Certificate Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics Admission 2023-24: The clinical Nutrition and Dietetics Certificate Course is a 1-year course in the medical stream. This Certification aims to produce professionals with excellent skills that will help people in their physical fitness and health. It helps individuals in planning their diet plan.
A branch of medicine called nutrition and dietetics works to keep individuals healthy. Not even an industry is developing in it. However, there is a brand-new discipline that emphasizes the significance of healthy eating habits. Its strategies aid in building a powerful country. According to experts in dietetics, events will rise as a result of increased public interest in maintaining good health.
- Top Colleges: AIIMS Delhi is one of the prominent institutes for CND Certification
- Average Fee: INR 1,000 to 20,000
- Salary Offered: INR 02-08 Lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Job Profiles: Consultant, Nutritional sales executive, food show host, administrative nutritionist, sports nutritionist, Therapeutic Dietitian, etc.
Certificate Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics Admission 2023
|Degree||Certificate – Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ based on the entrance exam|
|Full-Form||Certificate Course Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics|
|Duration||Course Duration is 01 year|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 02-08 Lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 1,000 to 20,000|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized university.|
Eligibility For Certificate Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics Admission
- Every student who has completed XII Class Education with good grades is eligible for this program.
- Every year hundreds of institutes offer admission in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics Certificate Courses. AIIMS Delhi is one of the prominent institutes for CND Certification. Admission for this certificate course is purely merit-based.
The average fee for CND Certification is ranging from INR 1,000 to 20,000. It may change depending on the institute’s nature.
- The gradual increase in medical problems and urbanization affects human health. The requirement of proper nutrition is mandatory for such people. CND professionals are getting a lot of importance among these people.
So many professionals can make their careers in hospitals and other medical science organizations.
- CND Certificate course contains the study of subjects like Biochemistry, Food Technology, Human Physiology, Nutrients, Food quality control, chemistry, Food Preservation, community nutrition, etc.
- Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics Certificate holders can perform jobs like Consultant, Nutritional sales executive, food show host, administrative nutritionist, sports nutritionist, Therapeutic Dietitian, etc.
- Such experts in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics can earn an annual salary between INR 02-03 Lakhs per annum(LPA). The rising salary is based on expertise in relevant disciplines.
Certificate Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics Admission 2023-24 Process
It is a 2-year postgraduate degree program in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics. The minimum eligibility is a graduate Bachelor of Science or an equivalence exam from a recognized institution. Certificate Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics Admission depends on the applicant’s success in the relevant entrance test. The final selection is based on the score of the entrance test and interview. And in the past academic record and relevant experience.
Certificate Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics Admission Fee
The university tuition fee paid in India for the course is INR 1,000 to Rs 20,000 for the whole program.
A nutritionist’s average salary varies from INR 02-08 Lakhs per annum(LPA).
Final Examination Type
The course introduces semester-wise systems. And the annual system ranges from college to college.
It is a full-time regular program.
|Principles of Nutrition||Quantity Food Service and Physical Facilities||Environmental Studies|
|Community Nutrition||Food Science||Fundamental Computer Concepts and Windows|
|Food Microbiology||Food Service Management||Human Physiology|
|Family Meal Management||Biochemistry||Food Quality Control|