Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission 2023: Institutes will soon announce the admission dates for the Diploma in Dairy Technology. Although both online and paper applications are permitted, many institutes prefer online applications since they are faster and more dependable.
A series of tests are required for Admission to the Diploma in Dairy Technology. Students must complete the relevant stream in their 10 and 12 from any recognized board.
The following are the key aspects of the Diploma in Dairy Technology programs:
- Institutes like ICAR-NDRI, IGNOU, and Singhania University are giving out this diploma program.
- Average program fee charges range from INR 10,000 to Rs. 50,000/- per year.
- Pass-out students with 10th or 12th-level education can pursue the Diploma in dairy technology.
- Students get admitted by merit in previous education or entry test.
Dairy technology is related to agricultural or biological processes. A diploma in Dairy Technology is associated with the Food Processing Industry of India. This program’s objective is to progress the dairy & milk industry by developing human resources at the technical level.
This training updates the abilities of dairy workers. We will learn how to process milk to produce high volumes of milk and related products, including ghee, butter, and cheese while maintaining the hygiene of the products.
The purpose of this course is to promote self-employment by helping students develop their entrepreneurial skills. Workers in the dairy and milk industries will be able to produce high-quality goods by learning the skills necessary.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Dairy Technology|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam/ Merit-Based|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 5,000 to 5 lacs|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 10,000 to 50,000|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 10+2 from a recognized board|
Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission 2023
University selection is determined by the entrance exam and merit. A recognized board must complete the 10th and 12th grades. You will learn about the dairy industry’s development while developing your HR skills during this course. For detailed information about this program, students should read the article.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission: Merit-Based
- There are many universities in India that offer admission on the basis of merit. The merit is prepared on the basis of marks scored in 12th. Some colleges such as the Institute of Research Development and Training, SHUATS, and The Glocal University offer a Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission after considering the 12th scores.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission Eligibility Criteria
Students should check their eligibility before applying for admission which is mentioned below:
- Admissions selection will be based on entrance or merit-based
- Students must have to pass 10+2 with 50% marks from a well-known academic board or institute.
- there is no age limit.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission Fee Structure:
INR 10,000 to 50,000 is the tuition fee for a diploma in dairy technology in the country. Every year, the universities revise the fee structure according to the changes in the market. For the latest fee structure of the courses offered at the university, students are advised to refer to the official website of the university. Depending on the university, the fee for the courses does not remain the same in all the universities and they vary from one university to another in terms of the cost.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission Salary Offered
The salary in the dairy industry is about 5000 to 05 lacs Indian rupees. Study programs available for these diploma holders are BSc, B-Tech, MSc, M-Tech, and Ph.D. in dairy technology.
Most dairy industries offer jobs such as Farm Manager, Assistant Manager, Manager Accounts, Dairy Farm Supervisor, Dairy Farm Assistant, Storekeeper, Quality Controller, etc.
Job Career & Employment Areas After Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission
According to an estimate, the dairy technology field is growing day by day; the growing trends in dairy technology careers have ensured an increased requirement for dairy technology in public life and has been noticed in the last few years.
A dairy technologist engineer will always have an opportunity to work in a variety of organizations, both private and non-private. Those who are searching for jobs can find the position that best suits them by taking into consideration their educational background as well as their areas of professional interest and experience. The best prospects for finding a job can be found in a variety of organizations, both public and private, as well as in foreign countries.
- In his career, according to his position, The Dairy Supervisor oversees all dairy production stages, including testing labourer, filling plant materials, etc. The Dairy Supervisor gets a salary of 1.5 Lac INR to 2.5 Lac INR annually.
- The Dairy Consultant’s job includes advising on development projects, selecting the best investors for dairy projects, and implementing foreign partnerships, joint ventures, strategic alliances, and for-profit affairs. The Dairy Consultant gets a salary of 3 Lac INR to 4.5 Lac INR annually.
- A freelancer as a labourer, he can start his career in this field, for example, by building his milk plants and cream and ice cream unit. A freelancer gets a salary of 2 Lac INR to 3 Lac INR annually.
- In Government, Organizations, dairy technologists are recruited by the government health centers under the health system. Under government administration, dairy companies offer job opportunities to maintain quality and health. A government dairy technologist gets a salary of 3 Lac INR to 5 Lac INR annually.
- In Private Organizations, in terms of educational qualifications, as an engineer, you can also serve in private companies—for example, Amol, Mother Dairy, Nestle, Verka, etc. A private dairy technologist gets a salary of 2 Lac INR to 4 Lac INR annually.
- You can start your career as a dairy technologist teacher by teaching in health organizations or institutes. A teacher gets a salary of 1.5 Lac INR to 3 INR annually.
- After obtaining a PhD degree, you can start your career as a scientist. With the increase in job opportunities in this sector, there is also an increase in development opportunities. A scientist gets a salary of 4 Lac INR to 7 Lac INR annually.
Institutes offer Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission
The name of the institute that offers dairy technology courses in India is mentioned here:
- The Institute of Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University in Kerala.
- The Institute of Anand Agricultural University in Gujarat.
- The Institute of Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya in Chhattisgarh.
- The Institute of Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University in Maharashtra.
- The Institute of Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- The Institute of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati in Andhra Pradesh.
- The Institute of Karnataka Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Sciences University in Karnataka.
- The Institute of National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) in Haryana.
- The Institute Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agricultural Technology and Sciences (SHIATS) in Uttar Pradesh.
- The Institute of West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences in West Bengal.
- The Institute of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University in Ludhiana, Punjab.
- The Institute of Bundelkhand University, Jhansi in UP.
- The Institute of Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Science and Technology in Bihar.
Diploma in Dairy Technology Admission Course Syllabus
|Sr. N.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Milk Production and Quality of Milk|
|2||Dairy Equipment and Utilities|
|3||Milk Processing and Packaging|
|4||Dairy Products I|
|5||Dairy Products II|
|6||Dairy Products III|
|8||Dairy Management and Entrepreneurship|
Top Diploma Courses Specialization with Fee
|Diploma In Computer Engineering||3 Years||60000|
|Diploma In Computer Science||60762|
|Diploma In Electrical and Electronics||61016|
|Diploma In Electronics & Communication||61270|
|Diploma In Electrical Engineering||61524|
|Diploma In Electronics & Telecommunication||61778|
|Diploma In Electronics And Instrumentation||62032|
|Diploma In Food Technology||62286|
|Diploma In Information Technology||62540|
|Diploma In Mechatronics Engineering||62794|
|Diploma In Mining Engineering||63048|
|Diploma In Petroleum Engineering||63302|