Diploma in Aviation Admission 2023-24: A diploma in Aviation is a full-time Diploma Course with a period of 6 months to one year. The course that deals with the management of airports and aviation is the Diploma in Aviation. The Aviation Diploma is intended for applicants having an interest in how the aviation sector works. The course gives students basic skills, know-how, and experience in the aviation sector. The aviation course is from six months to one year.
- Entrance Exams: UGCET, KEAM, and NPAT are some entrance exams.
- Eligibility: 12th with 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Average Fee: INR 60000 to 01 lakh
- Salary Offered: INR 03 to 06 lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Job Organizations: DHL, Indigo, British Airways, GMR, Essar Shipping, etc.
- Top job profiles: Airline Executive, Airline Station Manager, Airport Terminal Duty Manager, Aircraft Dispatcher, Cabin Crew, and Air Traffic Controller.
Diploma in Aviation Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Aviation|
|Eligibility||12th with 50% marks from a recognized board.|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Average Fee||INR 60000 to 01 lakh|
|Salary Offered||INR 03 to 06 lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Duration of Course||Duration is 01 Year|
|Offer By||Bodoland University, Dibrugarh University|
|Course Level||Diploma Course|
Diploma in Aviation Admission 2023-24
The minimum eligibility of the course is 12th or equal to a recognized board. The majority of institutes require a 50-55% score for admission in the Aviation Diploma and then conduct a personal interview round based. The institute accepts applicants with higher cumulative marks and interviews.
- A diploma in Aviation includes flying and operating air flights and aircraft. It also consists of the management of such functions at the airport before flying.
- This course is designed especially for candidates having a deep interest in such activities. With the globalization of the world, the aviation industry has also grown fast for the easy transport of goods & people.
- All the skills and knowledge required in the aviation industry are taught in this diploma program. The skills include problem-solving in an emergency, IT, communication, and team working.
- The syllabus of this course includes a total of 16 subjects that students learn. The Aviation diploma has a duration of a minimum of 06 months and a maximum of 01 year. The exam is held at the end of the course.
- Aviation Diploma is a diploma degree in airport & aviation management, and The duration of the Aviation Diploma is one year. The course graduates are in charge of the management and operations in the aviation business.
- The entry into the course is based on a score of 10+2, and the personal interview is followed.
- Many universities also conduct Entrance-based admission.
- Aspirants can also pursue the course in the distance learning program.
Eligibility For Diploma in Aviation Admission
- Admissions are based on the score obtained in the entrance exam plus the interview round, but most of the academies provide admissions based on the previous qualification’s merit.
- Hence students must be eligible by having a minimum of 50% in the 12th class or equivalent from a recognized board.
Diploma in Aviation Admission Fee Structure
The amount of tuition fee for the Diploma in Aviation course has ranged from INR 60000 to 01 lakh.
Diploma in Aviation Admission Entrance Exams
This course does not require any entrance test. However, various reputed institutes do a joint entrance exam.
- Kerala Engineering, Architecture, Medical Entrance Exam (KEAM)
- KL Marine Entrance Examination (KLMEE)
- KRLMPCA Undergraduate Common Entrance Test (UGCET)
- NMIMS National Test for Programs After Twelfth (NPAT) 2020
These graduates receive an average salary of INR 03 to 06 lakhs per annum(LPA), which rises with an increase in expertise. The aviation industry’s popular recruiting companies are DHL, Indigo, British Airways, GMR, Essar Shipping, etc.
The top and popular occupations related to this stream are named as Airline Executive, Airline Station Manager, Airport Terminal Duty Manager, Aircraft Dispatcher, Cabin Crew, and Air Traffic Controller
Diploma in Aviation Admission Full Time
An aviation diploma is a regular full-time course. At the end of the period, certification shall be based on the final assessments.
Diploma in Aviation Admission Syllabus
The one-year program has 16 separate subjects that a participant would have to follow during their study time. The course equips students with the expertise, experience, and professionalism needed by the aviation industry.
|Mathematics for Engineering||Engineering Cost Decisions|
|Organizational behavior||Statistical Methods for Engineering|
|Cognitive Process and Problem-Solving||Aerodynamics and Propulsion|
|Effective Communication||Distribution and Transportation|
|Introduction to Programming||Avionics System|
|Organizational behavior||Aircrafts System|
|Cognitive Process and Problem-Solving||Airline Operations|
|Effective Communication||Introduction to Programming|
Diploma in Aviation Admission Courses Fees
|Bodoland University||3 years||25275|
|Bhattadev University||3 years||25300|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
|Central Institute of Technology(CIT)||3 years||25350|
|Dibrugarh University||3 years||25375|
|Gauhati University||3 years||25400|