Diploma in Fashion Technology Admission 2023-24: Fashion Technology is a lucrative job for modern society as the present generation is very fashion-conscious. The Fashion Design Diploma is a basic short-track diploma course in the area of fashion design. This 1-year course is focused on an updated curriculum of fashion trends and procedures, which directs students to numerous lucrative careers in this area.
- Top Colleges: The famous institutes for this diploma are Cotton University Guwahati and Delhi University.
- Eligibility: Passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Average Fee: INR 20K to INR 30K per year
- Salary Offered: INR 1 to 2 Lakhs Per Annum
- Top Job Areas: Textile Industries, Colleges/universities, Quotient Technology Inc Bangalore, Garments Industries, Chemical Industries, etc.
- Top job profiles: Fashion Designer, Illustrator, Bridal Wear Designer, Costume Designer, Grader, Pattern Maker, Stylist, Mechanist, Visual Display Artist, Retail Merchandiser, etc.
Diploma in Fashion Technology Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Design Thinking|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
|Full-Form||Diploma in Fashion Technology|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 1 to 2 Lakhs Per Annum|
|Average Fee Incurred||INR 20K to INR 30K per year|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized board|
Diploma in Fashion Technology Admission 2023-24
Diploma in Fashion Technology is an after-tenth diploma course in fashion designing. The students can complete this course in a minimum of 3-years. The Fashion Technology diploma provides maintenance, development, manufacturing, and technology production used in fashion designing practices.
The syllabus taught during these three years will be Basic Design, Design Theory, Mood-board Design, Colour Theory, Figure Drawing, Clothing Materials, Basic Pattern Cutting and Drafting, History of Art and Civilization, Draping Techniques, Computer-Aided Design, and Surface design, etc.
Eligibility For Diploma in Fashion Technology Admission
- The eligibility to apply for DFT is having a 12th-class with a 50% marks education. The admission process is based on the entrance exam score, which is further followed by an interview.
- Various institutes in India offer the admissions of Fashion Technology Diploma. The admission frequency of this course is one time in a year.
Fee Structure of Diploma in Fashion Technology Admission
The average fee for Diploma in Fashion Technology is between INR 20,000 to INR 30,000 per year.
The average starting wages offered to such professionals range between INR 1 Lac to 2 Lac per annum.
The higher studies after completing a fashion technology diploma are B.Tech, B.E, B.D. in fashion Technology.
After completing Fashion Technology, employment areas are Textile Industries, Colleges/universities, Quotient Technology Inc Banglore, Garments Industries, Chemical Industries, etc.
The jobs offered to such technicians are Fashion Designer, Illustrator, Bridal Wear Designer, Costume Designer, Grader, Pattern Maker, Stylist, Mechanist, Visual Display Artist, Retail Merchandiser, etc.
Diploma in Fashion Technology Admission Syllabus
|General Fashion Theory||History of Costumes|
|Fabric Selection||Fashion Illustration|
|Principles of Fashion Design||Fashion Principles|
|Fashion Accessories||Fashion Tools & Techniques|
|Basic Silhouettes||Measurements & Patterns|
|Silhouettes of Garments||Quality Assurance|
|Drafting of Blocks & Patterns||Stitching Methods & Applications|
|Saree Designing||Fashion Forecasting|
|Advertising and Media Planning||Fashion Show|
|Fashion Exhibition||Industrial Training Report|