Diploma in Digital Finance Admission 2023-24: It is a 01-year full-time diploma-level course. Digital payment is rendered through multiple electronic channels as goods or services are received. In this type of payment method, no cash or cheques are used. Digital finance is the term for defining the implications of new technologies for the financial services sector. This includes a range of things that have shifted the standard direction, applications, approaches, and commercial frameworks for banking and financial services.
- Entrance Exams: ACET, CEE, BITSAT, and BCECE are some entrance exams.
- Eligibility: Passed Class 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized board
- Average Fee: INR 10,000 to INR 50,000
- Salary Offered: INR 2 to 3 Lac Per Annum
- Top job profiles: Banking Professionals, Mobile Network Operators, Third-Party Investors, Entrepreneurs, NBFC Professionals, Police makers, etc.
Diploma in Digital Finance Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Digital Finance|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
|Full-Form||Diploma in Digital Finance|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 to 3 Lakhs Per Annum|
|Average Fee Incurred||INR 10,000 to INR 50,000|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized board|
Diploma in Digital Finance Admission 2023-24
The Accredited Digital Finance Professional Program is a recently developed credential intended to promote a digital financial services practice. The 01-year curriculum will offer practitioners a strong base and continuing education to ensure their progress in this rapidly changing sector. Many universities provide admission for Diploma in Digital Finance programs.
Most institutions welcome students after graduation. At the same time, some take students from Class 12 to study, which fully depends on the institutes’ rules.
- Students must clear the admission exam to take part in the university. As some universities accept on a merit basis, the entrance examination is not required.
- People are familiar with online marketing. That involves sending and receiving goods & services. For these purposes, online payment methods are used, which are a part of Digital Finance.
- There are three main finance sectors where most of the interest is developing: financial environment, data security, finance techniques, and monetization.
- The focus is currently on Digital Finance (DF) in three critical areas of finance: fin-tech and monetization, data security, and the broader financial, and environmental framework.
- This course’s syllabus includes Digital Finance Ecosystem, Digital Currency, Digital Finance Services, Fundamentals of behavioral finance, Revenue stream, Payment system, Technology implementation, etc.
Eligibility For Diploma in Digital Finance Admission
- All the diploma holders and graduates of any stream from any reputable and UGC-affiliated Indian institute can apply for admission.
- The admission criteria are the same for foreign candidates.
- There are no specific entrance exams; however, most admissions are offered on merit.
Fee Structure of Diploma in Digital Finance Admission
The average tuition fee incurred for the diploma in Digital Finance is 10,000 to 50,000 Indian rupees.
A diploma in Digital Finance is a 01-year course related to the finance sector. Digital Finance can be defined as the working of the finance sector through new digital technologies. Nowadays, finance and banking services have shifted to the applications of the digital world.
Entrance Exams for Diploma in Digital Finance Admission
There may be standard admission exams (CETs) in some institutions.
- Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE)
- Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET)
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
The average salary which a specialist can earn in this sector lies in the range between 02 to 03 lacs INR per year. A diploma in Digital Finance is a full-time course also available in the distance education mode. The digital finance diploma holders can also study finance at the master’s and Ph.D. levels.
The digital finance sector offers jobs such as Banking Professionals, Mobile Network Operators, Third-Party Investors, Entrepreneurs, NBFC Professionals, Police makers, etc.
It is a full-time 1-year certificate at the UG level.