Diploma in Production Engineering Admission 2023-24: The certificate has great value in India. The ability to access this course is 10+2 with 50% marks passed. The minimum course duration is 03 years. Diploma in production engineering is a three-year diploma program in the engineering stream. The course focuses on the study of methods and processes of manufacturing a product inside the factory. The duration of this program is one year to 3 years. IIT Delhi offers admission, MANIT Bhopal, VIT University, etc., colleges every year.
Diploma in Production Engineering Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Production Engineering|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam/merit-based|
|Full-Form of Diploma PE||Diploma in Production Engineering|
|Duration||3 months to 3 years|
|Course Fee||INR 15,000 to 2 Lakhs per year|
|Average Salary||INR 02 to 09 lakhs per annum|
|Eligibility||Intermediate cleared with 50% marks or Bachelor’s degree|
|Suggested University||Amet University|
Diploma in Production Engineering Admission 2023-24
- The Certificate in Production Engineering is a monthly or annual college course. The qualification for this course is an intermediate degree or bachelor’s degree, depending on the form. Admission for such courses shall be based on grades and comparable marks earned in, and equivalent to, 12th or higher secondary schools.
- Production Engineering is a combination of management technology and management science. In simple words, production engineering is planning and designing that goes into generating a product.
- Production engineering must assure the flow of machines in the industry or any other mil. The production engineering diplomas have increased the capabilities of the students in the girls of production industries.
- The Production Engineering Diploma contains the study of Engineering Materials, Welding, Machining, CAD, Casting, Welding, Forming, Tool Design, Process Tooling, Process Engineering, Management, and Mechatronics.
- Such Engineers can get jobs in IT, Food Processing, Refining Companies, Automobile Industries, and other public or private production industries.
- Job positions offered to such grads are Production engineer, Engineering Plant Production, Industrial Manager, Management Engineer, Operation Analyst, Manufacturing Engineer, Quality Engineer, Process Engineer, etc.
Eligibility For Diploma in Production Engineering Admission
- The students who want to get admission to DPE must have a 12th-class education with 50% marks.
- The entry of the Production engineering diploma is merit-based and entrance exam based.
Fee Structure of Diploma in Production Engineering Admission
The average annual fee for this course is ranging between INR 15,000 to 02 Lakhs per year.
Diploma in Production Engineering Admission Process 2023-24
The admission process for the diploma is followed two-path one the entry test and the other is the merit base. The clearance on the 12th is mandatory. The major subject in the 12th should be math and physics.
The institution allows admission on the result of 12th and also specialized subjects in math and physics. They have to pay the fees after that, and they will get access.
Diploma in Production Engineering Admission Entrance Exams
- Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE)
- Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET)
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
The average annual salary offered to production engineers ranges between INR 02 to 09 lakhs per annum. The advanced study after completing this program is B.Tech, M.Tech, and BE in Production Engineering.
Types of Courses
The full-time courses are available for a total time period of 03 years.
Diploma in Production Engineering Admission Syllabus
|Basic Physics||Engineering Graphics|
|Basic Chemistry||Computer Fundamentals|
|Basic Mathematics||Basic Workshop Practice (Group-wise)|
Diploma in Production Engineering Admission University & Fees
|University Name||Duration||Average Fee||Apply|
|MATS University Admission||3 years||48250|
|O.P. Jindal University Admission||3 years||44250|
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University Admission||3 years||44000|
|Gauhati University||3 years||44000|
|Dibrugarh University||3 years||43750|
|Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University Admission||3 years||43250|
|Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Sarguja University) Admission||3 years||48750|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||3 years||48500|