Certified Financial Planner Admission 2023-24: CFP is a short course of 06 months. Its completion period may extend up to 2-3 years. Here, the course duration will depend on the ability of students. The Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB) provides this course. Financial planning is a field that aims to solve the financial affairs of people. In all sectors, finance is an important pillar that must have proper management. With this certificate, one can have a great chance to make a bright future as a financial planner.
An individual who has obtained a Certificate from the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. The CFP reflects a formal expertise reward in financial planning, investment, pensions, asset planning, and retirement. The most critical feature of a CFP is that it has a fiduciary duty and must continuously operate in the interests of its clients.
- Entrance Exams: DCET, KEAM, and UGCET are some entrance exams.
- Eligibility: Passed Class 12th with 50% marks from a recognized board
- Top Colleges: Ganpat university and GLS university are some top universities.
- Average Fee: INR 40,000- 01 Lakh
- Salary Offered: INR 02-10 Lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Job Areas: Finance companies, self-employment, front office, banking sector, college or universities, consultancies, etc.
- Top job profiles: financial agent, financial asset, and financial advisor. It also includes a research analyst, etc.
Certified Financial Planner Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Certified Financial Planner|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
|Full-Form||Certified Financial Planner|
|Duration||6 months to 02 years|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 02-10 Lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 40,000- 01 Lakh|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized board|
Certified Financial Planner Admission 2023-24
The CFP is a 06-month short course. It can take up to 2-3 years to complete. The duration of the course here depends on students’ abilities. This course provides by the Board of Financial Planning Standards (FPSB). An area aimed at resolving people’s financial affairs. It is an important pillar for proper management in all sectors.
Most of the syllabus contains subjects like; the introduction to financial planning, investment planning, and risk analysis. Other are insurance planning, tax planning, estate planning, and employee benefits. These subjects in the course syllabus are all about covering each aspect of finance.
Eligibility For Certified Financial Planner Admission
- A 10+2 with 50% marks or relevant qualification is mandatory for a student to have. The admission authority considers the marks obtained at that qualification level.
- When an aspirant applies to any of the institutes, the fee will be different.
- A financial planner can avail of a wage package of INR 02-10 Lakhs per annum(LPA).
- Many of the top govt. and private colleges are available to get this certificate.
Certified Financial Planner Admission Fee Structure
- Students of the Certified Financial Planner course have to pay a fee amount of INR 40,000- 01 Lakh.
The basis for admission is on merit for all students.
Certified Financial Planner Admission in Distance Learning Education
Yes, this course offers in distance mode of education.
Entrance Exams of Certified Financial Planner Admission
The universities take no entrance exams.
- Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test (DCET)
- Kerala Engineering, Architecture, Medical Entrance Exam (KEAM)
- KL Marine Entrance Examination (KLMEE) 2019
- KRLMPCA Undergraduate Common Entrance Test (UGCET)
The average salary in India for a professional financial advisor is Rs 3.5 lakh a year. In the form of incentives (INR 50,000 on average), benefit sharing (INR 22,000 on average), or commissions (INR 75,000 on average), there are a lot of opportunities for CFPs to gain above and above the fixed pay.
In this stream are Finance companies, self-employment, front office, banking sector, college or universities, consultancies, etc. It offers jobs like a financial agent, financial asset, and financial advisor. It also includes a research analyst, and mutual funds.
Types of Course
Full Time: It takes up to 6-9 months for the least and up to 3-4 years for the limit.
Certified Financial Planner Admission Syllabus
|Introduction to Financial Planning||Financial Planning Process that includes client interactions, time value of money applications, etc.|
|General principles such as education planning, etc.|
|Risk Analysis and Insurance Planning||Introduction to Risk Analysis, its strategies, and its applications, etc.|
|Insurance Concepts, Insurance Policies, Environment of an Insurance Advisor,|
|Retirement Planning and Employee Benefits||Introduction to Retirement Planning, Retirement Benefits, Retirement Planning, and Strategies, etc.|
|Pension sector reforms, Reform proposals, etc.|
|Investment Planning||Introduction to Investment Planning, Investment vehicles, Investment strategies, Regulation of an investment advisor, Application to clients, etc.|
|Tax Planning & Estate Planning||Tax Planning Considerations, Tax Computations, etc.|
|Advanced Financial Planning||Financial Planning Process that includes gathering client data and determining goals and expectations, etc.|