc Entomology remains to be INR 20,000 to 2,95,000.
MSc Environmental Science Admission Merit-Based
The course can take based on merit obtained from in bachelor’s degree.
CUSAT CAT, BHU PET, JNUEEE, and ANUPGCET exams are conducted for admission to MSc Environmental Science.
MSc Environmental Science Admission Distance Learning
Yes, many institutes in India offer this course via distance learning.
An environmentalist can get an annual starting salary of about INR 03 to 10 lakhs per annum(LPA). M.Sc Environmental Science employment sectors: Wild Life, Forest Departments, Animal Research Centers, Wildlife Journalism, Animal Research Centers, etc
Wildlife Photographer, Environmental Technician, Product Manager, Research Fellow, Lecturer, Professor, Senior Programme Officer, etc.
What is all about MSc Environmental Science?
Master of Science in Environmental Sciences is a two years postgraduate course that mainly consists of four semesters. The primary aim of this course is to deal with the scientific, legal, technological, and policy-based concerns related to the environment and resource management.
Whу Chооѕе M.Sc in Environmental Science?
The candidate gets to learn a lot from the course. They are also promoted in places of work as an:
- Environment, Lawyer
- Environment, Engineer
- Environment, Scientist
- Conservation, scientist
Prераrаtіоn Tірѕ for MSc Environmental Science Admission
Those students who want to study Environmental Sciences as their M.Sc. must know about their preparation for it. Simply the students can follow this for the best result in the study.
- Syllabus Pattern: The student must know which syllabus given by the institute is more helpful on which they must focus.
- Plan Outline. If the student has an outline in their hand, they can quickly figure out their study routine accordingly. The students must have to figure out the time in which they can study more efficiently.
- Basics Knowledge: the main focus of the student must have to be on basic info about life science. The students should first have a strong backdrop and interest in this subject to score well.
MSc Environmental Science Admission Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Geo environment||Environmental Chemistry|
|Ecological principles||Environmental Pollution|
|Introductory Physics||Solid Waste Management|
|Conservation of the life support system||Environmental Analysis|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Regional global environmental issues||Environmental energy management|
|Environmental impact assessment||Project|
|Environmental technology||Industrial biomedical waste management|