Certificate Dialysis Technician Admission 2023-24: One-year Certificate in Dialysis Technician program teaches students how to apply medical advanced technology for patient diagnosis and treatment. The admissions procedure differs from college to college. Admission to Certificate in Dialysis Techniques programs is based on both merit and an entrance exam.
- Course Full Form: Certificate Dialysis Technician
- Duration: Total duration of this course is 1 year.
- Eligibility: The students must have completed their 12th Class from a recognized board.
- Fee: The total fees of this course is around INR 15,000 and 55,000.
- Career Options: After completing the Certificate in Dialysis Technician course, candidates make their career in Dialysis Executive, Lab Expert Therapeutic, or Trainer Assistance.
The cost of a course varies based on the institution. Apex School of Dialysis Technology, Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Om Sai Para Medical College, and more well-known institutions provide this program. The starting compensation ranges between INR 2 and 3 LPA, based on experience and talent.
Some of the primary learning subjects addressed in the course include Patient Information Collection, Nephrology, Overview of Kidney Functioning, Kidney Disorders, Diagnostic Tests, Communicative English, Computer Basics, and Patient Care Management.
Certificate Dialysis Technician Highlights
|Course Name||Certificate Dialysis Technician|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ Entrance exam|
|Full-Form||Certificate Dialysis Technician|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 8000 to 14K per month|
|Average Fees||INR 15,000 and 55,000|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 12 from a recognized board|
Certificate Dialysis Technician Admission 2023-24
The certificate program in the medical industry is called Dialysis Technician. In many Indian institutions, admission to the course for dialysis technicians is available. This certificate program is offered by numerous universities both on-campus and online. Merit and performance on the entrance exam determine admission.
Certificate Dialysis Technician Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Who can pursue Dialysis Technician Certificate? The student having qualifications of 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- The admissions of DT Certification are offered in numerous institutes in India and granted on merit.
- The most known institute for this Certification is AIIPHS, ARC Para Medical Institute, and AMC.
- The academic fee charged for the Dialysis Technician Certificate course is ranging from 15K to 55K. The change in cost is based on institute location and origin (Govt/Private/Deemed).
Certificate Dialysis Technician Admission Fees
Dialysis Technician course fees range between INR 15,000 and 55,000 across several colleges and universities. The difference in the dues depends on the university avenue and type.
Certificate Dialysis Technician Admission Entrance Exam
Here is some University that considers entrance exam for this certification. Some of the universities that offer admission in DT Certificate are the CEE AMPAI master exams and ICET, must check out the given below:
- CEE AMPAI Masters (PG) Exam
- Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET)
- DAVV Common Entrance Test (DAVV CET)
- Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET)
Certificate Dialysis Technician Admission Merit Based
The institute offers admission to DT Certificate based on marks obtained in class 10+2. The student must pass with at least 50% marks or above.
Certificate Dialysis Technician Admission Required Documents
- Mark sheet Class X or XII
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Scheduled Caste/ ST/SC/OBC
- Proof of disability (conditional)
- Provisional certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- DOB Certificate.
Certificate Dialysis Technician Admission Salary Offered
The average starting Dialysis Technician course salary for dialysis technicians ranges from INR 8000 to 14K per month. You can work in prestigious posts like Unit Supervisor, Skill Trainer, Medical Assistance, and Lab Assistance. These jobs are offered by Hospitals, Medical Centres, Dialysis Centres, Dialysis Training Facilities, Dialysis Labs, and Hospitals with a variety of specialties. The annual package varies from Rs. 1,40.000 to 5,00,000.
Certificate Dialysis Technician Admission Job Areas
This is a course for professionals that is designed to help people get their foot in the door of the healthcare industry. It is called Diploma in Dialysis Techniques. Students will be prepared for employment in the field through the Diploma in Dialysis Techniques specialization.
They will perform job roles like
- Dialysis Executive
- Lab Expert
- Trainer Assistance
- Medical attendant
Certificate Dialysis Technician Syllabus 2023-24
|Human Anatomy and Physiology||Central Nervous System|
|Functioning of Kidneys||Patient Care Management|
|Procedure Recording||Communication Language|
|Supervising Patients and Machine||Pharmacology|
|Dialysis: Procedure and Result||Biochemistry|
|Renal Diseases||Liver Diseases and Causes of Malfunction|
Certificate Dialysis Technician University & Fees
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||1 year||24425|
|Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University||24550|
|Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Sarguja University)||24575|
|AURO University of Hospitality and Management||24600|
|Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University||24650|
GUTS Certificate Dialysis Technician Admission
The Gujrat University of Transplantation Science offers admission to the Certificate in Dialysis Technician course to candidates who have passed the 12th board examination from a recognized board of education. In addition to their hemodialysis training, students learn from exposure to peritoneal dialysis and renal transplant patients.
Certificate Dialysis Technician Admission in India
Students can take admission to Certificate Dialysis Technician courses in India. Students can enhance their skills with the help of this course and make a career in it. This course helps in their career development. Many government and private colleges offer this course in India easily. The cost of the course is also average.