Certificate in Inclusive Education Admission 2023-24: The Certificate in Inclusive Education is a 06-month professional course. The way students with and without disabilities learn together means an inclusive education. The system of schooling and learning is adapted according to the needs of disabled students. This course will increase the skills of the students helping children with special needs. It also helps with Learning disabilities, children with behavioral problems, physically handicapped, Intellectual disabilities, and others. It also develops the skill to make them a part of the usual class.
- Entrance Exams: UGCET, SET, and NPAT are some entrance exams.
- Top Colleges: GLS University and Ganpat university are some popular universities.
- Average Fee: INR 15000 to 01 Lakh/annum
- Salary Offered: INR 2,00,000 to INR 6,00,000(LPA)
- Top Job Profiles: One can become a special education teacher in this course.
Certificate in Inclusive Education Admission Highlights
|Degree||Certificate in Inclusive Education|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ based on the entrance exam|
|Full-Form||Certificate in Inclusive Education|
|Duration||Duration is 01 year|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2,00,000 to INR 6,00,000(LPA)|
|Average Fee Incurred||INR 15000 to 01 Lakh/annum.|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 12th with 50% marks from a recognized board|
Certificate in Inclusive Education Admission 2023-24 Process
To pursue a career with this course, students must have a minimum of 50% marks in the 12th class from aboard. However, the eligibility criteria for entry may differ from college to college. It covers both theory and practical subjects. It also includes cognitive and behavioral skills and criticism lessons. It is designed to train teachers about Inclusive education.
Inclusive education is a method/system of education in which students with disabilities and without disabilities learn education together. The Inclusive Education Certificate Course’s main objective is to meet the educational needs of students with different disabilities. According to RTE (2012) and RPWD Act 2016, the institutes will provide free education to disable students until the age of 18.
- Who can learn Inclusive Education CC? The primary, secondary, and High school teachers who come under ICSE, CBSE, IGCSE, and State Board of India.
- Individuals who want to be a teacher can also do this course.
- The eligibility for Inclusive Education Certificate Course is having any Bachelor’s degree or 10+2.
- The total course fee is ranging from INR 15K to 30K.
- Various institutes in India offer inclusive Education Certificate courses.
- The Chandigarh College Of Education is the most popular institute which is offering this program.
The professional teacher having Certification in Inclusive Education can annually earn about INR 02 to 06 lac per annum.
Such professionals will be offered jobs in various educational institutes across India.
Entrance Exams Of Certificate in Inclusive Education Admission
To enroll in the Program in Inclusive Education, applicants must be pursuing any teacher training course (D.El.Ed. , B.Ed., M.Ed., M.A (Education)
- KRLMPCA Undergraduate Common Entrance Test (UGCET)
- NMIMS National Test for Programs After Twelfth (NPAT)
- Panjab University Common Entrance Exam (PU CET UG)
- Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
Certificate in Inclusive Education Admission Fee Structure
The standard tuition fee for this course is INR 15000 to 01 Lakh/annum.
After finishing this course, students can earn up to INR 2,00,000 to INR 6,00,000.
Types of Course
The time duration of the course is six months to a year.
Certificate in Inclusive Education Admission Syllabus
The IE certification course syllabus is designed to understand the behavioral, physical, and sensory problems and learning disabilities of disabled students. The course will contain the following sessions:
- To understand the disabilities of students like physical sensory etc.
- To make the lesson plans.
- To Prepare IEPs for children.
- To make Inclusive Cells in institutes.