Diploma in Child Health Admission 2023-24: It is a full-time diploma course in the medical stream. It is a UGC-certified Pediatrics course. The duration of the course is 03 years. The course aims to care for infants, adolescents, and children. This type of certification is offered at two levels: The UG Diploma and the other is PG Diploma. The program is spread over six semesters, with the final semester based on the student’s chosen stream of study.
- Course Fee: INR 30K- 1.5 Lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 02-06 Lakhs per annum
- Top Job Areas: Community Health Centers, Medical Content Writing, Mental Health Centers, Child Health Centers, Health Programs, Population Programs, Medical Universities and Colleges, Military Hospitals, etc.
- Top job profiles: Associate professor, Nutrition Coordinator, Personal Physician, Sports Nutritionist, Pediatric Nursing, etc.
The minimum eligibility for this is a Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) qualification from any recognized university.
Diploma in Child Health Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Child Health|
|Duration||03 years for Undergraduate 1 or 2 years for Postgraduate|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Eligibility||HSC (10+2) in any stream from any recognized university for Undergraduate, MBBS Degree for Postgraduate.|
|Admission Process||Based on the relevant entrance tests, direct admission for Undergraduate and MBBS degrees, and a subsequent round of counseling for postgraduate.|
|Course Fee||INR 30K- 1.5 Lakhs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 02-06 Lakhs per annum|
The purpose of the training program is to develop a child health professional who has the appropriate experience, expertise, and mindset to deliver treatment at the specialist level of trust. Many universities and colleges offer admission for students to Diploma in Child Health in regular and distance modes. After completing, this course students can get better career opportunities.
Diploma in Child Health Admission 2023-24
A diploma in Child Health is a three-year full-time UG program that requires a Higher Secondary Certificate from any academic institution. The curriculum is divided into six semesters, with the last semester focusing on the candidate’s selected field of study.
For most institutes that offer a diploma for children’s health, students receive a person-to-person interview based on their results during their respective entry tests.
- Some institutes carry out their Diploma in Child Health admission tests. The method of admission is normally different between schools. Several institutions also give direct entry based on the 10 + 2 score for the applicant.
- The DCH syllabus contains the study of Clinical Epidemiology, Nutrition, Pediatric and Neonatal Therapeutics, Fluid and Electrolytes, Infectious diseases, Cardiovascular system, pediatric emergency services, etc. The UG-level diploma syllabus is divided into 06 semesters, while the PG-level diploma is split into 02 semesters.
- The course has been developed to offer qualifying applicants many health, wellness, and disease specializations. It gives students medical awareness by combining the foundation and applied sciences from biological, behavioral, and public-based views.
- The purpose of the course is to provide experts with expertise, experience, and skills in the pediatric field. You should be mindful of the medical practice’s ethical boundaries and refer to specific centers/experts as requested.
Eligibility For Diploma in Child Health Admission
- The eligibility for this Health Care Diploma Course at the UG level is HSC (12th) class education, and for PG level diplomas, the UG and MBBS degree holders are eligible.
- Admissions to DCH are offered at various institutes in India. The enrollments in the UG level diploma are merit-based, and for the PG level diploma, various admission tests are conducted that are further followed by an interview.
- The fees charged for a diploma in child health range from INR 30K- 1.5 Lakhs. The cost may be different for both levels of diplomas.
- HSC (12th) class education is required for this Health Care Degree Programme at the undergraduate level, while UG and MBBS degree holders are qualified for the PG level degree.
- Enrollment in the Undergraduate level diploma is merit-based, but several entrance examinations are administered for the PG level diploma, followed by an assessment.
- The diploma in child health is a three-year full-time study. The master’s diploma course in child health is one year long, making two years required.
A fee for a Diploma in Child Health Admission
The tuition fee ranges from INR 30K- 1.5 Lakhs.
The average annual income offered to such child health care professionals ranges between INR 02-06 Lakhs per annum. The jobs offered in such areas are Associate professor, Nutrition Coordinator, Personal Physician, Sports Nutritionist, Pediatric nursing, etc.
The top recruiting areas for DCH professionals are Community Health Centers, Medical Content Writing, Mental Health Centers, Child Health Centers, Health Programs, Population Programs, Medical Universities and colleges, Military hospitals, etc.
Diploma in Child Health Admission Full Time
A diploma in child health admission is a full-time course of 2- 3 years. The postgraduate course for child health is one year or two whole years.