BSc Respiratory Therapy Admission 2023-24: BSc Respiratory therapy is a 03 years undergraduate degree course. It is divided into 06 semesters. It is related to the medical field and health sciences. This course is designed to train quality students to assist patients to treat their respiratory diseases, treatment, and disorders. The B.Sc RT holders can get the vacancy in hospitals, academic institutes, etc. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission is the best for admission to B.Sc. Respiratory Therapy courses.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Science In Respiratory Therapy
- Selection Process: Merit-Based/Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: 10+2 with 50% marks in Science Stream
- Average Fee: INR 50,000 to 2.5 Lakh
- Salary Offered: INR 2 to 15 Lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Organizations: Molecular Connections, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited, Suvitas Holistic Healthcare Pvt. Ltd, Fortis Healthcare, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Clinical Application Specialist, Consultant Pulmonologist, Medical Services Manager, Product Specialist/Product Trainer, etc.
BSc Respiratory Therapy Admission Highlights
|Course Name||B.Sc Respiratory Therapy|
|Admission Process||Counseling after taking the entrance test or direct admission|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science In Respiratory Therapy|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 to 15 Lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 50,000 to 2.5 Lakh|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50% or equivalent|
BSc Respiratory Therapy Admission 2023-24
- The admission process for B.Sc Respiratory Therapy is made through the merit of numerous entrance exams. Candidates having 60% insignificant subjects of class XII such as Physics, Chemistry and Maths are eligible for admission to this program. In BSc courses, access is open for the university based on entrance exams.
- Candidates can check the merit lists and get admission to this course. BSc in Respiratory Therapy falls under the UG category courses, having a duration of 03 years. Respiratory therapy is the course in the stream of Allied Health Sciences.
- It involves applying various technologies for the treatment, diagnosis, patient care to combat respiratory diseases. Respiratory diseases are problems related to breathing and many other associates. In this academic program, various functions of the lungs and practicing clinic hours are included as learning parts.
- Such courses have syllabus subjects like Respiratory Technology, Human Anatomy, Pathology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, and Physiology. This syllabus is studied in almost all colleges and universities in India.
BSc Respiratory Therapy Admission Eligibility
- The qualification process requires a min of a 12th-grade diploma or similar. The marks needed in the science stream are 50% at least.
- After the entrance tests, the final decision of selection.
- The score obtained in COMEDK, SRMJEEE, BITSAT, UPSEE, JEE Main, VITEEE should be satisfactory. Students should appear in the counseling round after the written test too.
- Highly admired colleges to pursue this course are AIMS-Kochi, SIHS-Pune, NRI Academy of Science, JSS University, etc.
BSc Respiratory Therapy Admission Fее Structure
The course could be completed at affordable fees that range from INR 50,000 to 2.5 Lakh.
BSc Respiratory Therapy Admission Entrance Exams
- Joint Admission Test (JAM)
- GIPE B.Sc Entrance Exam
- IBAB Entrance Test (M.Sc)
The initial salary provided to B.Sc Respiratory Therapy grads is rising from INR 2 to 15 Lakhs per annum(LPA).
The admiring working areas for graduates are Laboratories, Hospitals, Clinics, Academic Foundations, NGOs, Govt. Health Department and related.
BSc Respiratory Therapy Admission Job Offered
For brilliant candidates, job opportunities are everywhere in the related sector. Some jobs are Respiratory Therapist, Technician, District Manager, Clinical Application Specialist, and Product Manager.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full Time: The course learning mode is full-time.
- Part-Time/Online: No policy/choice of distance learning for this course.
BSc Respiratory Therapy Admission Syllabus
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Human Anatomy||Medicine relevant to respiratory technology||Respiratory technology-clinical|
|Physiology||Applied pathology||Respiratory technology-applied|
|Biochemistry||Applied pharmacology||Respiratory technology-advanced|
|Pathology||Introduction to respiratory technology||–|
B.Sc Respiratory Therapy University & Fees
|Ganpat University Admission||3 years||28875|
|GLS University Admission||3 years||27850|
|Gokul Global University Admission||3 years||26325|
|Central Institute of Technology(CIT)||3 years||23350|
|National Law University and Judicial Academy||3 years||28550|
|GSFC University Admission||3 years||28100|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||3 years||28575|