Diploma Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Admission 2023-24: It is a diploma-level course in Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning. The duration of this course is 11 months. Machine Learning is a technique used to simulate and reflect human actions and logic methods using the machine and its applications. The Machine Learning program is meant to develop next-generation AI & Machine Learning experts. The idea, design, fabrication, and control of robots are part of robotics. In and outside the facility, AI and robotics are a potent mix for automating activities.
- Full-Form: Diploma Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning
- Entrance Exams: GUJCET, CET, and KCET are some entrance exams.
- Top Universities: Many universities like Durg University, Cotton College State University, Madhabdev University, and Acharya Nagarjuna University offer this diploma course.
- Eligibility: Passed Class 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized board
- Average Fee: INR 2,00,000 – 2,50,000
- Salary Offered: INR 02 lakhs to 08 lakhs per annum
- Top job profiles: Machine Learning Technologist, Robotics Process Analyst, Machine Learning Analyst, Machine Learning Engineer.
Diploma Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning|
|Admission Process||Entrance Test|
|Full-Form||Diploma Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning|
|Duration||Duration is 11 Months|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 02 lakhs to 2.5 lakhs per annum|
|Average Fee Incurred||INR 2 lakhs – 2.5 Lakhs|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized board|
Diploma Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Admission 2023-24
A diploma in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning has a duration of about 11 months. This specialization aims to accomplish specific tasks, identify patterns, recommend actions, and provide insights by developing specific AI and ML models. This specialty attempts to complete specific tasks, detect trends, propose actions, and give insights by building particular AI and ML models.
Admission to Diploma Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning courses is offered by various universities such as Durg University, Cotton College State University, and Acharya Nagarjuna University. The selection process of the candidates is based on an entrance test conducted by the institutions and authorities. The applicants must graduate from a recognized institute related to engineering or science at a minimum aggregated average of 55%. To obtain admission in AI and ML, applicants have to submit an online application form.
The Certificate in Artificial Intelligence is a 3-year undergraduate degree available under the Engineering program. Artificial Intelligence teaches a computer to solve problems using sophisticated equations that human beings solve using their intelligence. After completing the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning diploma program, the student can get better career opportunities.
This Machine Learning and AI model is designed and used to fulfill some organizations’ automation and production requirements. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning skills are beneficial for reporting communications, the success of an organization, audience recommendations, stakeholders, and project management.
The applications of AI and ML are applicable in management, technology implementation, counseling, and business transformation and are being used in many other industrial and working areas.
Eligibility For Diploma Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Admission
- Admission to this course, like many other diploma courses, is expressed as a percentage of 10+2. An applicant must have passed the 12th grade with at least a 50 percent score.
- Admission is not mainly based on the entrance exams, but some institutes may have the entrance exams in their admission criteria.
- The average tuition fee charged by many institutes in India is up to INR 2 – 2.5 Lakhs.
- Admission is not primarily dependent on entrance examinations. However, certain universities may include them in their eligibility criteria.
- It is a full-time regular program, so no distance education admission is offered.
Fee Structure of Diploma Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Admission
AI and Machine Learning in India is a costly course. About 42% of AI and Robotics schools in India have an INR 2 – 2.5 Lakhs fee structure.
Entrance Exams of Diploma Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Admission
The following are the entrance exam to get entry to the AI and Machine Learning colleges in India.
- Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)
- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE)
- J&K Common Entrance Exam (CET)
- Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)
Diploma Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Admission After Salary Offered
The Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning experts’ average salary lies in the range between INR 02 lakhs to 08 lakhs per annum. Some of the Artificial Intelligence jobs are Artificial Intelligence Technologist, Business Intelligence Designer, AI Interaction Designer, and AI Engineer.
The jobs related to the Machine Learning stream include the Machine Learning Technologist, Robotics Process Analyst, Machine Learning Analyst, Machine Learning Engineer, Machine Learning Instructor, and Associate Machine Learning Engineer.