Diploma in Cyber Security Admission 2023-24: A diploma in Cyber Security is a one-year curriculum. The Diploma in Cyber Security covers the study of how computer systems and network data can be protected from theft or damage. The admissions procedure differs from college to college. This program’s admission is based on merit or a competitive admission exam.
- Course Full Form: Diploma in Cyber Security
- Duration: The duration of this course is around 1 to 2 years.
- Eligibility: Students must have completed their 12th class from a recognized board.
- Fee: The course fee is around INR 9,000 to INR 30,000.
- Career Options: There are various jobs available after completing a diploma in cyber security, like Cyber Consultant, Research Assistant, Security Auditor, and many more.
The cost of a course varies based on the institution. The BSc Computer Science curriculum includes topics such as data collection and processing, operational security management, security strategies, and more. The starting compensation ranges between INR 3 and 9 LPA, based on experience and talent.
Cybersecurity professionals are in high demand as organisations move online. After 12th grade, students can pursue stand-alone cyber security degrees, including BTech, BSc, and MTech. Cybersecurity is a subfield of computer science in information technology.
Udemy, Coursera, Google, and Edureka provide beginner-level cyber security courses in addition to degree programmes. Udemy is the cheapest, although Coursera and Google are well-known and offer cybersecurity degrees from overseas universities.
Early-career IT professionals, network engineers, and cyber security analysts can get cyber security certificates. Coursera and Emeritus provide professional courses from Cisco, MIT, and IBM. They show senior-level competence.
Diploma in Cyber Security Admission 2023 Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Cyber Security|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
|Full-Form||Diploma in Cyber Security|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 30,000 to INR 60,000 monthly|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 9,000 to INR 30,000|
|Eligibility||12th class from a recognized board|
Diploma in Cyber Security Admission 2023-24
Students are eligible to pursue a diploma once they have completed the 12th grade. The screening procedures and requirements imposed by the many Indian universities that offer courses in cyber security are highly variable. Applicants can choose to study for their Diploma in Cyber Security at either the undergraduate or postgraduate level. The duration of the programme is one year. However, the tenure is often two years.
- A diploma in Cyber Security is a certified course having a period of 1 to 2 years. This course is designed to study computers, electronic systems, servers, networks, mobile devices, and defense practices.
- It involves the methods to save the data that could be hacked through malicious attacks. Cyber security is also referred to as electronic information security or information technology security.
- The specialization of Cyber security has a lot of sub-branches. The techniques used in this subject can be applied to various fields, such as business and mobile computing.
- As the world has shifted to a digital place, this course’s importance cannot be ignored. Most people are nowadays working online; hence they need to secure their data.
- In today’s world devices are more than people, and the danger of attack from the digital world; hence the use of cyber security measures also has many challenges. Cyber-attacks aim to destroy essential data by accessing and changing it and corrupting websites, causing financial losses to people.
Eligibility For Diploma in Cyber Security Admission
The eligibility criteria are mentioned below. Students can check their eligibility for the programme.
- The academic qualification required to get admission in the 12th class from a recognized board
- Merit-based admissions are offered for this course.
- JEE advanced is taken for this course.
- The average fees incurred for this course is about 9000 to 30000 INR.
Diploma in Cyber Security Admission Fees
The course fee varies from INR 9000 to INR 30000, depending on the institute that you are applying to. All universities have different rules and regulations regarding this. If you are interested in finding out more about the fee structure at a particular university, you can check the prospectus. Tuition fees, exam fees, and identity card fees are included in the fee along with other charges that are associated with the course.
Entrance Exams for Diploma in Cyber Security Admission
For diplomas in cyber Security, CET is compulsory.
- DAVV Common Entrance Test (DAVV CET)
- Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET)
- Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)
- KRUCET – Krishna University
Diploma in Cyber Security Scope
A variety of organizations are in high demand for cyber-security experts in order to protect their organization from rising cyber-attacks, as a result of the rapid increase of these attacks occurring globally in a variety of geographical locations in recent years. The availability of Cyber Security Diploma holders is in high demand on a daily basis due to the fact that there is a huge demand for their services. These candidates are offered some of the highest salaries in the industry by several of the companies that recruit them.
After completing of diploma in cyber security a candidate can apply for the following job profiles:
- Cyber Security Analytics
- Ethical Hacker
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Network Security Engineer
- Information Security Analyst
Expert in Cyber security earns almost Rs. 30000 to 60000 per month by working with IT Companies, Police Departments, Software Firms, and Corporate Houses.
The essential cyber security jobs are Research Assistant, Network Administrator, Cyber Consultant, Security auditor, and Cyber Advisor.
Diploma in Cyber Security Syllabus
|Data structures||Design analysis of algorithms|
|Digital principles and system design||Training|
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1: What is the duration of online cybersecurity courses?
Ans: A diploma in cyber security course requires 1 year to complete.
Ques 2: Is a diploma in cyber security worth it?
Ans: Yes, a diploma in cyber security is worth it. After completing the course, students can get a decent salary package.
Ques 3: What is the eligibility for cyber security?
Ans: A student should have passed intermediate education to be eligible for the admission to Diploma in Cyber Security.
Ques 4: Why is cyber security is important?
There are various reasons that need to cyber security let’s have a look
- Communicate data breaches.
- Anonymize data for privacy.
- Require user consent to process information.
- Appoint a data protection officer.