Diploma in Architecture Engineering Admission 2023-24: A diploma in Architecture is a diploma-level course. The duration of this course is 1 to 2 years. Architecture is characterized as the evaluation and design of building projects on the aesthetic design of space. It deals with structural planning, layout, and formulation and seeks to provide a specific and suitable composition for each form of construction. Universities take admissions to students based on Entrance Exam and are merit-based. The course aims to instill knowledge in students through realistic research and the method of deep learning.
- Course Name: Diploma in Architecture Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to apply for the course, students must complete 10th-level education with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized board.
- Fee Structure: A diploma in Architecture Engineering costs between Rs 8,000 to Rs 85,000.
- Duration: It may vary, but the general duration of this diploma course is around 1 to 2 years.
- Top Recruiting Areas: Real estate, building construction, civil, project management, designing interiors and exteriors, etc.
- Job Offered: Layout Designer, Building Designer, Teacher, and Assistant Architect.
Diploma in Architecture Engineering Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Architecture Engineering|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
|Full-Form||Diploma in Architecture Engineering|
|Duration||1 year to 2 years|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 04 to 05 LPA|
|Average Fees Incurred||Between INR 8,000 and 85,000|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 10th with 55% marks from a recognized board|
Diploma in Architecture Engineering Admission 2023-24
The diploma in Architecture Engineering is a certificate program with a semester-based examination system completed in 1-2 years. Architecture Engineering and its applications are related to construction projects, their designing, and aesthetic arrangement. An architectural engineer’s work is to present a specific composition of each project by practically applying his learned principles and concepts of architectural techniques.
This diploma course is highly recommended to the students who are willing to make a career and basic architecture skills for further studies. If we see this course’s future prospectus, one can further study in B.Arch or M.Arch having this diploma course.
Eligibility For Diploma in Architecture Engineering Course
- Candidates who have passed matriculation can get admission to this course. Also, they must have secured 55% in the 10th examination. 55% is for general categories, while for reversed categories, the percentage is low.
- If someone is applying for this course after graduation, then the UG level percentage may also be considered.
- Further requirements include an entrance exam, as many of the institutes conduct a common entrance exam or CET to grant admissions in this course.
Diploma in Architecture Engineering Course Fee
There are many types of universities in India. So, these universities can charge according to them. In Government colleges, the fee for the Diploma in Architecture Engineering admission is low as compared to private universities. In different colleges and universities across the country, course fees typically range from INR 8,000 to INR 85,000.
Diploma in Architecture Engineering After 10th
Most of the institutes demand eligibility of a 12th pass to admit students into the Diploma in Architecture. But at the same time, there are also some colleges that offer this course after the 10th. Hence, students can apply for it after completing their 10th class. Admission will be granted on a merit basis.
Diploma in Architecture Engineering Admission Process 2023
The program primarily admits based on merits that correlate to the candidate’s percentage of marks on class 10 exams. Institutes offering the course need a minimum of 55% marks in the 10th grade for the science and mathematics students to be added to the system. Some institutes administer a general entry test such that students can qualify for those tests. After the exam is taken, an eligibility list is prepared for final applicants. And the relevant college asks applicants for further admission process.
Entrance Exams for Diploma in Architecture Engineering Admission
Most institutes make Diploma in Architecture Engineering admission by the Common Entry Test (CET) for Diploma in Architecture Engineering:
- Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
- Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE)
- Panjab University Common Entrance Exam (PU CET UG)
- Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE)
Diploma in Architecture Engineering Course Syllabus
|Year I||Year II||Year III|
|Business Communication||Structural Engineering||Elective Subject|
|Civil Draftsmen and Architecture||Building Construction||Concrete Technology|
|Information Technology||Architectural Design||Project|
|Mathematics||Construction Project Management||Estimations, Costing and Specifications|
|Strength of Material||Interior and Exterior Design||Foundation Design|
Scope of Diploma in Architecture Engineering
Architect engineering is one of the most popular sectors around the world, offering numerous career opportunities. Applicant who opts for the Diploma in Architecture Engineering increases their career prospects. A Diploma in Architecture Engineering can be applied to a variety of disciplines like real estate, building construction, civil, project management, designing interiors and exteriors, etc.
After completing the program, an applicant can expect to receive a salary ranging from 04 LPA to 05 LPA.
Salary Offered After Diploma in Architecture Engineering
The freshers’ wages vary from INR 04 to 05 LPA. With expertise and knowledge, it can be expanded. If someone is willing to occupy a job, the best options are Layout Designer, Building Designer, Teacher, and Assistant Architect.
Course Books For Diploma in Architecture Engineering Admission
|Civil Drafting Technology||David A. Madsen Emeritus, Terence M. Shumaker|
|Fundamentals of Building Construction: Materials and Methods||Edward Allen|
|Construction Project Management: Tips and Insights||Paul Netscher|
|Fundamentals of Structural Engineering||J.J. Connor, Susan Faraji|
|Concrete Technology: Theory and Practice||M. S. Shetty, A. K. Jain|