Diploma in Accounting Admission 2023-24: It is a 1-year diploma course. Students who have cleared higher secondary classes (10+2) with mathematics as a compulsory subject, can apply for admission. Here we mentioned the syllabus of accounting. A diploma in Accounting is a 12-month diploma course in the commerce stream. It is a PG diploma after graduation.
- Entrance Exams: DET, and DCET are some entrance exams.
- Eligibility: 10+2 with a minimum aggregate score of 50% from a recognized board.
- Average Fee: Approx INR 20,000 to 1 Lakh
- Salary Offered: INR 03 Lakh to 06 Lakh(LPA)
- Top Job Areas: Custom Departments, Indian Economic Services, Insurance Industry, Banking Sectors, Indian Statistical Services, Import/Export Companies, etc.
- Top job profiles: Accountant, Cashier, Financial Analyst, Executive Assistant, Business analyst, Finance Manager, Market Analyst, Operations Manager, etc.
Diploma in Accounting Online Highlights
|Courses Name||Diploma in Accounting|
|Eligibility||10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.|
|Duration||Duration is 01 Year|
|Course Fee||Approx INR 20,000 to 1 Lakh|
|Salary Offered||INR 03 Lakh to 06 Lakh(LPA)|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
The Accounting and Finance Degree requires the study of both financial systems and accounting procedures related to it. The Accounting & Financial Diploma course informs the student of various economic and accounting reforms. This course offers the students a particular area of practical and theoretical expertise and makes them highly skilled to be deemed employment able.
Diploma in Accounting Admission 2023-24
Admission for the accounting diploma will announce soon online for the 2023 session. admission will be based on their merit score or some university take entrance. this program takes six months to one year. in the field of business. After graduation, you will get a P.G. diploma. This diploma program is designed to provide graduates with leadership skills in accounting and auditing.
This diploma course aims to equip graduate students with professional skills in accounting and auditing. The system contains the study of macroeconomics, import and export policies, and business commerce. The Accounting Diploma syllabus contains the leanings of Advance Accounting, Advanced Auditing, Income Tax, Business Tax Assessment, Specialized Auditing, Business Tax Planning, Taxation, and Auditing, etc.
- The students seeking admission with Accounting Diploma must have a graduation degree such as BBA, B.Com, BBM, or others from UGC-recognized institutes.
- The admissions process for this diploma course is on a merit basis and an entrance exam basis.
- The admissions of Diploma in Accounting offers at the most famous colleges of India. Some of the prominent colleges for this Diploma are Amity University, GDG University, and P.U.
The average tuition fee charged for Diploma in Accounting is INR 20,000 to 1 Lakh.
Students getting entry into the Accountancy Diploma program must hold a graduate degree from a UGC-recognized school, such as BBA, B.Com, or BBM.
A diploma in Accounting is a full-time regular diploma program for interested students.
The selection process in diploma programs is based on merit and an entrance exam. The exams are DET, DCET, Karnataka Diploma Admission Exams, etc.
- Haryana Diploma Entrance Test (DET) Exam
- Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test (DCET)
- Karnataka Diploma Admission Exam
- Madhya Pradesh Animal Husbandry Diploma Entrance Test Exam
The average wages offered to such accounting professionals range from INR 03 Lakh to 06 Lakh annually. The higher studies after completing this Diploma are an MBA, M.Phil in Finance or Accounting.
The top employment areas for such grads of accounting are Indian Civil Services, Custom Departments, Indian Economic Services, Insurance Industry, Banking Sectors, Indian Statistical Services, Import/Export Companies, Economic Consulting Firms, etc.
Diploma in accounting grads can perform the following jobs; Accountant, Cashier, Financial Analyst, Executive Assistant, Business analyst, Finance Manager, Market Analyst, Operations Manager, Corporate Analyst, Risk Analyst, and Money Manager.
The Accounting & Finance Diploma is a 1-year diploma program for students who have taken 10+2 exams and have compulsory mathematics subjects.
Diploma in Accounting Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Fundamentals of Accounting||Indian Financial System|
|Accounting and Audit Practice||Loans and Advances|
|Capital Market||Financial Risk Management|
|Indian Banking System||Commercial & Industrial Law|
|Tally ERP -9.0||Taxation|
|Economics & Finance Introduction||Management Skills|
Top University & Fees For Diploma in Accounting
|MATS University||3 years||29250|
|O.P. Jindal University||3 years||28275|
|Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University||3 years||27400|
|Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Sarguja University)||3 years||26400|
|Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University||3 years||26375|
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||3 years||25875|
|Apex Professional University||3 years||25850|
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: After completing the accounting diploma can I get a job?
Answer: Yes, by completing the diploma in accounting students will get a job. the diploma will be a good choice to join.
Question: Is it worth getting a Diploma degree in Accounting?
Answer: Yes, It is totally worth to get enrolled in a Diploma degree in Accounting programme. After completing the course, students can easily get a job with a good initial salary.