Certificate HIV and Family Education Admission 2023-24: Certificate HIV and Family Education is a certificate course. The duration of this course is between 6 months to 1 year. A person who has completed 10+2 (higher secondary) is eligible for enrolment in the Certificate Program in HIV and Family Education and the Diploma in HIV and Family Education. This course is provided full-time as well as in Distance mode. HIV and Family Education is provided to the aware pupil about HIV or AIDS. How and why does it affect families and related issues, and how does it modify the behavior? This course provides family education to explain the facts of life and abusing substances.
- Entrance Exams: DCET, Madhya Pradesh Animal Husbandry DET, Haryana DET, and Karnataka Diploma Admission Test.
- Top Colleges: IGNOU and GLS universities are some top colleges.
- Average Fee: INR 1,500- 5,000 per month
- Salary Offered: INR 60,000- 02 Lakhs(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Areas: Hospitals, Health ministries, Family Health Welfare departments, Health Consultancy, Community Health Centers, and Private Clinics.
- Top Job Profiles: Community Health Assistance, Program Officer, Overseas Education Counsellor, Junior Radiographer, Educational Consultant, Family Physician.
Certificate HIV and Family Education Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Certificate HIV and Family Education|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ based on the entrance exam|
|Full-Form||Certificate HIV and Family Education|
|Duration||6 months to 01 year|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 60,000- 02 Lakhs(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 1,500- 5,000 per month|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 10+2 from a recognized board|
Certificate HIV and Family Education Admission 2023-24
An individual who has completed 10+2 is eligible for these programs. Applicants must have an interest in studying and their therapies for HIV. The entry process consists of submitting documents such as the completed application form and the registration fees.
Families must keep checking up for HIV unless it will lessen the body’s immune system. The duration of the HIV and Family Education course is 06 months. The discussion included in this certified course is human behavior and drug or alcohol ablation related to HIV. The education provided in this course consists of the basic perspectives of sexual health education and family life education.
The exams conducted are DCET, Madhya Pradesh Animal Husbandry DET, Haryana DET, and Karnataka Diploma Admission Test. one of the most popular and suggested institutes to carry out this course is IGNOU, Delhi.
Eligibility For Certificate HIV and Family Education Admission
- A candidate must pass 10+2 to get admission to this course.
- For the duration of six months, a tuition fee of INR 1,500- 5,000 per month is charged per month.
- The entries are provided without an entrance exam, but some reputed institutes have test criteria for admission.
Certificate HIV and Family Education Admission Fee Structure
The overall fee is approx INR 1,500- 5,000 per month for this course in India.
Entrance Exams of Certificate HIV and Family Education Admission
No entry test for DHFE is required. However, some well-known institutions administer common entry tests (CET).
- Haryana Diploma Entrance Test (DET) Exam
- Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test (DCET)
- Karnataka Diploma Admission Exam
- Madhya Pradesh Animal Husbandry Diploma Entrance Test Exam
The salary which is usually offered for this type of work is almost INR 60,000- 02 Lakhs(LPA). If any student has this certificate, he/she can apply in Hospitals, Health ministries, Family Health Welfare departments, Health Consultancy, Community Health Centers, and Private Clinics.
In the mentioned areas, jobs are Community Health Assistance, Program Officer, Overseas Education Counsellor, Junior Radiographer, Educational Consultant, Family Physician, and General Practitioner.
The full-time course is extended from 6 months to 1 year.
About us Certificate in HIV & Family Education
If left unchecked HIV attacks the body’s immune system and lowers the body’s immunity. HIV is a symptom of human immune deficiency syndrome. The HIV and Family Education Certificate is intended to offer primary and reliable information on HIV / AIDS. And also on sex and sexuality, family education, substance addiction, and contact and guidance.
The primary focus group comprises school teachers, NGOs, and youth parents. And those who want to get information on this issue. This diploma helps students to work in diverse professional, social, and family roles.
Certificate HIV and Family Education Admission Syllabus
|Basics of HIV/AIDS|
|Basics of family education|
|elective on HIV/AIDS|
|Elective on family education|
|Alcohol, Drugs, and HIV|
|communication and counseling in HIV|