Diploma in Nanotechnology Admission 2023-24: A diploma in Nanotechnology is a Diploma level course. Nanotechnology is the study of manipulating matter on an atomic and molecular scale. It is a specialized course of a duration of 01 to 03 years. This course study is related to the combining and destruction of atoms and molecules to form different matters.
- Top Universities: GSFC University Admission, Gokul Global University Admission is best for Diploma in Nanotechnology program.
- Entrance Exams: GATE, VITMEE, and CUSET are some entrance exams.
- Top Job Roles: Optical engineers, research scientists, application engineers, R & R&D executives, project leads, design engineers, holography & optics technicians, etc.
There is an increasing demand for nanotechnology in India because healthcare and laboratories are advancing in research. Nanotechnology helps make the environment clean and solves various health problems by increasing the efficiency of energy consumption.
Diploma in Nanotechnology Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Nanotechnology|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 02 to 03 Lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fee Incurred||INR 50,000 to 1 Lakhs|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized board|
Diploma in Nanotechnology Admission 2023-24
- In nanotechnology, chemistry, biology, and physics laws are not applicable because of the tiny scale, such as the nanometer, which forms the billionth part of one meter. The reactions and behavior of conductivity, color, strength, and other phenomena are different on a nano-scale.
- Nanotechnology’s advantages are that its associated products are much smaller, cheaper, and healthier than other technologies. The concepts of human-made polymers, medical imaging, computer engineering, and microelectronics are changed by nanotechnology.
- The increase in health care and laboratories and research work in India increases the demand for nanotechnology diplomas. The average duration for the diploma is up to 1 to 3 years. The clearance in the 10+2 is necessary for the major subjects in biology.
- It is a branch of science that deals with the study of microminerals that vary from 1 to 100 nanometers. The field is really important to study so that science can evolve to compete with the world.
Eligibility for Diploma in Nanotechnology Admission
- Selections for admissions are made based on passing 10+2 with at least 60% marks in any science-related field.
- The average course fee range from INR 50,000 to 1 Lakh.
- Some institutes may conduct admission tests such as WBJEE, VITEEE, JEE main SRMJEE, or COMEDK.
- In almost all colleges, the program is taught in the regular full-time mode of classes.
Diploma in Nanotechnology Admission Fee Structure
The average fee structure for a diploma in nanotechnology in India is INR 50,000 to 1 Lakhs.
Diploma in Nanotechnology Admission Process 2023-24
Some institutions offer diplomas in nanotechnology on a merit basis and also on direct admission. All the students who are eligible to apply must have cleared the 12 exams in the main subject of biology.
Some students prefer direct admission rather than an entry test. So do some institutions. The students have to fulfill the basic eligibility criteria for admission by paying the fee.
Some entry tests are common for nanotechnology.
Salary for the mentioned jobs is from INR 02 to 03 Lakhs per annum(LPA). A nanotechnology diploma holder can further study B-tech, M-tech, or Ph.D. nanotechnology.
The nanotechnology diploma course enables students to be Optical engineers, research scientists, application engineers, R & R&D executives, project leads, design engineers, holography & optics technicians, etc.
Types of Cоurѕе
- A diploma in nanotechnology is a regular full-time program.
Diploma in Nanotechnology Admission Syllabus
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|