Certificate Rural Health Care Admission 2023-24: Admission to the Certificate Rural Health Care Program is a one-year certificate program designed to meet the needs of rural health care providers. This course is designed to bring solutions to India’s rural health concerns. The admissions procedure differs from college to college. This program’s admission is based on merit and some universities provide entrance exams.
- Entrance Exams: CEE, ACET, BCECE, and BITSAT are some entrance exams.
- Eligibility: Students need to complete their 10th with 45% from a recognized board.
- Top Colleges: Ganpat University and GLS University are some top universities.
- Average Fee: Rs 5000 to Rs 40,000
- Salary Offered: INR 2.6 to INR 6 Lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Job Areas: pharmaceutical industry, family planning department, etc.
Certificate Rural Health Care Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Certificate Rural Health Care|
|Course Level||Certificate Course|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam/ Merit-Based|
|Eligibility||12th from any recognized board|
|Course Fee||Rs 5000 to Rs 40,000|
|Average Salary||INR 2.6 to INR 6 LPA|
|Job Roles||Rural Health Assistant, Community Health Worker, Health Educator, Medical Sales Representative, Research Assistant, Telemedicine Coordinator|
Certificate Rural Health Care Admission 2023-24
For this course, candidates from any recognized institute in India must have passed Class 10th or equivalent. At least 45% of marks in the certification test must be gained by the applicants. A list of merits will be given and all applicants qualifying for entry who agree with the merit.
The fee structure for the certificate in Rural Health Care varies in different universities or Institutions or Colleges. But, students can pursue these certificate courses at the fee range of between Rs 5000 to Rs 40,000.
Candidates with this certificate can apply for a job with a very good salary package in the pharmaceutical industry, family planning department, and many more.
Entrance Exams of Certificate Rural Health Care Admission
Some well-known institutes administer a Merit Base Entrance Exam (CET).
- Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE)
- Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET)
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
Certificate Rural Health Care Admission Fee Structure
The fee schedule varies depending on the institution or institute. A general pricing range for this certificate course may be available from government universities. Private institutions set their fees based on their infrastructure and facilities. In rural health care, the average course cost ranges from Rs 5000 to Rs 40,000.
Certificate Rural Health Care Salary Offered
Basic salary:- INR 2.6 to INR 6 Lakhs per annum(LPA). With any experience, candidates will receive a large-scale salary package.
Types Of Course
Full-time: It’s a full-time regular program. It is the semester system program.
Career and Scope CRHC
After completing a certificate in rural health care candidate is hired by the govt or private sector to improve the area in terms of health and care. There are some famous sectors have been mentioned below.
- Sectors- Hospitals, health departments, NGOs, Nursing Homes
- Job profile- Hospitals, health departments, NGOs, Nursing Homes
Certificate Rural Health Care Admission syllabus
|Rural Development: Concepts and Dimensions|
|Rural Economy of India|
|Social Sector of Rural India|
|Rural Development Programmes in India|
|Rural Development Institutions and Strategies|
|Rural Development-Planning and Management|