Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering Admission 2023-24: A diploma in industrial and production Engineering is a diploma-level course. The duration of this course is 3 months to 3 years depending on the college. This course teaches students about the study of efficient planning of the entire production system. This helps them to construct, design, and development of high-quality products. This is a full-time diploma course. The eligibility criteria for this course is 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Entrance Exams: BHU UET, CENTAC, and CET are some entrance exams.
- Top College: The top institutes which are offering this program are Amity University Noida, SCDL, AIIMAS, NECST, ABS, and MIT.
- Eligibility: Passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Average Fee: INR 15,000 to 2 Lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 2 to 9 lacs per annum
- Top job profiles: Manufacturing System Engineers, Assistant Design, Control Engineers, Broadcast Engineers, Instrumentation Engineers, Artists, Research Assistants, Editors, Assistant Managers CHP, etc.
Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
|Full-Form||Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering|
|Duration||3 months to 3 years|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 to 9 lacs per annum|
|Average Fee Incurred||INR 15,000 to 2 Lakhs|
|Eligibility||12th cleared with 50% marks or Bachelor’s degree|
Diploma in Industrial And Production Engineering Admission 2023-24
- The Candidates must have 12th passes required in the Science stream. After completing the 12th standard, the applicant must take the exam at both the state and national levels.
- A Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering is a diploma after twelfth class education. The course belongs to the engineering discipline.
- The Industrial and Production Engineering Diploma syllabus contains the study of Basic Physics, Fundamentals of the workshop, Basic Chemistry, Computer Fundamentals, Industrial Components, Quality Control, English, etc. The duration of this program ranges from one year to three years. The syllabus of DIPE is divided into a semester-wise system.
Eligibility For Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering Admission
- The eligibility to get admission in DIPE is must have a 10+2 education with a minimum of 50%. The enrollments of this diploma are granted based on scores obtained in the HSC class exam.
- The average tuition charged for an Industrial and production engineering diploma ranges from INR 15K to 10 Lakhs for one year to 3 years.
Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering Admission Fee Structure
Average tuition fees for Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering ranges from INR 15,000 to 2 Lakh for a term of 3 months to 3 years.
Entrance Exams of Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering Admission
- BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET)
- Central Institute of Fisheries, Nautical & Engineering Training (CIFNET), Common Entrance Test (CET)
- Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC)
- CEE AMPAI UG Exam
The average starting salary offered to such diploma holders is ranging from INR 2 lac to 9 lac per annum. Top recruiting companies for IPE diploma holders are Ajay Kadam, RDS Projects Ltd, and Balaji Railroads systems Ltd.
After completing a diploma in Industrial and Production, students can go for higher study such as B.E in Industrial and Production Engineering, B.Tech, March Industrial Design, MBA, and MTech in Industrial Engineering.
The diploma holders are Manufacturing System Engineers, Assistant Design, Control Engineers, Broadcast Engineers, Instrumentation Engineers, Artists, Research Assistants, Editors, Assistant Managers CHP, etc.
Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering Admission Full Time
A diploma depending on the colleges is a 3-month to 3-year course.
Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering Admission Syllabus
|Basic Workshop Practice (Group-wise )|