Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering Admission 2023-24: It is a 3-year diploma program and the syllabus is split into 06 semesters. The course can quickly be sought by the students who passed the 12th class with science math groups. It is a mixture of many engineering fields. So, it would help if you went through the basics of other engineering fields to learn thoroughly.
This diploma course contains the combined study of mechanical engineering with electronics & computer control. Many universities offer a Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering program. Many universities and colleges offer merit or entrance-based admission.
Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering|
|Age||Minimum 15-17 years|
|Minimum percentage||Minimum 55% marks in Class 10+2 in mathematics, chemistry, and physics.|
|Subject required||Physics, chemistry, mathematics, and science|
|Average fee incurred||50K to 1.25 lakhs|
|Similar options for study||Diploma in mechanical engineering|
|Average salary offered||In India, the average salary of graduates is INR 0.3 lacs per year|
Why Choose a Diploma In Mechatronics Engineering?
If you are searching for a diploma in mechanical engineering, then a diploma in Mechatronics is the perfect option. The diploma course offers the students the core competencies. Students use the core competencies to provide an edge in different areas. Some of them are computer-aided design, microcontroller applications, programmable logic controllers, and others.
The graduates can possess a better understanding to work in a team. They can learn lots of technical and practical skills. This degree is the best. It is a mechanical degree that focuses on robotics. In the words, there are growing demands for mechatronic engineers. It is a blend of many engineering fields. So, you go through the basics of other engineering fields too.
- The students who passed the 10th class with 55% marks can apply for this course.
- The candidate should have a 10th-class degree in science, maths, and physics subject.
- The course also chooses by students after class 10+2.
- The student should have an interest in the engineering field.
Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering Admission 2023-24
The course is designed for the development of modern machinery with control of electronics and computer devices. The course aims to produce skillful technicians in the field of mechatronics Engineering. The Mechatronics Engineering syllabus comprises Basic Computer Skills, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Manufacturing Technology, C+ Programming, Measurement Systems, Microcontrollers, their applications, etc.
After competing for this diploma, students can get better career opportunities. Students can get jobs in such fields as Robotic Test engineering, Robotic System engineering, researchers, Robotic Technicians, etc.
Eligibility For Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering Admission
- This course requires 10+2 education for admission eligibility. The minimum 50% score in 12th is the essential requirement.
- Admissions for a Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering are granted on a merit basis or direct admission basis depending on institutes’ admission policies. Popular Institutes that offer this Diploma are IRDT Kanpur and BS Patel Polytechnic Institute.
- The duration of the course is three years.
- There are 6 semesters in 3-years.
- Candidates having a class 10th degree can easily apply for this course.
- The students who apply for this course can develop systems, solutions, and machines.
- The course offers KSAs that increase the overall production process.
- The course offers graduates lots of job opportunities in the future.
- The course needs 12 years of education from a reputable university. A minimum of 55% marks are required to get admission to the system.
- No entrance exams are conducted by any institutes in India for the course.
- The institutes conduct only regular classes to provide knowledge in a field.
Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering Fee Structure
- The average academic fees charged for this type of Diploma range from 50K to 1.25 lakhs.
- The course fee depends on the type as well as the reputation of the university/college.
- The fee of the course also depends on the marks the student obtained in the previous class.
Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering Admission Process 2023
- Two-way admission procedure
- Online and offline mode
- Students need to submit their application forms after filling in the required information.
- Application forms through online or offline mode.
- The fixed seats are allotted to those deserving students that scored good marks in the 10th class.
- You need to visit the online website. You also visit a university or college admin cell.
- Both online and offline mode of admission is available in this course.
- You need to fulfill the conditions of the admission form.
Entrance Exams for Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering Admission
- There is no entrance test for the course.
- All admission focuses on both direct and merit-based admission.
The average annual income earned by Mechatronics experts is ranging from INR 02 to 05 lac per annum.
The Mechatronics diploma course graduates can make their careers in Educational Institutions, WABCO India Ltd, SMR Automotive Systems, G.E. Renewable Energy, SCV Online, and Vizkon Technology.
Such engineers can gain job roles like Supervisor, Researcher, Robotic Technician, Robotic Test Engineer, Robotic System Engineer, etc. After completing this Diploma, the higher studies are ME or M.Tech in Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, and other PGDM courses.
Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering Admission Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Engineering Drawing/Graphics||Mechanical Drafting|
|Electronic Practice||Drafting Application|
|Manufacturing Technology||Basics of Electronics Engineering|
|Engineering Physics||Applied Mechanics|
|Applied Mathematics- 1||Applied Mathematics- 2|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Material Science||Theory of Machines|
|Fifth Semester||Sixth Semester|
|Thermal and Fluid Devices||Project Work|
|PLC and its applications||Programmable Controllers|
|Strength of Materials||Plant Maintenance and Safety|
|Digital Circuits||Microcontroller and applications|
|Basic Management Skills||Machine Design|
|Control System||Industrial Robotics|
|Fluid Power Engineering||Control Devices|
|Measurement Systems||CNC Machine Tool Technology|
|Microscale Mechanical System||Automotive Electronics|
Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering Admission Course Lists
- They can solve all the technical difficulties. They can maintain mechanical equipment.
- The salary of a mechatronic engineer is INR 1.5 lacs-2.5 lacs.
- They are accountable for the idea of mechanical types of equipment. They keep a check and balance of everything during the process.
- Their salary ranges from INR 1 lacs – 2.5 lacs.
- They examine different areas like computer vision, skillful manipulation, etc.
- Their salary ranges from INR 5 lacs-5.99 lacs.
- They can easily generate incorporate and PDDs business solutions for other people.
- Their salary may range from INR 2 lacs-3.49 lacs.
Types of Course Learning
Full-Time Learning (Morning+Evening)
- Regular classes are conducted in this learning program.
- The duration of the class course is only 3 years.
- There are six semesters in the whole course duration.
- Students need to accomplish their assignments.
- They should need to do quizzes daily.
- Teachers and professors deliver proper lectures regularly,
- In classes, proper Midterms, and final terms exams are conducted
- Close coordination among teachers and students.
Distance Learning Education
- The course also offers distance learning programs.
- Jodhpur national university offers distance learning programs.
- Online assignments and quizzes are given to the students.
FAQ Regarding Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering Admission
Q1) What is a mechatronics diploma?
Ans: The diploma-level course that blends mechanical engineering and intelligent computer control with electronics to design different products.
Q2) What are the jobs that you get after a mechatronic engineering degree?
Ans: The jobs that you can get with the mechatronics degree are:
- Automatic Engineer
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
Q3) Does this course have a scope?
Ans: Mechatronics is one of the most encouraging fields that offers lots of job opportunities. If offers an amazing salary with many advantages.
Q4) Is mechatronics a good degree program?
Ans: Yes, this degree is the best. It is a mechanical degree that focuses on robotics. In the words, there are growing demands for mechatronic engineers. It is a blend of many engineering fields. So, you go through the basics of other engineering fields too.
Q5) What kind of work mechatronics do?
Ans: They offer the best solution to different industrial problems. By using different computer technology, they give the best results.
Q6) Are Mechatronics compulsory courses?
Ans: Yes, Mechatronics is a little bit hard because it is a combination of different engineering fields.
Q7) What do researchers do?
Ans: They examine different areas. They have a strong determination to do work properly. They receive INR 5 to 5.99 lacs salary from both the private and public sectors.