Diploma in International Business [ IB ] Admission 2023-24: The international business Diploma allows students to specialize in export and import management. It covers international logistics, control of foreign exchanges, and global business. This course is intended for students wishing to study foreign trade. This course gives the students the requisite skills to handle international firms efficiently.
- Entrance Exams: KCET, DCET, and UGCET are some entrance exams.
- Eligibility: Graduation with 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Average Fee: Approx INR 40K to 1 Lakh
- Top Colleges: The most popular Indian institutes recommended for this Certification are IISU Jaipur, ISBMA, and CIIMS Jabalpur.
- Salary Offered: INR 15 Lakhs to 20 Lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Job Organizations: McKinsey & Company, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs & Company, Deloitte Consulting LLP, Tech Mahindra, etc.
- Top job profiles: Foreign Service officers, International Financial analysts, Business development managers, Stockbrokers,
Diploma in International Business [ IB ] Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in International Business|
|Eligibility||Graduation with 50% marks from a recognized university.|
|Duration||Duration is 02 Years|
|Course Fee||Approx INR 40K to 1 Lakh|
|Average Salary||INR 15 Lakhs to 20 Lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
||UGC / DEB|
|Offered Jobs||International Marketing Manager, International Product Manager|
Diploma in International Business [ IB ] Admission 2023-24
Students in International Business Courses are taken on a merit basis. Applicants must also meet the criteria for the English language by attending exams such as IELTS or TOEFL. The marks gained by the students in the 12th class and English tests are rated for entry to the course. The applicants must submit the application form with the documents. After That, wait for an e-mail from the Institute confirming their admission.
- The International Business certificate course is a 01-year certification program. The relation of this course is bonded with the management stream.
- Certification in the International business course aims to be experts in international logistics, export and import management, foreign exchange management, and finance.
- This Certification aims to generate skillful professionals that manage international business. The International Business Certificate course syllabus contains the study of marketing, business, management, finance, essential aspects of economics, accounting Law of international business, etc.
Eligibility For Diploma in International Business [ IB ] Admission
- The eligibility for Certificate Course International Business is must have qualified 12th class education.
- Candidates with English language proficiency skills will be preferred for this course.
- Admissions to IBCC are granted on merit. Different international and Indian institutes are offering entries in this Certification.
- The admission form for IBCC will be filled out online.
Diploma in International Business [ IB ] Admission Fee Structure
The fees charged for the International Business Certificate course are between Approx INR 40K to 1 Lakh. The fee varies according to the college’s nature(Private/Govt/International.
Entrance Exams of Diploma in International Business [ IB ] Admission
- Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)
- Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test (DCET)
- Kerala Engineering, Architecture, Medical Entrance Exam (KEAM)
- KRLMPCA Undergraduate Common Entrance Test (UGCET)
Professionals in International Business can earn an annual income of INR 15 Lakhs to 20 Lakhs per annum(LPA). The increments are based on expertise in the field of business and efficiency to reach business goals.
Professionals with an International business certification can be hired as Foreign Service officers, International Financial analysts, Business development managers, Stockbrokers, International Marketing managers, International Trade specialists, etc.
Top recruiting companies for I-Business professionals are McKinsey & Company, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs & Company, Deloitte Consulting LLP, Tech Mahindra, Microsoft Corporation, etc.
The diploma is a full-time degree in international business of 1 to 2.5 years.
University & Fees For Diploma in International Business [ IB ] Admission
|Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University||3 years||85410|
|Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Sarguja University)||3 years||85165|
|Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University||3 years||70920|
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||3 years||80675|
|Patliputra University||3 years||54275|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||55325|
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||65875|
Diploma in International Business [ IB ] Admission Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|International marketing management||Global business environment|
|International Human resource management||International trade practice|
|Business and financial||Economic and Business law|
|International trade and investment study||Consumer behavior|
|International and Business Finance||International operations management|
|Business Ethics||Marketing research|