Certificate In Home Based Health Care Admission 2023-24: Certificate in Home Based Health care offers students the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of healthcare organizations. The duration of the course is 06 months to 02 years. The curriculum is built to nurture the organizational skills needed to perform leadership positions in the healthcare field. In Public Health Services and Hospital Administration, students are provided with practical fieldwork and regular internships at the end of the year. Certificate In Home Based Health Care focuses on treating and taking care of those who suffer from diseases at the development stage. This treatment and care are provided at home after being discharged from a medical center.
- Entrance Exams: ICET, CET, and KUPGCET are some entrance exams.
- Top Colleges: GLS University and Ganpat University are some popular universities.
- Average Fee: Rs 2,000 to Rs 5,000
- Salary Offered: INR 02 to 10 lakhs annually
- Top Job Profiles: Caregiver, Medical Secretary, Occupational Therapist Aide, Psychiatric Aide, Nursing Assistant, Patient Sitter, Medical Assistant, and others.
Certificate In Home-Based Health Care Highlights
|Course Name||Certificate In Home Based Health Care|
|Course Level||Certificate Course|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam/ Merit-Based|
|Eligibility||12th from any recognized board|
|Duration||6 Months to 2 year|
|Course Fee||Rs 2,000 to Rs 5,000|
|Average Salary||INR 2 to INR 5 LPA|
|Job Roles||Patient Care, Health Monitoring, Medication Management, Wound Care, Rehabilitation Assistance, Health Education, Emotional Support, Collaboration|
Certificate In Home-Based Health Care Admission 2023-24
Certificate In Home Based Health Care, some skills, such as leadership skills and organizing skills, are imparted to the students to care for patients in different situations. Learners of this course perform some clinical tasks such as food disposal of biomedical waste, preparing food for patients, etc.
Certificate In Home Based Health Care, admission is made on a merit-based obtained in the qualifying examination. The eligibility criteria for admission in this course are passing intermediate or equivalent with 50% marks.
The course duration can vary from a minimum of 06 months to a maximum of 02 years. Some Hospital Administrations and Health Services can also provide a one-year Internship to work practically in the field. This care is conducted so that illness cannot be able to be transferred to other family members. The certificate course in Home Based Health Care is a full-time course.
Eligibility For Certificate In Home Based Health Care Admission
- Admission to this course is offered after passing class 10th from a reputed study board. In the examinations of the 10th class, one must have obtained at least 50%.
- There are no specific entrance exams that are taken for this admission. However, some institutes may conduct their organized exam.
- Admission is merit-based. The entire course fee is divided into Rs 2,000 to Rs 5,000.
Certificate In Home-Based Health Care Admission Fee Structure
The fee is Certificate In Home Based Health Care program in India usually between Rs 2,000 to Rs 5,000.
Entrance Exams of Certificate In Home Based Health Care Admission
There is no entry test to enter home base healthcare courses by Colleges or Universities.
- Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET)
- Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)
- KRUCET – Krishna University
- KUPGCET – Kakatiya University
Carrier & Salary Offered
The average income earned by applicants ranges from INR 2 to INR 5 LPA annually. However, this amount can increase with rising Certificate In Home Based Health Care degrees and experience. One can work in healthcare institutes, nursing homes, and many related areas.
The most occupied positions in this stream are Caregiver, Medical Secretary, Occupational Therapist Aide, Psychiatric Aide, Nursing Assistant, Patient Sitter, Medical Assistant, and others.