Diploma in X-Ray Technology Admission 2023-24: A diploma in X-ray technology is a two-year undergraduate course in electromagnetic radiation. For those students who want to apply, a 10+2 standard from any recognized board is a must. This course admission is based on an Entrance exam or Merit-based, and the enrollment procedure differs from one college to another. A diploma in X-ray technology course fees between INR 2 lac to 3 lac.
- Course Name: Diploma in X-Ray Technology
- Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: 10+2 is the minimum eligibility criteria to get admission to Diploma in X-Ray Technology course.
- Admission Process: Universities/Colleges conduct admission to this programme based on entrance exam/merit.
- Average Fee: The average fee range for this diploma programme is between INR 2,00,000 to 3,00,000/-
Human Anatomy and Physiology, Radio diagnostic Result Correlation, Clinical Hematology, Chemistry, and Urinalysis are all topics covered in this course. X-ray technology with a diploma can find work at outpatient care centres, medical labs, clinics, hospitals, etc. A diploma in X-ray technology holder may become an Assistant X-Ray technician, X-Ray technician, and so on. Starting compensation ranges from INR 2.5 to 7 LPA depending on experience and skill.
Diploma in X-Ray Technology Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in X-Ray Technology|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam-based (May also look at graduation percentage) / Merit Based|
|Full-Form of MD Technology||Diploma in X-Ray Technology|
|Course fee||Between INR 2 lac to 3 lac|
|Average Salary||INR 2.5 to 7 LPA|
Diploma in X-Ray Technology Admission 2023
Admission to Diploma in X-Ray Technology programmes is based on an Entrance exam and merit list in different colleges/institutions. Students must pass the 12th exam in order to apply. To proceed with the admission process, applicants are required to clear the entrance test. A few universities also accept merit-based results. Additionally, students should have a background in science, and courses like PCM are essential.
A diploma from a reputable school with at least a 12th-class grade is required for this program. Some Universities avail this course on Merit-based admissions. X-Ray Technology diploma courses are divided into four semesters. Students can learn about Radiography, clinical chemistry, urinalysis, hematology, electrocardiography, image acquisition, etc.
Eligibility Criteria For Diploma in X-Ray Technology Admission
- The basic eligibility to get admission in the X-Ray Technology Diploma course must have a 12th-class education.
- The admissions of XTD are generally granted on merit, and few institutes also conduct a pre-admission test.
- Popular colleges that are offering this diploma every year are MCAHSMS Pathanamthitta and Om Sai Para Medical College.
- The academic fee in different colleges is variable for this course, but the average cost for XTD ranges between INR 50K to 70K per year.
- Some famous institutes also provide admission to this course via the entrance-based process.
- No, the university offers distance learning admission in this course.
Diploma in X-Ray Technology Admission Approx. Fees
The total annual fees for Diploma in X-Ray Technology range from INR 2 lac to INR 3 lac by distance learning.
Diploma in X-Ray Technology Admission Salary Offered
The annual compensation for an X-Ray technician ranges from INR 2.5 to 7 LPA. All medical fields use X-ray technology, but government hospitals, medical labs, doctor’s offices, writing for the medical industry, private clinics, etc. are where these individuals are most frequently employed.
Radiologist, Teacher/Lecturer, Consultant Radiologist, Assistant X-Ray Technician, X-ray Testing Technician, and other popular jobs for X-Ray Technicians are available.
Diploma in X-Ray Technology Admission Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Human Anatomy and Physiology||Radio diagnostic Result Correlation|
|Radiographic Techniques and Diagnostic||Clinical Haematology, Chemistry, and Urinalysis|
|radiodiagnostic Radiography Equipment||Diagnostic Radiography|
|Radiography: Patient Care and Hospital Practice||Radiographic Techniques|
|Basics of Radiography||Radiographic Image Acquisition|
Diploma in X-Ray Technology Admission Career Options and Job Prospects
X-ray technology graduate diploma employment alternatives and job prospects are vast in the quickly growing healthcare business. A job in radiography may be attainable with an X-Ray Technology diploma. These jobs are available to you if you have a diploma in X-ray technology.
- Private and public hospitals
- Medical Laboratories, Public and Private
- Radiology Laboratories
- Centers for Outpatient Care
Under any of these occupational categories, candidates can pursue a reliable career path in radiology or radiography. The following are some typical work positions for graduates with a diploma in X-ray technology in India.
- Assistant Radiologist
- Radiography Technician, Imaging
- Technician in radiography
- Assistant X-Ray Technician
- Consultant Radiologist
- X-Ray Testing Technician.
Best College for Diploma in X-Ray Technology
There are of best colleges for admission in India list are mentioned below. The list can vary.
|Institute of Paramedical Technology||Delhi|
|Excel Group of institutes||
|Holy family college of nursing||Delhi|
|The kavery Polytechnic college||Salem|
|academy of allied health sciences||Kolkata|