Certificate In Portrait Painting Admission 2023-24: Certificate in Portrait Painting is a 06-month course in the field of Fine Arts. Portrait Painting is the act of transferring something in front of you, such as a man, animal, nature, etc. onto the drawing sheet. A portrait painting or drawing represents the image of a particular person or scenery, or group thereof. The course is a focused study of the history of painting, drawing, and research-led practice in the industry.
- Entrance Exams: CET-PG, RU PGCET, and SKUCET are some entrance exams.
- Top Colleges: FAD International Pune, MIT Institute of Design, Delhi College of Arts, Indira Gandhi Polytechnic for Women, etc.
- Average Fee: INR 2,000 to INR 10,000
- Salary Offered: 15-20K Rupees per month
Certificate In Portrait Painting Admission Highlights
|Degree||Certificate In Portrait Painting|
|Full-Form||Certificate In Portrait Painting|
|Average Salary Offered||15-20K Rupees per month.|
|Average Fee Incurred||INR 2,000 to INR 10,000.|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized board|
|Suggested University||Saurashtra University|
Certificate In Portrait Painting Admission 2023-24
Art is a part of Indian culture as there you will find a variety of old paintings. Something being a part of your culture enforces your interest to learn it. The course also includes research-based practices, which will lead to the growth of this field.
This study contains drawings and paintings. Students learn a variety of techniques to represent the characters. The art of the miniature is a very old painting heritage that has a foundation dating back to at least the times of Ancient Egypt, if not more back. The portrait Painting Art Course teaches you how to show a character.
Plenty of the educational institutions conducting the course take applications that are usually preceded by a round of interviews. Their general aptitude for the study is assessed based on success in a related entrance exam. A few institutes also have a direct entry at the intermediate or comparable level based on the student’s performance.
Eligibility For Certificate In Portrait Painting Admission
- The admission process for this course is most direct, but many colleges also give admissions by checking students’ merit. Several institutes may conduct a common entrance exam along with an interview round to grant admissions. The price includes a pass certificate of intermediate level with a score between 50% to 60% for general and 40-45% for SC/ST candidates.
- As the fine arts stream is gaining importance, more and more students opt for this course of Portrait Painting.
- Almost INR 2,000 to INR 10,000 is the average course fee for Portrait Painting.
- The top institutes for this course are FAD International Pune, MIT Institute of Design, Delhi College of Arts, Indira Gandhi Polytechnic for Women, and many others.
Certificate In Portrait Painting Admission Fee Structure
India’s average tuition fee for the Certificate In Portrait Painting varies from INR 2,000 to INR 10,000.
Entrance Exams of Certificate In Portrait Painting Admission
Some of the top entrance test-conducting universities for admission to the course in India are:
- Panjab University Common Entrance Exam (CET-PG)
- Rayalaseema University PG Common Entrance Test (RU PGCET)
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test (SKUCET)
In the market, active course graduates should expect anything from 15-20K Rupees per month, improving with expertise and experience set. A job such as a Portrait Artist, graphics designer, sketch freelancer, etc.
A portrait Painting takes six months to finish.
Certificate In Portrait Painting Syllabus
|Oil Painting||Principles of Drawing|
|Glass Painting||Pencil Drawing|
|Canvas||Dry and Wet Painting|