Certificate Program In Fashion Design Admission 2023-24: Certificate Program In Fashion Design is a one-year certificate program. The eligibility criteria are 10+2 with 50% marks from any recognized board. This course teaches students about the latest fashion, trends, and design knowledge. This program aims to give knowledge about clothing design, creative exploration, and market understanding. Universities provide this course in Regular mode.
- Entrance Exams: DAT Exam, IICD Exam, and IIAD Exam are some entrance exams.
- Top Colleges: GLS University and Ganpat University, Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University are some top universities.
- Average Fee: INR 5,000 to 05 lakhs.
- Salary Offered: INR 02 to 08 Lakhs per annum(LPA).
- Top Job Areas: Fashion Media, Colleges/Universities, Self-Employment, Film Industry, Internet Companies, and TV Channels.
- Top Job Profiles: Fashion Assistant, Design Manager, Fashion Coordinator, Costume Designer, Production Manager, Fashion Merchandiser, etc.
Certificate Program In Fashion Design Highlights
|Degree||Certificate Program In Fashion Design|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
|Full-Form||Certificate Program In Fashion Design|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 02 to 08 Lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fee Incurred||INR 5,000 to 05 lakhs|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized board|
Certificate Program In Fashion Design Admission 2023-24
Fashion Design is a humanities study covering the full range of materials, designs, patterns, colors, and themes that define a specific era’s fashion. It is limited to clothing and styles. It also concerns the category of watches, handbags, and shoes. The collaborative study of both these things is part of a course in fashion design.
This certified program in Fashion Design increases students’ technical proficiency related to their sense and concept of design. This course focuses on polishing their artistic minds. Though it is a one-year full-time program, it can vary according to the specialty.
- The goal of the Certificate Course in Fashion Design is to merge the creative imagination with primary expertise. This one-year fashion design degree polishes the talents of the candidate relevant to design meaning and concepts.
- The standard qualifying criteria are 12th, with marks of at least 50 percent. Institutes and colleges primarily follow a merit-based and direct entry to the certificate in Fashion Design. Colleges pursuing a merit-based selection scheme marks earned by applicants during the board exams and the entrance exam.
- In this course, practical and theory classes are rendered for the application of imagination and creativity. Fashion Designing includes pattern making, cutting, colors, and composition. After learning the new trends and procedures of the fashion market, students become skillful designers.
Eligibility For Certificate Program In Fashion Design Admission
- The minimum eligibility is 10+2.
- The academic fees of the Certificate Program in Fashion Design are between 5000 to 05 lakhs INR.
- This course entry process varies from institute to institute; most provide direct, while others conduct entrance tests.
Certificate Program In Fashion Design Admission Fee Structure
The average tuition fee charged in India for the course varies from INR 5,000 to 05 lakhs for one year.
Entrance Exam of Certificate Program In Fashion Design Admission
Various institutes and colleges conduct their entry and screening tests, followed by an interview for admission to their Fashion Design Certificate Course.
- GD Goenka DAT Exam
- GLS Institute of Design Exam
- IIAD Exam
- IICD Exam
Career After Complete Certificate Program In Fashion Design Admission
Candidates can even constitute their home-based garment factory and produce their brands by understanding design techniques, fabric, color, and sewing. If anyone is not willing or self-employed, there are many options in the fashion industry to work within.
Specific employment areas in this stream are Fashion Media, Colleges/Universities, Self-Employment, Film Industry, Internet Companies, and TV Channels.
Fashion Designing professions are Fashion Assistant, Design Manager, Fashion Coordinator, Costume Designer, Production Manager, Fashion Merchandiser, Fashion Stylist, Fashion Show Organizer, Fashion Choreographer, etc.
After completing the Certificate Program In Fashion Design, the salary range is between INR 02 to 08 Lakhs per annum(LPA).
The Fashion Design Degree Course is a one-year degree course.
Certificate Program In Fashion Design Admission Syllabus
|Fashion Designing||Fashion Ornamentation|
|Garment Construction||Pattern Making|
|Fashion Marketing and Management||Fashion Accessory|
|Textile Science||Computer-Aided Design|
|Fashion Management||Fashion Merchandising|
|Product Specification||Fashion Illustration|
|Concept of Grading||Surface Ornamentation and its Techniques|
|Print Design||Computer Applications in Fashion Designing|
|Elements of Fashion and Apparel Design||Principles of Design|