Diploma in Textile Chemistry Admission 2023-24: A diploma in the textile industry is one of the highly demanded diplomas in India. Some institutions offer such diplomas based on 10th clearance with 50% marks. This is an undergraduate diploma. The student learns to investigate the various classes of fibers, including natural, engineered, and synthetic fibers.
Textile chemistry is most relatable to the chemist expert but in the textile industry. This course focused on how to solve the textile industry problem with the help of chemistry. It is highly demanded in India.
The popular colleges offering diplomas in Textile chemistry are RGP Golahat, MSUB Vadodara, and VJTI Mumbai.
Diploma in Textile Chemistry Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Textile Chemistry|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based, Entrance Exam|
|Average Fee||35K to 75K per year|
|Salary Offered||INR 03 Lakhs to 06 Lakhs per annum|
|Eligibility||Must pass class 10th with 50% marks from a recognized board|
|Suggested University||Azim Premji University|
Diploma in Textile Chemistry Admission 2023-24
A diploma in Textile Chemistry is a diploma course after completing the 10th class. This type of certification belongs to applied chemistry. This diploma course contains prior knowledge of chemistry to understand chemistry materials and applications in textiles. The DTC could be completed in a minimum of 3 years. Its syllabus is divided into 06 semesters (6 months for each semester). This diploma is advantageous for those students who desire to make a career in the textile industry.
- The syllabus of this diploma contains the study of Textile Fibre, yarn Formation, Fabric Formation, Chemical Processing for Textiles, Applied Mechanics, Statistics, textile testing and Instruments, Design, and Structure of fabric, Instrumentation, and Control, IT in Textile, etc.
- Textile Chemistry Diploma course also helps students to continue higher studies like M.Tech, ME, M.Phil, and Ph.D. in textile chemistry.
- After completing this textile diploma, top employment sectors are colleges, universities, Dyeing Companies, Fashion Outlets, Textile Industries, Research Centres, etc.
- Jobs offered to such diploma holders are teacher, lecturer, Operations Trainee, Medical Textile Engineer, Process Engineer, Research Associate, technologist, etc.
A diploma in Textile Chemistry (D.T.C.) is a degree in Textile Engineering. Textile Chemistry is the type of chemistry applied, and it is the extension of fundamental knowledge of chemistry to the comprehension of textile materials. Clothing chemists artistically change ingredients into various articles that producers can use for different purposes. Students also have a strong understanding of different cloth fibers. The course provides a preliminary understanding of chemical materials and textile applications.
Eligibility for Diploma in Textile Chemistry Admission
- The basic eligibility for getting admission to DTC is must have a 10th or 12th-class education.
- This diploma’s admission is granted through merit, and some institutes also conduct entrance exams for this diploma course.
- The cost charged for DTC is ranging between 35K to 75K per year.
- A 10th or 12th class must be the fundamental criteria to be admitted to DTC.
- Some entrance exams for this diploma are AUEET, APIIT NAT, AMUEEE, and AAEEE.
- No institution offers part-time or online learning admission in the program.
The average fee for admission to Diploma in Textile Chemistry course is 35,000 to 75000 per year.
Diploma in Textile Chemistry Admission Process 2023-24
The admission process for the diploma in textile chemistry follows that the student must have clearance on the 12th from the required board. There are institutions that allow direct admission and some entry tests before admission.
Entrance Exams for Diploma in Textile Chemistry Admission
Some common entry tests for the diploma in textile chemistry.
- APIIT NAT
There are some institutions that do not enter tests but only take the admission fee for admission. The basic criteria are only to clear the exam from the approved board.
The textile chemist’s average annual salary is ranging between INR 03 Lac to 06 Lac per annum.
Types of Courses
The institutions offer only full-time courses that are on campus. There are no part-time courses.
Diploma in Textile Chemistry Admission Syllabus
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|4||Chemical processing of Textile|
|5||Textile Testing and instruments|
|8||Chemical Processing of Textiles Lab|
|9||Computer Application in Textiles|
|10||Design and Structure of Fabric|
|11||Instrumentation & Control|
|12||Information Technology in Textile|
|13||Values and Ethics in Profession|