Diploma in Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Admission 2023-24: It is a full-time diploma-level course. The duration of this course is 03 years. Metallurgical and material engineering diplomas are now offered in India. The essential requirement is to pass the 10+2 with 55% of maths and physics as significant subjects. The total fee structure of this course is INR 01 lakhs – 04 lakhs. The average salary offered to students is INR 01 lakhs – 03 Lakhs per annum(LPA).
Diploma in Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Metallurgical And Materials Engineering|
|Full-Form of Diploma MME||Diploma in Metallurgical And Materials Engineering|
|Course fee||INR 01 lakhs – 04 lakhs|
|Average Salary||INR 01 lakhs – 03 Lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Eligibility||10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks|
Diploma in Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Admission 2023-24
Diploma in Metallurgical and Material Engineering is finished almost in 03 years. This course revolves around the knowledge of different metals, their composition, and their properties. It includes the behavior of all metals when they pass through some mechanical or other process.
- These metals are processed in laboratories and different manufacturing plants. Many equipment and tools are formed from various metals in these plants.
- Since the industrial revolution use of different metals for making accessories and other things has increased. As cars, trucks, machines, airplanes, and buildings all have usage of metals in their construction.
- Because of this increasing industrialization, this course’s demand is also increased; hence more professionals are required. In this course, students learn many techniques such as welding, molding, casting, and others.
- To get admission to the DMME, the student must have to clear the 10+2 exams and the entry test. There is no direct admission to this diploma. The standard entrance test is given below.
About the Diploma in Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Admission
A diploma in Metallurgical and Material Engineering is completed in approximately three years. This course focuses on understanding different metals, their composition, and their characteristics. It encompasses the response of all metals when subjected to mechanical or other processes. Many universities offer admission to Diploma in Metallurgical And Materials Engineering courses.
The diploma in metallurgical and materials and engineering deals with metal in laboratories or manufacturing plants and equipment. The increasing industrialization also increases the demand for metallurgical and material engineering in India.
Diploma in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering is a three-year specialty diploma course covering the study of minerals and ores, the mining of ore metals, and the blending of alloys to produce different metal goods. The primary subjects used in Diploma in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering are Engineering Thermodynamics, Engineering Physics, Materials Composition, Physical Metallurgy Principles, Extractive Metallurgy Principles, and many more.
Eligibility For Diploma in Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Admission
- The minimum eligibility to get entry into any college to study this course is to complete 10+2 from a recognized board of education.
- The minimum percentage in this examination should be more than 50.
- Only in a few cases, colleges may conduct entrance exams, but mostly the admissions are direct.
- KEE, MHT CET, LPU NEST, and KLUEEE are standard entrance tests conducted for the course.
- No, this course is not provided in distance learning admission.
Diploma in Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Admission Fee Structure
The average fee structure for admission in the DMME is up to Rs. 01 lakhs – Rs. 4 lakhs.
Entrance Exams for Diploma in Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Admission
The following are some common entrance tests for DMME admission.
- LPU NEST
- MHT CET
The average amount of salary that is offered to the metallurgical and material engineer is INR 01 lakhs – 03 Lakhs per annum(LPA). Some Indian Metallurgical and Material firms are the Steel Authority of India, BARC, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Journal of Cosmology & Astrophysics, ISRO, DRDO, and Tata Steel Ltd. I
n these firms, one can get a job as Manufacturing Engineering, Geotechnical Engineer, Production Metallurgy Engineer, Application Engineer, Technical Writer, Ceramic Engineer, etc.
Types of Cоurѕеs
- A diploma in metallurgical is a full-time regular program.
- The duration of this program is four years which is divided into eight semesters.
Diploma in Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Admission Syllabus
|Metallurgical Thermodynamics and Kinetics|
|Phase Transformations and Heat Treatment|
|Unit Processes in Extractive Metallurgy|
|Ferrous Production Technology|
|Mechanical Behavior of Materials|
|Foundry Technology and Non-Destructive Testing|
|Electro Metallurgy and Corrosion|
|X-ray Diffraction and Electron Microscopy|
|Mechanical Working of Materials|
|Non Ferrous Extractive Metallurgy|
Suggested University For Diploma in Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Admission
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Kamdhenu University Admission||Gujarat||State University|
|Karnavati University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|