International Diploma Design Admission 2023-24: It is a basic diploma course in fashion design. This 01-year course is based on a revised curriculum of fashion trends and design, guiding students toward various lucrative careers in this field. After completing the 12th class with 50% marks. students can apply for this diploma course.
The international diploma in design is a one-year diploma in the fields of fashion design and many more. The fashion industry is also increasing the demand for designing diploma courses in India. Many universities and colleges offer this diploma in various ways. Some are the entrance exams are AIEED, and NATA.
International Diploma Design Highlights
|Course Name||International Diploma Design|
|Full-Form of IDD||International Diploma Design|
|Course fee||INR 50K to 01 Lac per year|
|Average Salary||INR 03 to 06 Lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized university.|
International Diploma Design Admission 2023-24
The International Diploma in Fashion Design is a one-year professional diploma course, and This diploma aims to produce professionals at the international level. International Diploma in Fashion Design course contains knowledge of various fashions and cultures trending at the global level. This diploma enhances the skills of students in modern fashion designing of different countries according to their cultures.
International Diploma Design Admission Eligibility
- The International Diploma Design admission can be applied after completing 10+2 education with min 50% in any stream.
- The Placement in this design diploma is purely merit-based and granted on a performance basis.
- The course fee is ranging between INR 50K to 01 Lac per year.
- The fashion design trend in the world is increasing day by day. There is a high demand for professional fashion designers. If you become a successful designer, the top recruiters are academic institutions, manufacturing units, Export Houses, Media Houses, Boutiques, and self-employment.
- This diploma course professional can perform jobs like Fashion Designer, Merchandiser, Fashion Consultant, Community Manager, Teacher, Lecturer, Pattern Maker, Textile Print Designer, Visual Display Specialist, Fashion Journalist, etc.
- The average salary offered to a designer is ranging between INR 03 to 06 Lac per annum.
- After completing a diploma in International Design, the higher studies are M.Tech and M.Phil in Design.
International Diploma Design Admission Fee Structure
The average amount of fee required for admission in the diploma of design is INR 50K to 01 Lac per year.
The average salary offered to diploma holders in design is INR 03 to 06 Lakhs per annum(LPA).
International Diploma Design Admission Process 2023
A student who wants to pursue their dreams of designing can get admission to the diploma of designing. The admission process requires clearance on the 12th from the given board like SCE. The minimum marks are 50%. The entry tests and merit base are the two main sources for admission.
Some institutions offer direct admission for students who have less hope of clearing entry tests. They will clear the admission process by clearing board exams. The minimum marks required by the institutions are 55%.
The following are some common the applicants
Types of Courses
There are some institutions that offer full-time courses and some offer part-time courses. There are variations in the courses according to the time available.
What is the International Diploma Design?
The international diploma in Design is an international degree course that urges students to make their careers in the field of fashion design.
International Diploma Design Admission University & Fees
|AURO University of Hospitality and Management Admission||1 year||38650|
|Bhaikaka University Admission||1 year||38550|
|Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University Admission||1 year||38575|
|Birsa Munda Tribal University Admission||1 year||38600|
|Calorx Teacher’s University Admission||1 year||38625|
|Brainware University Admission||1 year||38650|