Diploma in Textile Engineering Admission 2023-24: A diploma in engineering is in high demand in India. The students are getting educated to work in the textile industries and promote. Students who have completed their 10+2 exam with 50% marks on a recognized board are eligible.
A diploma in Textile Engineering is a professional engineering diploma course offered after completing the tenth standard study. The diploma course could end in a minimum of three years. Famous institutes for this diploma are GPO Kadapa, NMIMS Mumbai, PITT Amritsar, and EITPC Erode.
Diploma in Textile Engineering Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Textile Engineering|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based, Entrance Exam|
|Full-Form of Diploma TE||Diploma in Textile Engineering|
|Course fee||INR 50K to 01 Lakh per year|
|Average Salary||INR 3 to 6 LPA|
|Eligibility||Must pass class 10th or 12th with 50% marks in Science stream from a recognized board|
Diploma in Textile Engineering Admission 2023-24
The admission process follows that the students have to clear the 10+2 exams with the significant subjects in math and physics. They also allow admission based on ten exams from the required board. Some institutions have taken the entrance test before access.
- Textile engineering is the branch of engineering that deals with the problems that relate to the textile industry and its solutions. The demand for the textile engineering diploma is also very high. Must pass class 10th or 12th in Science stream from a recognized board.
- Admission for this diploma is offered annually by multiple engineering institutes across India.
- The DTE Syllabus is divided into 06 semesters. It contains Communication English, Mathematics, Engineering Graphics, Physics, Computer Applications, Environmental Engineering textile Designing, Textile Engineering Lab, CA Design of Textile, Structural fabric designing, etc.
- Educational Institutes, Textile Industries, and different public and private textile sectors are top recruiters for such diploma holders.
Diploma in Textile Engineering Admission Eligibility
- For applying for the Textile Engineering Diploma, a student must have a 10th or 12th class education with min 50% marks aggregate.
- Some institutions allow direct admission after ten and after 10+2 clearance in the primary subjects of math and physics. The required percentage in the exams for admission is 50%.
Diploma in Textile Engineering Admission Entrance Exam
The following are some common entrance tests for admission to the diploma of textile engineering.
- APIIT NAT
Diploma in Textile Engineering Admission Fee Structure
- The average amount of fee required for the Diploma in Textile Engineering is INR 50K to 01 Lakh per year.
The starting salary of a textile engineer is ranging from INR 3 to 6 LPA. BTech, MTech, and M.Phil in Textile are higher studies after completing a diploma in textile engineering.
The following job roles are offered to textile engineering professionals; Research Associate, Assistant Merchant, Maintenance Engineer, Production Engineer, Quality Manager, Textile Technology Expert, Teacher, Lecturer, Technical Consultant, Fashion Designer, Junior Textile Engineer, etc.
Types of Course
- The institutions offer only full-time courses that are on campus.
Diploma in Textile Engineering Admission Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Engineering Mathematics||Mathematics II|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Introduction to Textiles||Structural Fabric Designing|
|Environmental Engineering||Basic Textile Engineering|
|Drawing and Rendering||Textile and Planning|
|Textile Designing||Computer-Aided Textile Designing|
|Textile Engineering lab||Textile Engineering lab II|
|Open Elective I||Open Elective II|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Fabrication methods||Production and Textile Machinery|
|Technologies in Textile Engineering||Project|