Diploma in Business Management Admission 2023-24: A diploma in Business Administration is a management-oriented course focused on different areas of business management and management. The length of the course is not set, as this ranges from 3 months to 3 years. At the same time, most colleges offer a 2-year degree. The key qualification for the course is 10+2 with 50% marks from the recognized board. Admissions for such courses shall be based on grades and corresponding marks earned in the 12th class or the upper secondary school equivalent.
- Entrance Exams: NMU Entry Exam and Shivaji University Entry Exam are some entrance exams.
- Eligibility: 12th class with 50% marks in any stream from a recognized board.
- Average Fee: INR 10,000 to 02 lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 02 to 08 lakhs per annum
- Top Job Areas: Chemical Industry, Utilities Industry, Colleges and Universities, Fashion Industry, Grocery Stores, Health Industry, etc.
- Top job profiles: Business Analyst, Business Consultant, Marketing Manager, Production Manager, information system Management,
Diploma in Business Management Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Business Management|
|Duration of the Course||3 months to 3 years|
|Eligibility||12th class with 50% marks in any stream from a recognized board.|
|Admission Process||Entrance exams and Merit-Based|
|Average Course Fee||INR 10,000 to 02 lakhs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 02 to 08 lakhs per annum|
Diploma in Business Management Admission 2023-24
The Diploma in Business Management is a one-year diploma course in the Management stream. The Management of Business explains the practices related to operating a company, such as leading, controlling, organizing, planning, and monitoring.
- The Business Management diploma is a short course program that educates about management fundamentals. It aims to provide all skills associated with the management of an organization.
- This short diploma syllabus contains subjects: Management Theory and Practice, Business Economics, Organizational Behaviour, Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Communication, Marketing Management, Essentials of HRM, International Business and Taxation, and Financial Accounting.
- The least eligible for this course is a bachelor’s degree from a known Institute. Entry to Diploma in Business Mgmt depends on merit. Some institutes consider the direct entry.
- The merit-based entry process depends on marks got by a student in a recent board exam. Seats are offered to able applicants on the proof of marks scored by them.
- Business Management is a course that is in the area of management training. It provides applicants with management skills.
- Learning, managing, organizing, reporting, and preparing involves Mgmt. It guides trainees in a fair career with the potential to execute business-related tasks. It aims to teach control to work efficiently in an area of firm strategy. A variety of work is taught like financial reports, corporate relations, and marketing policies to students.
Eligibility For Diploma in Business Management Admission
- Candidates having 12th class or graduate degrees in any stream can apply for this short diploma course.
- Multiple institutes across India offer admissions for this diploma course.
- The well-known institute for this course is NMIMS Mumbai. The placements are given on the basis of merit and entrance exam.
Diploma in Business Management Admission Fee Structure
For this diploma in India, the normal tuition fee varies from INR 10,000 to 02 lakhs.
Entrance Exams for Diploma in Business Management Admission
Following are a few entry tests that are carried out by some of the colleges in India
- NMU Entry Exam
- Bombay Academy of Mgmt Studies Entry Exam
- Shivaji University Entry Exam
- Maris Stella College Entry Exam
The average annual income generated by professionals of DBM is ranging from INR 02 to 08 lakhs per annum.
After completing this Business Management diploma, the advanced study is an MBA, BBA, M.Phil, and PGDM in Business Management.
The recruiting areas for Business Management diploma holders are Chemical Industry, Utilities Industry, Colleges and Universities, Fashion Industry, Grocery Stores, Health Industry, etc.
The job roles performed by such professionals are Business Analyst, Business Consultant, Marketing Manager, Production Manager, information system Management, Human Resource Manager, Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Business Performance Management trainee, Business Management professor, etc.
Diploma in Business Management Admission Full Time
Diploma in Business is a 1-year course for applicants.