Diploma in Bakery And Confectionery Admission 2023-24: The diploma in bakery and confectionery is a diploma degree Course. This diploma completes in two years. Along with that, this course provides knowledge about bakeries and confectionery. The whole degree is divided into four semesters. The eligibility mandatory for granting admission from various universities lies in the fact that a student must be fluent in English. The course is planned for students who want to become professionals in the area and join the bakery. Applicants can determine the quality features of baked food. The program includes theory, practical, and internship.
Diploma in Bakery And Confectionery Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Bakery And Confectionery|
|Duration||1 year to 18 months|
|Eligibility||Qualifying 10+2 with 50% marks in any relevant stream of Arts/Science/Commerce with minimum aggregate. Must have fluency in Written and Spoken English|
|Admission process||Merit List/Entrance Exam|
|Course Fee||Up to INR 25,000 to 50,000|
|Average Salary||INR 01 to 06 Lakhs per annum(LPA)|
Diploma in Bakery And Confectionery Admission 2023-24
Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery is a 1-year degree program in Confectionery and Patisserie Studies. Applicants who have completed their 10+2 with 50% marks or an equivalent examination in any similar discipline can participate in the course. The study of the time consists of an internship and theoretical, and practical research. There is no distance learning policy included in the Diploma in Bakery And Confectionery program.
A diploma in Bakery and Confectionery is a course that has a duration from 01 years to 18 months. This course includes a study of the basic functioning of the bakery and confectionery industry. Creativity and communication skills are also taught to the students. The necessary information as communication skill is the most important to deal with national and foreign clients.
- Applicants must pass 12th in any related field Arts/Science/Commerce to enroll in the program. Entrees are made based on the merit list solely. To improve national and international interaction with clients, applicants must have a strong talent for their written and spoken English.
- This course will also give practical training and theory classes to understand this sector better. Basic knowledge of baking, composition, and functioning of different ingredients, refrigeration, chilling, the selection of components, freezing, and the processes used to make products of various kinds are essential learning of this program. For candidates having a keen interest in bakery and confectionery, this course is the best one.
Eligibility For Diploma in Bakery And Confectionery Admission
- The Diploma is a one-year Patisserie program. The Bakery and Confectionery Diploma program seeks to provide students with basic industry skills. The diploma in Bakery & Confectionery course targets students who have the basic values for advanced program knowledge.
- Candidate must keep a qualification of intermediate or equivalent in the field of Arts, Commerce, or Science and must have a minimum of 50% marks.
- A person who wants to get admission in a diploma of bakery and confectionery should have a minimum of 55% marks in matric or intermediate.
- A person should pass entrance exams for getting admission to the respective degree.
Fee Structure of Diploma in Bakery And Confectionery Admission
The typical Bakery and Confectioneries program fee ranges from INR 25,000 to 50,000. It varies from one college to the next college.
Entrance Exams of Diploma in Bakery And Confectionery Admission
- Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET)
- BAMU PG CET
- CDAC Common Admission Test (CAT)
The approximate amount of average annual salary lies between 01 lac to 06 lacs INR. The jobs for the bakery and confectionery students are such as working as a Bakery Specialist, Supply Chain Management, Chef, Maintenance Manager, and other related jobs.
The most famous areas related to the bakery and confectionery are Hyatt, ITC Hotel, Le Meridian, Oberoi, Radisson, and many others.
Diploma in Bakery And Confectionery Admission Full Time
Diploma in Bakery And Confectionery is a daily full-time program. It lasts for 01-18 months.
Diploma in Bakery And Confectionery Admission Syllabus
|Theory of Bakery & Bakery Fundamentals||Basic Chocolate Making|
|Basic Bread & International Breads||Basic Sugar Craft|
|Different Types of Pastries- Short Crust, Choux, Flaky (Pies, Tarts, Eclairs, Puff)||Exotic Desserts|
|Cupcakes, Donuts, Croissants||Communication Skill|
|Gateaux and Pastries||Hygiene and Sanitation|
|Basic Cake Decoration and Art||Bakery Kitchen Management|
|Different Types of Icing and Design – Butter, Royal, Fresh Cream||Internship|
Important Books for Diploma in Bakery And Confectionery Admission
|Book Name||Author Name|
|Models of Counseling Gifted Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults||Mendaglio|
|Group counseling for children of stepfamilies||Dianna C Kirkland|
|Introduction to counseling and Guidance||Marianne Mitchell|
|The counselor’s Workbook: developing a persona approach||John McLeod|
|Counseling: theory and process||James C Hansen and Robert H Rossberg|
|Counseling: Theory and practice||Rickey L George and Therese S Cristiani|
|Counseling: A Comprehensive Profession||Samuel T Gladding|
|Counseling children and Adolescents in schools: Practice and Application Guide||Sandy Magnuson|
|Child Counseling (counseling and guidance series)||Kennet M Dimick and Vaughn E Huff|
|Counseling: a comprehensive profession plus new my counseling lab with Pearson e-text||Samuel T Gladding|
Suggested Universities For Diploma in Bakery And Confectionery Admission
|University||State||Type Of University|
|Adamas University Admission||West Bengal||Private University|
|Aliah University Admission||West Bengal||State University|
|Amity University Admission||West Bengal||Private University|
|Bankura University Admission||West Bengal||State University|
|Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Admission||West Bengal||State University|