Interior Design Course Admission 2023: The technical Diploma Interior Design Course has an approximate duration of 01 to 03 years and ends in accordance with institute regulations. The world of today is a competitive one. In this world, everyone aspires to success and a promising future. To get their desired goals, students work extremely hard. Future goals and aspirations are on their minds. Their labor is intense. The demands placed on the students have grown. To achieve their goals, they are working hard in their studies. Every student encounters it at some point. In many universities, there are many degrees of interior design instruction.
- Full-Form: Interior design course.
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam/Merit
- Eligibility: 10+2 Passed with 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Top Colleges: Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya, Durg Vishwavidyalaya, and ICFAI University are some popular universities.
- Average Fee: INR 50K to 04 Lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 02 to 10 Lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Areas: Architectural Firms, Interior Design Companies, Events Management Companies, Film Companies, TV, Theatres, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Interior Designer, Interior Designer Executive, Assistant Manager, Architect, Accounts Executive, etc.
Interior Design Course Highlights
|Admission Process||Merit-based or Entrance-based|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 02 to 10 Lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Duration of Course||01 to 03 years|
|Course Fee||INR 50K to 04 Lakhs|
|Course Level||Certificate, Degree, Diploma|
|Eligibility||10+2 Passed with 50% marks from a recognized board|
|Top job profiles||Interior Designer, Interior Designer Executive, Assistant Manager, Architect, Accounts Executive|
|Top recruiting organizations||Concentrix, UBIQUITY global services, AMTI, etc|
Interior Design Course Admission 2023
The International Interior Design Diploma is a technical training program that depending on the policy of the Institute will be available for 01 year to 03 years. The interiors of a site are known as interior design. Inner design elements are the windows, walls, doors, textures, lights, furniture, etc.
An interior designer designs all these elements to make any place look attractive or stunning. The syllabus of the interior designing diploma contains the study of subjects like Arts and Graphics, Design, Construction, Computer-Aided Drawings, Interior Design Theory, Strength of Material, Electronics, etc.
After completing a diploma in interior design, employment sectors are Architectural firms, universities, Film Companies, Construction Companies, Colleges, TV Companies, Interior design companies, etc.
Jobs to be performed by professionals are Assistant Manager, Design Coordinator, Interior Lightning Designer, Business Head, Draftsman, Mid Interior Designer, Teacher, Lecturer, etc. The average salary offered to interior designers ranges between INR 02 Lakh to 10 Lakh per annum.
Interior Design Course Eligibility
- The students wishing to become Interior Design professionals can apply for this Course after completing the 10+2 class.
- The primary eligibility to apply for this diploma is must have a 50% marks aggregate in HSC education.
- Admission to this International Diploma of Interior Design grants through both methods (Entrance exam or direct entry).
- The course fee charge average is ranging from INR 50K to 04 Lakhs. It is a rough estimation; it may vary in private and public institutes.
- The most recommended institutes for this diploma are VIFD Jaipur and DIT Delhi.
Interior Design Course Scope
- As mentioned above interior design is a vast field. Therefore after completing education in interior design students have multiple opportunities in the private sector as well as in the government sector.
- Another option is entrepreneurship for those who have the capabilities to run their own business. In the private sector, many well-known organizations hire interior designers with a good salary package. Moreover, there are many interior designing firms or studios in the private sector that also hire interior designers.
- In the government sector, interior designers have multiple opportunities such as PWDs, municipal corporations, and town planning departments.
- Infrastructure and property developers and furniture manufacturing firms provide job opportunities. If one goes for an entrepreneur, one can start a firm or provides consultancy services.
- Now let us explain the overview of the courses in interior design that are being offered by many universities and colleges in the country.
BA in Interior Designing
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design course is a very important program in India.
- Many private or government colleges and universities are offering these degree programs in our country.
- The duration of the course is 2 to 3 years. The minimum requirements for these programs are 12th with science, art streams, and commerce. Marks should be at least 50% to 55 %.
Diploma in Interior Design Course
- A diploma in interior design course and Architecture is a good option for students. The duration of the diploma depends on the institution. The General course duration could be between 1 to 2 years.
- After Completing a Diploma students get a job in a firm.
- The minimum requirement for the diploma is 12th passed with science, commerce, and arts stream. Marks should be 50% to 55%.
Certificate in Interior Design Course
- Certificate courses do not have a good reputation. They are not considered much important. They are neglected. People do not take interest in these courses.
- Certificate courses do not give in-depth knowledge of the particular field. They do not fulfill the educational needs of the students.
- The duration of interior design certificate courses is 3 to 6 months. The minimum requirements are 12th with science commerce or arts stream.
- To conclude, in the past the field of interior design was not common. People were also unaware of this field. The need and demand in this field increased with time. Now people have more awareness. They understand the importance of interior design in this modern era.
- The field of interior design is promising and job-oriented. We would recommend going into this field after the 12th because of its career-oriented nature.
Interior Design Course in Delhi
There are numerous universities and colleges that offer this course in Delhi. Both government and private universities and colleges of Delhi offer this course. Students who wish to study interior designing courses from Delhi can choose one of them. Many top colleges and universities in Delhi for Interior Design courses provide the great facility.
Interior Designing Course Fees
The interior designing course fee is a very concerning step when you are planning for admission to any college or university. So, here, we are providing some rough information about the fee structure for interior design courses in India. Interested students can check out the table given below.
Top University & Fees
|Yogi Vemana University||3 years||24825|
|Rajendra Agricultural University||3 years||26325|
|Purnea University||3 years||26300|
|Patna University||3 years||26250|
|Patliputra University||3 years||26275|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||24875|
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat||3 years||24850|
Suggested University For Interior Design Courses
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya||Chhattisgarh||State University|
|Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University||Chhattisgarh||State University|
|Dr. C.V. Raman University||Chhattisgarh||Private University|
|Durg Vishwavidyalaya||Chhattisgarh||State University|
|Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya||Chhattisgarh||Central University|
|Hidayatullah National Law University||Chhattisgarh||State University|
|ICFAI University||Chhattisgarh||Private University|
|International Institute of Information Technology||Chhattisgarh||State University|