Certificate ECG and CT Scan Technician Admission 2023-24: The one-year Certificate ECG and CT Scan Technician program teaches students how to handle such instruments and how to assist doctors in determining treatment needs through technique study. The admissions procedure differs from college to college. Admission to this program is based on both merit and an entrance exam.
- Course Full Form: Certificate ECG And CT Scan Technician
- Duration: The duration of this course is 1 year.
- Eligibility: Students need to complete their 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Fee: The fees of the course can vary between INR 10,000 to INR 40,000. It is a very affordable and budget-friendly fee for students.
- Career Options: Graduating with Certificate in ECG And CT Scan Technician has great career options in the field of the medical industry. Candidates may work as CT scan technicians and ECG technicians.
- Salary Offered: The starting salary ranges between INR 2 and 3 LPA, based on experience and talent.
The cost of a course varies based on the institution. This course covers topics such as cardiovascular diagnostics, human anatomy overview, respiratory system, bioelectricity, skeletal system, cell, cardiovascular system, electronic principles, and practice.
Certificate ECG And CT Scan Technician Highlights
|Course Name||Certificate ECG And CT Scan Technician|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ based on the entrance exam|
|Full-Form||Certificate ECG And CT Scan Technician|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 Lac to 3 Lac|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 10,000 to 40,000|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 10+12 from a recognized board|
Certificate ECG and CT Scan Technician Admission 2023-24
The completion of the 10th and 12th grades in a science stream, as well as PCM courses, are requirements for entry to this program. Some of the universities that applicants can choose to attend offer entrance exams.
The aspirants of classes 10th and 12th class are eligible to apply for this certificate program. It is based purely on merit obtained in the last qualified degree.
Certificate ECG and CT Scan Technician Distance Learning Education
No university offer admission to this certificate course in the distance learning education program.
Certificate ECG and CT Scan Technician Eligibility
- The 10th or 12th-passed students are eligible to apply for these courses.
- This Certification is offered widely in medical institutes in India.
- The admission process for ECG and CT Scan Technician Certification depends upon the college. It could be merit-based/direct and entrance exam-based.
- The ECG and CT Scan Technician Certification course’s average fee is between INR 20K to 01 lac overall.
Certificate ECG and CT Scan Technician Entrance Exams
The course is provided via the passing of the Entrance examination. The aspirants must get good marks or scores on the entrance test.
- Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE)
- Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE)
- Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET)
Certificate ECG and CT Scan Technician Fees
The ECG and CT Scan Technician fees can vary from college to college. The average fee for ECG and Ct scans is INR 10,000 to INR 40,000. All interested students can apply to the course before the last date of the admission form.
Certificate ECG and CT Scan Technician Salary Offered
It is also known as a cardiographic specialist, but most ECG experts are also known as cardiographic specialists, and these experts use electrocardiogram machines to analyze patients’ pulses, screen their cardiovascular moods, and assist doctors with diagnosing heart and vein anomalies. At starting such technicians offers a salary of 1Lac and Lac 6. The wage will rise with increasing expertise in the field.
Certificate ECG and CT Scan Technician Types of Courses
Full Time: It is a regular certification course. Completing a degree course will take 1 year. But the certificate course will have a duration of 6-12 months.
Certificate ECG and CT Scan Technician Scope
To further one’s career in the field of medical sciences, completion of this certificate programme is required. In recent years, ECG and CT Scan Technicians have made significant strides forward, which has resulted in the creation of a plethora of new job prospects for them. During the certification course that takes place after students have completed their 12th year, they learn specialized methods for diagnosing and treating patients.
There are many healthcare centers where professionals with ECG certification are employed. In addition to the in-depth knowledge of the subject, our laboratory training program offers hands-on experience and hands-on training in the subject area.
Certificate ECG And CT Scan Technician & Fees
|Gopal Narayan Singh University||1 year||25425|
|Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya||1 year||25550|
|Kameshwara Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya||1 year||25575|
|Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya||1 year||25600|
|Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences||1 year||25625|
|Rabindranath Tagore University||1 year||25650|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Ques: How do I become ECG Technician?
Ans: Anyone with a 12th degree an become ECG Technician.
Ques: What is the Salary of an ECG Technician?
Ans: The Average Salary of an ECG Technician is INR 2 Lakhs to 3 Lakhs.