MSc Applied Chemistry Admission 2023-24: A course in applied chemistry takes two years to complete. It is split up into six semesters. It is a postgraduate program. An MSc in Applied Chemistry combines chemistry with engineering methods. The different facets of chemistry are the main topic of this course. Corrosion science, nanomaterials, spectrometry, and analytical chemistry are a few of these facets.
- Full-Form: Master of Science in Applied Chemistry.
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s (physics/chemistry/biology) with scores of 50% from a recognized university.
- Top Colleges: This course is offered at top institutions such as Kakatiya University, Amity University, Andhra University, etc.
- Average Fee: INR 50,000 and INR 2.5 Lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 03 and 04 lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Job Profiles: Chemical Engineering, Associate Biomedical, Chemist Demographer, Statistician Accountant, Researcher Technician, Teacher, Scientist, Consulting Physicist, etc.
After completing this course, students can use their skills in different relevant firms and take these firms to a high growth level. The syllabus comprises some subjects of Organic, Analytical, Inorganic, and Physical Chemistry. Both theoretical and practical lessons are used to teach these subjects.
MSc Applied Chemistry Admission Highlights
|Course Name||M.Sc Applied Chemistry|
|Exam mode||Semester system|
|Course Fee||INR 50,000 and INR 2.5 Lakhs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 03 and 04 lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s (physics/chemistry/biology) with scores of 50% from a recognized university|
|Admission Process||Merit basis and Entry exam based|
|Examination Entrance Text||CEED, MGU CAT, TISS NET, PG Medical entry exam, TANCET, NEST, BITSAT|
MSc Applied Chemistry Admission 2023-24
The candidates opting for MSc Applied Chemistry admission must have their B.Sc. Hons. Cleared off, they are also to have scored well in it. The criterion is necessary to be met by all candidates.
They are also to have scored 55% or scores equal in CGPA forms. The candidates of this course can learn of:
- Corrosion Science
- Analytical Chemistry
Each institute has a different set of rules to be met after meeting those. The candidates can go through the online or direct admission mode.
- They either gain forms from the institute site and fill them in with added papers for submission.
- Or they are to have it in hard copy from counters for submission back to the counter.
Eligibility Criteria of MSc Applied Chemistry Admission
- Candidates are to have scored 50% by the least in the main subjects and total. They are to be from a backdrop of B.Sc Chemistry.
- The required eligibility for all students is a bachelor’s in the same stream. A minimum of 50% should be the secured marks of each candidate in BSc Applied Chemistry.
- Admission in the colleges of India for MSc Applied Chemistry is merit and entrance exam based. Some institutes accept exams at a national level and some at the state or university level.
Fee Structure of MSc Applied Chemistry Admission
- Institutes set the fee standard as per their requirements. However, they may vary from institute to institute.
- The candidates can check a range of study fee routines for Applied chemistry to be INR 50,000 and INR 2.5 Lakhs. The range of cost depends on the public and private institutions.
MSc Applied Chemistry Admission Entrance Exam
Those willing to take up the MSc Applied Chemistry admission have to fulfill the criterion of meeting the entrance exam. Some of these for applied chemistry are as follows:
- CEED 2021
- MGU CAT
- TISS NET
- PG Medical Entry exam
What is all about MSc Applied Chemistry Admission?
The course is a unity of plans from combining chemistry with the complex subject of engineering. Candidates learn through lots of practicals and theory classes. There are special departments for this course in each institute.
The candidates get to give their performance in practical research projects at the global level. They also learn skills that would help them make their name and put out discoveries in MSc applied chemistry.
A section of the course from the Masters/PG area gives out basic and in-depth knowledge of chemistry. It also keeps a standard put out for opting for P.h.D course in the future. They can also have insight into the natural resources and toxicology in the domain.
Whу Chооѕе M.Sc in Anthropology?
As the course is of science and includes such a vital subject of it, it is sure to have a lot of salaries and chances of reputed job positions:
- Research technician
- Analytical chemist
- Lab supervisor
- Chemical Engineer associate
- Biomedical chemist
Job Offered After Complete MSc Applied Chemistry Admission
Some related job areas are Defense Services, Hospitals, Government Agencies, Private Clinics, Research Colleges or Universities, Supply and Distribution of Medicines, etc.
Top Jobs after MSc applied chemistry are Lab Supervisor, Technician, Analytical Chemist, Production Chemist, Biomedical Chemist, Scientist, Researcher, Professor, Lab Chemist, etc.
MSc Applied Chemistry Admission Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Inorganic Chemistry||Spectroscopy and Magnetism in Inorganic Chemistry|
|Organic Chemistry||Physical Chemistry|
|Molecular Thermodynamics& Electrochemistry||Organic Syntheses|
|Molecular Spectroscopy||Analytical Techniques|
|Introduction to Quantum Chemistry & Group Theory||Biochemistry|
|Inorganic Chemistry – I Laboratory||Organic Chemistry Laboratory|
|Physical Chemistry Laboratory||Inorganic Chemistry- II Lab.|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Organometallic Chemistry||Application of Advanced Instrumental Methods|
|Chemistry of Drug Design||Polymer Chemistry|
|Chemical Synthetic Strategy of Advanced Materials & Nanomaterials||Solid State Chemistry|
|Environmental Chemistry||Applied Organic Chemistry-II|
|Computer Programming for Chemistry||Applied Analytical Chemistry-II|
|Advanced Physical Chemistry lab.||Applied Inorganic Practical-II|
|Computer programming lab.||Project|
|Environmental Chemistry lab.||–|
Prераrаtіоn Tірѕ For Msc Applied Chemistry Admission
The preparation for offline and online exam types, entry tests, or the semester exam is vital. So the pupil should pay heed to these steps:
- Syllabus Pattern: Once the pupil is aware of what they will need to study, they can get a hold of the syllabus materials and begin preparing.
- Plan Outline: It is the most effective method to outline the study plan. This way, you know the progress and can get inspired to work harder.
- Basics Knowledge: Even before applying, candidates should know what they are about to study, and the main topics; here, chemistry and its subtopics are the main.
Salary Packages are given in India
The candidates that achieve this degree are eligible for so many jobs. Due to this, their pay raise is high. They are very varied in jobs and occupations. They earn much respect from their jobs, and their salary packages remain to be in the range of INR 03 and 04 lakhs per annum(LPA).
FAQ Regarding MSc Applied Chemistry Admission
Q. Which are the subjects one can learn with the pursuit of an M.Sc?
Ans. There are many subjects given out for M.Sc Chemistry Applied: Organic chemistry Analytical chemistry Inorganic chemistry Applied Physical Chemistry.
Q. What fields, studies, or degrees can one opt for after this?
Ans. Candidates are open to all fields of chemistry. They can also opt for an MPhil or higher education like a Ph.D. in applied chemistry.